Phantis Forums

winter transfers

champion

hi everybody this is my first message. this the list of players that may be wearing red and white this coming january:

VERBAKOFSKIS-LETTONIA-SCODO RIGA

ZALAGHETTA- URUGUAY-YUVENTUS

FIGEROA- ARGENTINA-BERMIGHAM

AGRITHS-ELLADA-EGALEO

OGUNSTOTO-NIGERIA-ERGOTELHS

KLUIFERD-HOLLAND-BARCELONA( NA LEME KAI KAMIA MALAKEIA NA PERASEI H WRA)

WHO DO YOU THINK WOULD BEST FIT OUR TEAM? ADD MORE NAMES TO THE LIST IF YOU HEAR ANYTHING

im pretty sure that zalayeta wont go to olympiakos...as for figueroa...he just moved to birmigham and is starting to get adjusted to the game as he is scoring many many goals in the reserves...he will soon be moving up to the first aquad...u already had your chance with him...kluivert, as you said is malakeies(but its still good to spread a rumor like that :D )..i dont know much about verbakofski...agritis is a possibility....he is up for grabs for pao, aek and oly...as the same goes for ogusoto...but i dont think pao or aek will be going for ogusoto as they already have good strikers...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Xairete...

O Agritis paides einai h pio symferousa lysh gia ton olympiako kathos o Verbakofskis me tin mpa-la-ra pou epaixe me tin tourkia den paizei na poylithei ftina apo tous Lettonous...Anyway ego vlepo pros Ogounsoto na strefetai i omada kai an den katsi paei gia Agriti...Den nomizo oti tha exei antagonismo apo alli elliniki omada kathos o olympiakos den exei deixei stoixeia oti mporei na xasei paixth apo tin agora an pragmatika ton thelei...Oraia h plaka gia ton Kluivert...lol...

:blink: /me OFF

whats that de vries guy like? i heard he scored some goals with hearts, but i havent heard of him before. does anyone have information about him?

i just read another "jardel-to-OSFP" story. :huh: "part 3847" of the never ending story. giannakopoulos said that jardel would like to play for osfp and that he suggested him to OSFP...

about werbakovskis, its not finished yet. he is close to kiew, but its not 100% sure, the final result of his transfer story will be there in january. another good opprtunity for kokkalis to make some promises. :unsure: but its just him who knows if he's going to keep him.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived