Phantis Forums

A' Div: PAOK - Olympiakos

Ziaka

I don't think much can be done. There are rules concerning the fan troubles and we are looking at a ban between 2-4 games. On top of that we were allready banned once this season, which means that all the fines are doubled. It is very possible that PAOK will play the rest of their home games behiond closed doors.

The Okkas goal looked like offside to me too, but when I saw the repalys it was clear the he was on side. That does not ssay that the ref was not bad. He definitively infulenced the result. Don't know what can be done about that. It's general Greek soccer problem.

That's been evident all season long to me. But on the other hand I have to wonder how Zagorakis can be playing like a youngster on the NT (like he did against Belarus/Kazakhstan), and when he puts on a PAOK jersey, he disappears.

i katastasi toy Paok ta teleytaia hronia einai i idia.Otan kapoioi theloyn na dioksoun ton proedro i katastasi kataligei se xylo,foties,katastrofi toy gipedoy kai oti allous vandalismous mporoume na fantastoume.To thema einai oti oloi xeran ti tha ginei kai den kanan tipota gia na to anatrepsoun.To afisan na kylisei.Emena o koymparos mou pigainei kathe kyriaki stin Toumpa me tin gynaika toy.Ayti tin fora moy eipe:eipa tin gynaika na meinei spiti gia na pao monos na do to xylo.Entometaxy kai enas akomi apo to horio mou,mou eipe paromoio pragma.Dystyhos o Paok einai etsi kai to xerame oloi osoi eimaste Paoktsides.To thema einai na vrethoun kamia 10aria epiheirimaties na valoyn se taxi ta pragmata.Mporoyn na vrethoun omos?I tha eimaste gia mia 20etia akomi "oso me pligoneis toso me poroneis?"

kalampaki malon exi dikio me afta pou les. Prepi na vrethoune anthropi pou agapane ton PAOK na ton strosoune se sosto dromo. Anthropi san ton Batatoudi, Goumeno pou ferane i politiki (Venizelos and co.) pote den tha feroune ton PAOK sta epipeda pou ton theloume emis i filathli tou PAOK.

That's been evident all season long to me. But on the other hand I have to wonder how Zagorakis can be playing like a youngster on the NT (like he did against Belarus/Kazakhstan), and when he puts on a PAOK jersey, he disappears.

I saw PAOK this saison ... a whole game against us....

and something more than a half time against VfB Stuttgart...

on both games.. they were physically much stronger .....

When I saw their physical condition against the "Pushers by Refs"... .I could not believe my eyes...

Physical Condition is so important.............

Archived