Phantis Forums

No games this weekend?

ukchris

I'm in Athens this weekend and was planning to catch a football game or two. But the only game that's on, according to livescore.com is Egaleo v Kallithea.

Why is nobody else playing? Is there something else happening - an international or something?

Thanks

Chris

greece is participating at a tournament somewhere.

What tournament is it? I can't find anything online about Greece playing in a tournament. The only tournament is the African Nations Cup, which I somehow doubt they're playing in! and there doesn't seem to be anything about it on the Hellenic Football Federation's website.

This is all very mysterious! Can anyone explain more?

Thanks!

What tournament is it? I can't find anything online about Greece playing in a tournament. The only tournament is the African Nations Cup, which I somehow doubt they're playing in! and there doesn't seem to be anything about it on the Hellenic Football Federation's website.

Thanks!

international LG cup in saudi arabia.

greece

south korea

finland

saudi arabia

Thanks!

greece

south korea

finland

saudi arabia

well theers aigaleo - kalithea for the die hard greek soccer fans on sunday

Thanks!

greece

south korea

finland

saudi arabia

well theers aigaleo - kalithea for the die hard greek soccer fans on sunday
I can't wait, I will be glued to my radio :P

Archived