Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Fudia Kritis

dimitriis

Good win Bravo re Bides pou dexneis tin axia sou..Gama to Malezani pou se ehen sston panko....For all u doubters i guess everyone has shut there mouth!!!

THE TEAM WAS REALLY CRAP YESTERDAY....NO CREATIVITY,NO IMAGINATION AGAINST A TEAM WITH NO HEART!!!

OSO GIA TON BIDES, DEN HTAN XEIROTEROS APO TOUS ALLOUS...ALLA OLOI TOUS EIXAN MAURA XALIA.....OPOIOS EIDE TO MATS KAI DEN TON PHRE O YPNOS EINAI HRWAS!!!

Good win Bravo re Bides pou dexneis tin axia sou..Gama to Malezani pou se ehen sston panko....For all u doubters i guess everyone has shut there mouth!!!

Mpides was awful yesterday. He is one of our most inconsistent players. He shouldn't be in the starting eleven. I hope Nilsson comes back strong.

the team didnt play well as a whole yesterday..it was a bit of a sloppy match but we pulled the win off nicely..good to see pap on a good roll...bidi, please, either support the team or not, dont just support your cypriot compatriots..you should be a bit less ethnocentric my man..bidi didnt play well yesterday, but as a whole most ofthe team didnt either..hes got some strengths and some weaknesses but by no means is he the MVP of the team...we have built a solid squad and bidi is part of that and contributes to it what he can..so dont just look at him when pao play..look at the team..often times, a player is only as good as the players he plays around..rememeber that...

Entaxi he didnt play but all the goals in pretty much every game are coming from his passes or crosses..So if thats not playing well then you go and hit ur head against the table three times and then maybe u can wake up from this dream world your living in..I do cheer for the Team but I said good words about ZBides the first day he arrived and was cut up every time..even though he is a starter and a big part of this team..And will remain in the future like or dont like IT..

50' 2-1:

Not a very good game

Biscan, Morris, Papadopoulos had a very good game.

Gekas was out of it, and Seric is a danger for us on the left (it's sad to see a PAO fullback getting dribbled repeatedly by opponents. Nothing special offensively either).

Gonzales is trying his hardest, but either he is out of form this whole year, or he just can't offer anything more.

Let's hope for better days.

wats the bet Pap goes without a contract renewal for a while and before u know it hes at the limani woth the other malakes antoni and mihali

i really hope that happens.pap is a good player and with the rest of ''malakes" will punish your team for many more years .......

send them to the red & whites the same colors like the turks re gyfto .. they play better for their colours ooouuuussssssssttttttttttt..

they're not the reason :P

are you guys starting the same s%$#! again?grow up megale.

I mention Bides i get attacked he is leading the league in assists both goals came from his set pieces against Ofi and you guys have to bad mouth me... Olympiakos is the best team in the league dont worry about konstantinou okkas djordgevic and rivaldo kala tin ehoun afti...We should worry about the Greens getting in Champions league..

chill out bar.i am not defending anyone,i just believe that i have seen this movie before and is getting kind of boring.EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT BIDES and his kolima about his boys,even people who don t visit this website know about it so arguing about it is pointless.Do you get it know??? :1eye:

i heard that Pap, Biscan (mvp), Seric and Morris all played really well... :tup:

Biscan MVP? Nice to hear for me!

Any how next games in PAO are Biscan's last chance to get a place in Croatia national team for WC in Germany this sommer!

So push him! If he is playing good for PAO this is so better for himself and Croatia as well!

Archived