Phantis Forums

Spanish Primera Division

i think not.Cameroun is not at the world cup.I think that he ll go there for summer training.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I noticed there has been nothing writtin about the spanish primera in 2 years. Thats a shame cause its my fav league..

So did anyone see ronaldnihos goal vs atheltico?

Yeah, I'm surprised not to see anything posted here for a while.

Ok, so is Barcelona the best team in the world or what? :nw:

I've been watching their games recently on GolTV and they are amazing. The teamwork is second to none, it's like they can read each others minds.

Anyone agree/disagree that Barcelona is the best team in the world? Cause I certainly think there is no one that can keep up with their quality. It's one thing to have so many talented players, but to play so well as a team requires chemistry. Imo, they have it all.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so is Barcelona the best team in the world or what? :nw:

I've been watching their games recently on GolTV and they are amazing. The teamwork is second to none, it's like they can read each others minds.

Anyone agree/disagree that Barcelona is the best team in the world? Cause I certainly think there is no one that can keep up with their quality. It's one thing to have so many talented players, but to play so well as a team requires chemistry. Imo, they have it all.

a 12 point lead just 3 weeks ago is now a 4 point lead, as real have won 10 liga games in a row. the problem with barca is that they are too soft centred have an average goalkeeper(no way good enough for barca) and defensively they are a shambles they also, unlike real have an inability to win 1-0 and unlike real have an inabilty to win when they havn't played well, heck they even throw games away when they've completely dominated them.

in terms of attacking flair they are second to none messi henry and eto'o are amazing even bojan when he comes on is a flair player, but inferior teams tend to kick them and disrupt their rythmn which has proved an effective way of beating them recently. if they don't address their defensive issues and start winning ugly(1-0) when they don't play well(its impossible to play well every game the key is to still win when you've played badly) as well as closing out games when they are ahead (2-0 up vs atletico and still lost 3-4) they are in danger of throwing away la liga.

ok they've got the best players, they are the most entertaining but as for being the best TEAM i'm not so sure. i can see barca dominating vs real and still end up losing and i also think the top english sides would beat them too.

having said all that i'd like nothing more than for barca to win the european cup and la liga

• 1 month later...

having witnessed real madrid close the gap to 3 pts on tuesday night with a extremely fortunate 3-2 win over getafe (real 1-2 after 85mins) it was the turn of barca last night against 3rd place seville, i was intrigued to see how barca would react in such a difficult fixture particularly having seen real win in the last minute the night before, the pressure was definatly on barca who to my amazement still had the audacity to rest messi who has been magnificent over recent games, barca ran out 4-0 winners against third place seville without messi dispelling myths that they are a one man team, i felt they'd drop points last night as they'd be feeling the pressure of madrids last minute win, i was glad to be proved wrong as goals from iniesta eto'o xabi and henry gave barca this emphatic win.

6 left to play with barca 6 pts ahead of madrid, although barca still have to play at the bernebau. barca's goal difference is also superior to real's by 28 however this counts for nothing in spain as teams on the same points are - i cannot see the benefit or logic of this in what is a LEAGUE competition - separated by head to head.

i will be too, i think real may win as barcelona have to play chelsea tonight while real have more time to prepare also real will be at home and barca will be under pressure as the gap is only 4 points. hopefully there's a strong ref to look after messi. i just can't see a way past casillas, man if he played for barca they would be complete valdez is not good enough.

a draw would be excellent for barca the gap would remain 4pts with only 4 to play

REAL MADRID 2-6 BARCELONA

what a game i've just seen :tup: and there's me saying madrid would win :D

it was as though these teams were in a different league :nw: would have been 10 had it not benn for casillas

7 pts clear 4 games left league nearly won :tup:

crazy game!! Barcelona should have scored at least three more times when twice Messi and once Iniesta changed their minds in the very last second of their shots! But, needless to say, if Barca do the same defensive mistakes against Chelsea, they won't be able to score half-a-dozen that time!

• 2 weeks later...

barcelona won the league last night without even playing as real madrid lost at villareal.

they've been exceptional this season and fully deserve the league :tup: barca have scored over 100 league goals and still have 3 games left. amazing

• 6 months later...

The result in El Clasico,

Barcelona 1-0 Real Madrid

Goal: Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Barcelona was a total team this night, even they played 10 player big part of the match they dominated to Real. What i like in Barcelona most, the pases with target were the same this night. Also Guardiola had exellent management. Organisation was at the goal was nice too.

• 1 year later...

Opening day of La Liga saw our two players have solid performances.

Mehmet Topal of Valencia continued his sound performance at the Mestalla in a 4-3 win over Racing.

Debutant Arda Turan came on for Edu Salvio on 61' in Atletico Madrid's 0-0 draw with Osasuna. Arda looked really lively and promised for future at a seemingly poor Atletico side.

• 4 weeks later...

Former Galatasaray playmaker Arda Turan, made 2 assists in Atletico's 4-0 victory over Real Racing Santander in Matchday 3. The goals were scored by Radamel Falcao [3] and Adrian Lopez. :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Mehmet Topal of Valencia, Nuri Şahin of Real Madrid are still out injured. Hamit Altıntop of Real Madrid was in the 18-man squad for the match against Levante, but did not get the chance to play.

Real Madrid-Rayo Vallecano CF: 6-2

Cristiano Ronaldo scored a hat-trick, two of them from penalty spot, to help Mourinho's side to their first victory in three domestic matches.

Angel Di Maria was sent off on 57 minutes.

FC Barcelona - Atletico Madrid: 5-0

High-flying Atletico was smashed by a Messi-led Barca team. David Villa opened the scoring on 6 minutes, Miranda scored an own goal on 14, and Messi then scored a hat-trick to complete the rout. Turkish attacking midfielder Arda Turan did not start the match, coming on for absolutely useless Jose Antonio Reyes on 46' and playing reasonably well.

Sevilla CF-Valencia CF: 1-0

Kanoute scored the winner on 17 minutes. Escude and Trochowski from Sevilla, once-PAO transfer target Aritz Aduriz from Valencia were sent off.

messi really is the difference, barca need to keep him fit because defensively they are struggling with mascherano playing as a makeshift centre half and abidal looks to be really struggling, i'm surprised they didn't sign another central defender, busquets and mascherano were the 2 centre halves against atletico.

Archived