Phantis Forums

Biscan

pao123

i would just like to discuss the biscan episode..everyne at the begining of the season was saying how much of a waste it was to take the player..but once flavio left and he began playing his normal position he has been an extremely steady player..i think he is a great addition to our squad and i see him and tziolis forming a great partnership in the middle of the park...he has been consitiant since break and i am glad he is proving everyone wrong...i had been saying from the beginning that we need to give him time to adjust and that it will be worth it qand low and behold it was..i hope he conitues to perform because with a summers work i think him and tziolis can help our midfield in europe next year...

He has had dramatic improvement over his early substandard performances.

PAO needs impact players to make this team competitive in Europe, regardless of the competition we end up in.

Expensive signings are expected to be top performers, not just good enough to make the team.

Neither Biscan, nor Seric have produced to justify their wages.

They are two of the highest paid PAO players at the moment.

As a fan, I should not care how much they make, as long as they produce.

Knowing the "president's" attitude, I would rather see them save some $ from those two, and invest it on players that will make that difference.

I am not suggesting they leave, but rather stay with reduced earnings. ;)

What is the chance of that, though? :not:

PEACE

It means that Biscan can play against Ofi but if he face a yellow card<the 4th> in this game then he won't play in the next game after Ofi..If he wont get a card against ofi then he will still have 3 during the next games..

The same goes for Tziwli too.

It means that Biscan can play against Ofi but if he face a yellow card<the 4th> in this game then he won't play in the next game after Ofi..If he wont get a card against ofi then he will still have 3 during the next games..

The same goes for Tziwli too.

OK! Thanks!

So the 4th YC is important only! A player can't pass a game in advance to cancel previous YC.

• 4 weeks later...

I think supporters of Panathenaikos also know the problem what Igor Biscan has whit selector of Croatian national football team.

Now, it looks, there are same chances for Biscan to be called for World Cup again, since last time performances of some other Croatian defensive midfielders aren’t very good.

So I bag supporters of PAO their opinion about Igor Biscan? How you are satisfied with Biscan’s form at the moment and his performance in Panathenaikos so far?

I think if Igor Biscan will play on WC for Croatia he will be in the same time a representative of Greece as well since your team unfortunately is not qualified for Germany

I liked him ever since his Liverpool play last year he was very good for them but when he came to Pao I found myself being his only defender in my house my dad and brother hated him and I kept telling them, he is not in his natural position and he is a good player just give him time. Then Concei left and he has played solid ever since. I hope he keeps it up and get's a chance at the NT. Just a question does Seric and Galinovic play for the NT?

I liked him ever since his Liverpool play last year he was very good for them but when he came to Pao I found myself being his only defender in my house my dad and brother hated him and I kept telling them, he is not in his natural position and he is a good player just give him time. Then Concei left and he has played solid ever since. I hope he keeps it up and get's a chance at the NT. Just a question does Seric and Galinovic play for the NT?

As first - thanks!

Seric is a kandidat for NT, since he's left footed, but it is not sure he will go to Germany!

Galinovic is the forth or fifth goalkipper and is not in the first selection...

I was watching the English Premier league match between Liverpool and Bolton last night and the commentator mentioned how the last game at Anfield was won 1 nil by Liverpool from an Igor Biscan goal.

He then went on to show how ignorant he is at his job by telling all of us that Biscan is now playing in Turkey.

hahaha re ton malea!

I was watching the English Premier league match between Liverpool and Bolton last night and the commentator mentioned how the last game at Anfield was won 1 nil by Liverpool from an Igor Biscan goal.

He then went on to show how ignorant he is at his job by telling all of us that Biscan is now playing in Turkey.

hahaha re ton malea!

Hahahaha! Those are Engishmen!

They still bilive the good foodball is being played in UK only. And this is the first reason why England will win WC - never again! :D

hahaha re ton malea!

Hahahaha! Those are Engishmen!

They still bilive the good foodball is being played in UK only. And this is the first reason why England will win WC - never again! :D

Exactly! :LOL:

Guys do me a favour, whenever any Greek player, team, or national team is playing and the English are commentating please concentrate on the commentators. The Brits are so anti-Greek it's ridiculous! When Bolton were playing in the UEFA Cup Ch 5 had the commentary. EVERY GAME the same commentator mentioned that Greece hadn't qualified for the World Cup and that Euro 2004 we were lucky!!! EVERY GAME! And in the build up to the Olympics who led the criticism for us being late??? The BBC!!! And now look at their Wembley saga, pathetic!!! :LOL: Even the Eurovision ffs!!! They started questioning whether Paparizou would have won without Cyprus' votes and saying something had to be done "about those two". Everyone else does it, but when we stick together we are villains??? It's not just sport either! Politics, social issues, everything!

You said it Vincent, that's why they'll always be mediocre at every thing because they think they are kings at everything! What are they good at anyway... Darts? Rugby? :LOL:

You said it Vincent, that's why they'll always be mediocre at every thing because they think they are kings at everything! What are they good at anyway... Darts? Rugby? :LOL: [/color][/b]

Hm, I forget to say - England will probabale never win the Euro Championship in any serious team sport alsoll! Football, basketball, handball, waterpolo ... I don't tell this because I don't like England or UK people, but this are the facts! Can you also see Tim Henman in tenis?

What that seid Shakespeare's Hamlet abut Denmark - something is..... :D

I wasn't sure where to put this - so I just went to the most recent PAO posting

Blue and White.com has the Ajax-PAO 1971 game avaiable - I downloaded and it is awesome.

2 parts - one is the road to Wembly and the other the game - I have only watched abouthalf of each so far but my dad nearly crapped himself when he saw everything - great footage - great football - check it out.

Hm, I forget to say - England will probabale never win the Euro Championship in any serious team sport alsoll! Football, basketball, handball, waterpolo ...

finaly im not the only one that realizes this country are the athletic wimps of europe!

nonexistant in basket, volley, handball, polo......

but good athletics seem to only be a south europe thing......

greece, serbia, croatia, italy, france, spain.....the only countries with balance in being strong in team sports....

I wasn't sure where to put this - so I just went to the most recent PAO posting

Blue and White.com has the Ajax-PAO 1971 game avaiable - I downloaded and it is awesome.

2 parts - one is the road to Wembly and the other the game - I have only watched abouthalf of each so far but my dad nearly crapped himself when he saw everything - great footage - great football - check it out.

post the link plz.....

Archived