Phantis Forums

Australian Open Winner

CH-Thrylos

Who do you think will win it?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win it?

• Marcos Baghdatis
    • Roger Federer

on sunday morning, evening, or whatever time-zone you live in, will be the final of the australian open. i wonder who do you think will win it.

even though i don't really know who i should support, i think federer will grab the title again. although he doesn't seem to play his best tennis right now and even though baghdatis will have loads of support from the audience, i think federer is still at least a class above everyone else in tennis at the moment. his only weakness is if he plays on sand.

my vote goes to federer.

I tell you what everyone, this is 50/50 because down under our man is going to have alot of support from the supporters and that's going to be extremely halpful agains his counterpart.

I believe that his is going to be "upset" Bagdaitis is doing very well at the moment and this is his golde opportunity to make the most of it....

Federer hasn't been playing anywhere near his best lately, so Baghdatis has got a good chance :box:

That is so true, Federer struggled thru the quarterfinals vs. Tommy Haas.

The umpire missed 2 calls in the 5th set which could have give Haas a 3-3 tie or a 4-3 lead instead of a 4-2 lead for Federer. Haas than complained about the umpire favoring Federer after the game. <_<

Archived