Phantis Forums

AEK - Panionios

TheCity1924

PAO has to go ... to Salonica..... to play PAOK - Hraklis - Kalamaria ? ?

then to Xanthi... (they have waited a couple of Weeks till the Verdict has been announced.... and what a coincidence.... Xanthi has to play agianst PAO under closed doors :) )

and also in Larissa......

We have to go and play against PAOK and Kalamaria....

Here are the games left for AEK and PAO. I think AEK will win tonight, 1-0!!

AEKs Games

AEK vs Panionios

Kallithea vs AEK

AEK vs Akratitos

AEK vs Levadiakos

PAOK vs AEK

AEK vs OFI

Kalamarias vs AEK

AEK vs Xanthi

PAOs Games

PAO vs OFI

Kalamarias vs PAO

Xanthi vs PAO

PAO vs Atromitos

Iraklis vs PAO

PAO vs Egaleo

Larissa vs PAO

AEKs toughest matches look like being PAOK away, and Xanthi at home in the last round. Appart from that, they should win all the other ones easily. After all,they play the bottom 5 sides in their last 8 games. However, there will probably be a surprise draw in their somewhere.

PAO have a few harder matchs that AEK, notably Xanthi away (wont be as bad win no oppostion fans), Iraklis away, Larissa away and maybe even Atromitos at home. PAO are playing the better football to AEK at the moment. It should be a close race to the finish for 2nd!!!

Im looking forward to it, im predicting AEK to pip PAO by 1 point!!

:tup: LONG LIVE AEK :tup:

AEKs toughest matches look like being PAOK away, and Xanthi at home in the last round. Appart from that, they should win all the other ones easily. After all,they play the bottom 5 sides in their last 8 games. However, there will probably be a surprise draw in their somewhere.

PAO have a few harder matchs that AEK, notably Xanthi away (wont be as bad win no oppostion fans), Iraklis away, Larissa away and maybe even Atromitos at home. PAO are playing the better football to AEK at the moment. It should be a close race to the finish for 2nd!!!

1) Have we won already one easily this saison ?

2) The Greek Football Mafia (The family who distributes the CL money)... have waited with the ban for Xanthi for months with the ban...... till the 2 (APET)EWNIOI have to go and play in Thrace.... for the correct distribution of the CL money.....

We are talking here for the distribution of Euro Millions between 7 to 20 Million Euros..... in a country... where the average monthly wage is about 1.200, Euros.....

1) Have we won already one easily this saison ?

2) The Greek Football Mafia (The family who distributes the CL money)... have waited with the ban for Xanthi for months with the ban...... till the 2 (APET)EWNIOI have to go and play in Thrace.... for the correct distribution of the CL money.....

We are talking here for the distribution of Euro Millions between 7 to 20 Million Euros..... in a country... where the average monthly wage is about 1.200, Euros.....

u dont seem to have a squad ready for the cl!

remember the 2nd place is only to get the chance to play in youre case a very tough team like inter, real madrid, bremen, liverpool, arsenal, roma

I completely agree with you ..that at the moment we have not the squad to play in the CL with this team........

Actually I was here the first to mention this.... long before the bad results came....

Even when we were on the winning steak... I wrote here my big doubts and concerns about our team.... . ... because I know quite well ... what I see .on the pitch...

But with a CL qualification you get some money ... and this money gives you the possibility.. to hire some quality players...

So would we have got the the CL place last year.... more money would have been available.. for the transfers.. and we (theoretically) would have had better playing players....

So 4-5 years consecutive CL qualification gives an immense income for Greek economical conditions....... (also for the club owners into their pockets)

Therefore there is a lot of activity backstage... in the Greek Football scene...

Or do you believe that in Greece... the classification is mainly played on the pitch ?

remember the 2nd place is only to get the chance to play in youre case a very tough team like inter, real madrid, bremen, liverpool, arsenal, roma

Get your facts correct before you start talking.

AEK is still in the seeded teams. That means that for our 3rd round qualifying game we will be drawn against a weaker team as we will be seeded for the draw.

