Phantis Forums

How strong are Bosnia and Hungary really ?

turkcell

my first post hallo to all the greek fans, i am bosnian and have been reading this forum for a while you seem like a decent bunch of supporters. i think that this group will be decided between greece and bosnia. Turkey wont be playing at home and i believe bosnia and greece at least on paper the quality to beat the other opponents. Anyway we respect you as the euro champs 04 so expect a tough game in Zenica :) Btw turkey with their cocky mentality and lack of respect for other teams will not get them far.......

You have some young talented players.Like Zlatan Bajramovic,Misimovic,Spahic

and great like Barbarez and Salihamidzic.But dont underestimate Turkey and Norway.They have some great players too.

Turkey and norway are strong but are beatable, we have beaten then both already, norway was a do or die for both teams euroq 2004 i assume though the team is different form 2004. We dont have a good record against greece (wcq 98, lost both games 1-0 and 3-0) correct me if i am wrong. This was our first qualifiers since independence. Also what are the views of greeks about bosnians? are your fans brothers with the serbs and are we going to have a hostile reception in athens? (bhfanaticos are planning a tour of athens, they are the ones that went to belgrade 4 the last game of the wqc)

Turkey and norway are strong but are beatable, we have beaten then both already, norway was a do or die for both teams euroq 2004 i assume though the team is different form 2004. We dont have a good record against greece (wcq 98, lost both games 1-0 and 3-0) correct me if i am wrong. This was our first qualifiers since independence. Also what are the views of greeks about bosnians? are your fans brothers with the serbs and are we going to have a hostile reception in athens? (bhfanaticos are planning a tour of athens, they are the ones that went to belgrade 4 the last game of the wqc)

Hostile reception?Why?Is there something that happened between our countries and i don t know?

And what the Serbs have to do in a soccer match between our countries?

All the teams are beatable.Even the mighty Brazil.And in 2 years time can happen everything.Maybe the Turks or the Hungarians etc etc will generate 5-10 young players that will changed their teams

no there isnt, however your country was one of the few countries which supported serb genocide on the people of bosnia, remember what the turks did to u the serbs have done to us...... anyway i hope the game is played in good spirit politics play no part in sport but in the balkans it is hard to seperate this, good luck in the qualifiers i am sure we will see some good football

no there isnt, however your country was one of the few countries which supported serb genocide on the people of bosnia, remember what the turks did to u the serbs have done to us...... anyway i hope the game is played in good spirit politics play no part in sport but in the balkans it is hard to seperate this, good luck in the qualifiers i am sure we will see some good football

Supported genocide?I don t know what the americans said about us but you are wrong and you have misunderstood.We were against an invasion in Serbia my friend.As we are for any country in the Balcans.And thats it

Anyway,I wish good luck to your Nteam too.And lets hope for good football too,because in the last months our Nteam is not something special

dw these are only friendlies which are ment for trying new young players, bosnia copped it against South Korea they are on holidays just like the greeks and traveled half way around the world for a friendly wouldnt look to much into the greece australia match...........

Guys i just saw england-hungary friendly. depsite the fact that england won 3-1 hungary played really well. this qualification for the euro is going to be hard

:huh:

File were we watching the same game? Hungary offered nothing going forward and were abysmal from set pieces. That first goal especially is one of the worst pieces of defensive unity I've ever seen! Having said that they defended well over all, and I think you're right in that we'll struggle to break them down away from home.

:huh:

File were we watching the same game? Hungary offered nothing going forward and were abysmal from set pieces. That first goal especially is one of the worst pieces of defensive unity I've ever seen! Having said that they defended well over all, and I think you're right in that we'll struggle to break them down away from home.

You're right.

Hungary looked very poor on set pieces, their marking was dreadful.

Worst, their defensers were making silly fouls all the time. Even if there was no penalty, the talk from the hungarian defender is a joke :LOL:

In second half, they scored a goal and had a chance. The main reason for that was the poor performance from Owen Hargreaves.

bosnia missing 7 standard players but still to cop 5 goals is F***ed..........., bosnia were up 2-0 aswell irans goals came in the 25 44, 45+ 90 90+ not sure what to think

If thats the case dont take too much notice, in a competitive game Bosnia would've held on.

• 1 month later...

Bosina might be the ultimate "dark horse" :D of the group. I've learned that most of the Bosnian players come from English, German, and Italian leagues. They do remind me of the old Yugoslavia team in the 60's.

They're a good side. Spain couldnt beat them in qualifying!

Archived