Phantis Forums

Longshot, but...

Olympiakara10

http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news?slug=afp-...v=afp&type=lgns

He might leave Liverpool for Tottenham. Now is Tottenham that much better than Olympiakos. I understand it's the Premiership but Cisse has a much better chance at playing time and Chamions League with Olympiakos. But, he's still 24, which is why I don't think he'll waste his time by going to Greece. Thoughts?

cough* Biscan

but Cisse would prefer Totenham since they are fourth in the EPL and have a good chance of CL football. Mido is on his way out and Defoe isn't playing up to par. He would play well with Keane, so I can understand why they want him.

why is mido on his way out?? He has played well this season, and when he went to the african cup of nations totenham struggled.

Cisse is alright, but there is no way he will come to greece. If the totenham move falls through, he will move back to marseille or another french club.

guys cisse?? persoanly i dont like him at all... what has he done since he moved to liverpool?? absolutely nothing (my opinion ofcourse) and when u look at the midfield line he has behind him (luis garcia, gerard, rise) u would think he woul d be performing a lot better.. no thanx.. he is a good player but i dont think so..

guys cisse?? persoanly i dont like him at all... what has he done since he moved to liverpool?? absolutely nothing (my opinion ofcourse)

My friend, it is not your opinion it is fact! Cisse is a bum! He couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo let alone the back of the net! NO THANK YOU!

luz you are exactly on point.Most of our problems come because of our problems in defence and our ability to keep a score.Time and again that has cost us and more in champions league games so the focus of our club should be there.

luz you are exactly on point.Most of our problems come because of our problems in defence and our ability to keep a score.Time and again that has cost us and more in champions league games so the focus of our club should be there.

i am going to sound like a broken record here but i have said it time and time again that Olympiakos needs to retool and revamp the entire defensive line

as for players on the offensive side of things

Olympiakos will not get players with a name its that plain and simple

they need to look elsewhere and find players that are in the shadow and that they are ready to shine

i dont want cisse because i know we cant afford him and theres no point wasting our breath talking about him. id much rather try to find young stars that havent been discovered yet, ex. i. toure.

also i dont like show off soccer players with dyed hair. they are too selfish.

Archived