While panathinkaikos has a CL ready squad? XAXAXA :LOL:

That is pretty hilarious. Re koitaxte ta xalia sas kai meta miliste gia tin AEK. Ante epidei ta 3 pou fagate fetos sa na mi sas eftanan telika! Ante poy exete omada gia CL me gouma, darla, vyntra kai gkeka :rolleyes:

Get your facts correct before you start talking.

AEK is still in the seeded teams. That means that for our 3rd round qualifying game we will be drawn against a weaker team as we will be seeded for the draw.

While panathinkaikos has a CL ready squad? XAXAXA :LOL:

That is pretty hilarious. Re koitaxte ta xalia sas kai meta miliste gia tin AEK. Ante epidei ta 3 pou fagate fetos sa na mi sas eftanan telika! Ante poy exete omada gia CL me gouma, darla, vyntra kai gkeka :rolleyes:

The fact is, I think at this point AEK, PAO, and OLY would all get raped in CL. Sad but true.

Just wondering why Chotis played in goals against Panionios?? Is Sorrentino injured??

Also, good to see Tziortziopoulos complete a full game.

Is Dellas still injured???

Why would we get a player of that calibre and not play him. Also, Moras should get a bit more game time, he is a good player.

Couldnt Cirillo be pushed to a 'right back' and we play:

Tziortziopoulos Alexopolous Dellas Cirillo

Sorrentino

Just my thoughs, we do have a much better defence this season.

I have also see Assunsao play for Porto this season and he is doing very well as a defensive/marking/holding midfielder.

I wonder what our chances are of maybe getting him back, allowing Katsouranis to push up the ground and also score a few more goals!!!

Also, does anyone know how Bruno Alves is going back at Porto. He looks like a good player and i liked him a lot because he gave 110% to AEK!!!!

:tup: LONG LIVE AEK :tup:

Just wondering why Chotis played in goals against Panionios?? Is Sorrentino injured??

Why would we get a player of that calibre and not play him. Also, Moras should get a bit more game time, he is a good player.

Tziortziopoulos Alexopolous Dellas Cirillo

Sorrentino

Sorrentino is injured... that s why Chiotis played...

Also Cirillo is now injured.... and Dellas is coming back from a injury.....

You are right with your thoughts with Cirillo as right back... and Dellas/ Alexopoulos in the Centre with Tziortziopoulos as left back

These are exactly my thought since we hired...Dellas... ..

Why should we hire him and leave him on the bench ?

But Mr Santos... is weird.. and stubborn.... He saw for months that the team offensively is very poor.... nevertheless.. he let them play.. with the same players..and the same fashion...

Now that we lost 3 games.. and 9 points.. .. he is realising it.....

But gosh you. and I .. see it ... why not him ? And I mean in time.. not when the dammage is already here !

Tziortziopoulos  Alexopolous    Dellas    Cirillo

Sorrentino

Sorrentino is injured... that s why Chiotis played...

Also Cirillo is now injured.... and Dellas is coming back from a injury.....

You are right with your thoughts with Cirillo as right back... and Dellas/ Alexopoulos in the Centre with Tziortziopoulos as left back

These are exactly my thought since we hired...Dellas... ..

Why should we hire him and leave him on the bench ?

But Mr Santos... is weird.. and stubborn.... He saw for months that the team offensively is very poor.... nevertheless.. he let them play.. with the same players..and the same fashion...

Now that we lost 3 games.. and 9 points.. .. he is realising it.....

But gosh you. and I .. see it ... why not him ? And I mean in time.. not when the dammage is already here !

Re paidia, Dellas has been injured since we signed him. He hadn't played for Roma for almost 1 1/2years because of his injuries and since signing with AEK he has been injured again. He was injured in Saudi Arabia and couldn't play. He was injured during practice a couple of weeks ago.

It was known that he wouldn't play whole games and that is why they gave him a contract for the first year which was contingent on his playing games.

There is no question in my mind that Santos realizes the caliber player that he is but lets be realistic the guy has not been healthy.

Archived