Phantis Forums

Faubio Aurelio

evalagoal

seitiridis does not want to come back to greece..why should he play for olympiakos when he can be playing top league ball in spain or england..this kid is a hge talent but he is wasting his time in russia and frankly in my opinion prtugal as well..he is more then capable of playing for a top club..coming back to greece would be bad for his career and not to mention our ethniki...

Does Seitardis have a choice at this point

he isn't considered world class anymore at this moment anywayz

coming from Russia to Olympiakos will be a solid move for him

he will be a regular and will have an important role and could be one of the key players in guiding Olympiakos through Europe

if he does that then he will get a shot for leagues like Spain, Italia and England but right now he has no leverage for hte most part

he needs to earn it

seitiridis does not want to come back to greece..why should he play for olympiakos when he can be playing top league ball in spain or england..this kid is a hge talent but he is wasting his time in russia and frankly in my opinion prtugal as well..he is more then capable of playing for a top club..coming back to greece would be bad for his career and not to mention our ethniki...

I'd have to agree! Compare Seitaridis to the right-backs at top clubs: Lauren (Arsenal), Neville (Man Utd), Belletti (Barca), Ferreira (Chelsea), etc. He's better than all of them. But hey, if we get him I won't be complaining!

yeh i highly doubt he will come back... but we should be lookin for central defenders more thn anyting right now.. by the looks of things vallas is gone, so were left with kostoulas schurrer and anato. at least for rigth def hopefully patza will be bak and ready! domi is most probably closed according to press so we need real good centre now.

yeh i highly doubt he will come back... but we should be lookin for central defenders more thn anyting right now.. by the looks of things vallas is gone, so were left with kostoulas schurrer and anato. at least for rigth def hopefully patza will be bak and ready! domi is most probably closed according to press so we need real good centre now.

simunic is the CB Olympiakos seems to be intrested in signing

as for Aurellio this rumor can now finally die and end and we can move on

Archived