Phantis Forums

Basinas

bar7

he's once again hoping he goes to England..

Manoli failed & he will attempt it. I'm surprised he hasnt had any offers, or that Cockkalis hasnt tried to lure him over, unless he has a bad taste in his mouth since Mihalaki.

at any rate anyone heard anything about him???

What BASINAS needs to do is just get over the fact that he's doen playing at "top level" He needs to take himself and offer himself to play in Greece into a smaller club and help them get inot Europe or whatever their goal might be... This is what Greek soccer needs.. Help from their aged players and this help needs to come by offering their survices to smaller clubs.

What do you all think?

Cockkalis hasnt tried to lure him over, unless he has a bad taste in his mouth since Mihalaki.

at any rate anyone heard anything about him???

osfp doen t need basinas,we have like 4 players that play in the same position.if you ask me your team needs him more......dont worry about mixalaki,you will feel his taste in 2 weeks......

What BASINAS needs to do is just get over the fact that he's doen playing at "top level"  He needs to take himself and offer himself to play in Greece into a smaller club and help them get inot Europe or whatever their goal might be...  This is what Greek soccer needs.. Help from their aged players and this help needs to come by offering their survices to smaller clubs.

What do you all think?

i agree 100%, very smart thinking...

i mean if he went overseas he probably wouldnt play that much anyway...

What BASINAS needs to do is just get over the fact that he's doen playing at "top level" He needs to take himself and offer himself to play in Greece into a smaller club and help them get inot Europe or whatever their goal might be... This is what Greek soccer needs.. Help from their aged players and this help needs to come by offering their survices to smaller clubs.

What do you all think?

i honestly think he is trying to pull of a Giannakopoulos

remember Stelios went to England at about his age or very close to it

and look at the success Stelios is having

do remember Bolton was at best a mid level team in the Premiership and look at them now

i think Basinas still believes he is a high level player or close to it and thats why he doesn't want to settle for some small Greek team

i think for his own self esteem he wants to see if he can play at higher level team

remember when Stelios went to Bolton he basically sat through the first year before seeing regular starting time

the same will happen to Basinas

if he makes it and i hope he does for his sake and for Greek players

cause right now Stelios is giving Greek players hope

off course Anastasiou, Zikos, Samaras and Tavlaridis are doing quite well in there own right

^^^

I agree.

Aggelos is still a great player with plenty of potential.

He has good international experience for his age.

In the EPL, where defenses are not the top strength, he could make an impact on any team.

If I were him I would go for it.

This is the stuff players dream of.

I would love to see him go to a team like Spurs... ;)

He will make Tzigger look foolish once more.

Flavio and Igor together, can not cover his absence.

Even when he was fed up with the "management" and played at "first gear". :whistle:

PEACE

the last news i heard of him was that BC will try and sign him in January, they are having a really hard time in the premiership this year, their defensive midfield (forgot his name) is injured for the whole season so they will try and sign him as a replacement

osfp doen t need basinas,we have like 4 players that play in the same position.if you ask me your team needs him more......dont worry about mixalaki,you will feel his taste in 2 weeks......

AUTO KSANAPES TO!!!

I AGGREE THAT WE NEED HIM MORE THAN OSFP, CAUSE WE DON'T HAVE A DM WE CAN RELY ON...MAYBE YOU WILL NEED HIM AS WELL AFTER TOURE IS GONE.............

AS FOR MIHALAKI,YOU SHOULD BE THANKFULL HE IS NOT PLAYING A LONG TIME NOW AND YOUR TEAM HAS IMPROVED.HAVEN'T YOU REALISED YET THAT HE IS WORTHLESS!?!?!?!?!?! (I HOPE I'M NOT ATTACKED BY BIDES!)

Well he's finally going to get what he's wanted for a long time. A chance to play in the EPL. I hope it works out for him and he can duplicate what Giannakopoulos has done in Bolton. He certainly has the potential to, that's for sure.

Anyway, if it doesn't work out for him I would expect him back in Greece within 2 years or so.

What BASINAS needs to do is just get over the fact that he's doen playing at "top level"  He needs to take himself and offer himself to play in Greece into a smaller club and help them get inot Europe or whatever their goal might be...  This is what Greek soccer needs.. Help from their aged players and this help needs to come by offering their survices to smaller clubs.

What do you all think?

i honestly think he is trying to pull of a Giannakopoulos

remember Stelios went to England at about his age or very close to it

and look at the success Stelios is having

do remember Bolton was at best a mid level team in the Premiership and look at them now

i think Basinas still believes he is a high level player or close to it and thats why he doesn't want to settle for some small Greek team

i think for his own self esteem he wants to see if he can play at higher level team

remember when Stelios went to Bolton he basically sat through the first year before seeing regular starting time

the same will happen to Basinas

if he makes it and i hope he does for his sake and for Greek players

cause right now Stelios is giving Greek players hope

off course Anastasiou, Zikos, Samaras and Tavlaridis are doing quite well in there own right

Right now Basinas in NO-WHERE-NEAR to what Stelios was at.... This is going to be a mistake by him because he's not going to get that much playing time AND he's going propably return within a year or so...

Whatever though, more power to him and I wish him well.....

He had to leave Greece - was stale at PAO and where else is he going to go - the guy caried the flag at the Olympics is he going to go to Larissa?

I think he will succeed in England he has played well in Europe and in CL and has the opportunity to be a decent player at Everton

He needs to play against good competition because he will be part of the Ethniki for sure in the future - get in shape and get some hair plugs - maybe he should grown a Gekkas :LOL: :LOL: I can't beleive some of you said he looks good with that hair - please

Greek football ace Angelos Basinas is most likely to play for Everton as of 2006. Basinas is to fly to England to undergo all necessary medical checkups. It is the final talks that keep former Panathinaikos’ player away from his dream to play for a foreign football club. As per information, Liverpool’s team is ready to offer him an 80 thousand euro deal. Should his transfer to the British club becomes true, Otto Rehaggel, the German coach of the Greek national football team, will be particularly happy, since Basinas has been out of action for quite some time. What is more, Angelos Basinas is likely to be playing against his former team-mate Olisadebe. The serial of his transfer to Portsmouth will probably end well, since the gold mean between him and the English club was found yesterday.

http://news.ert.gr/en/newsDetails.asp?id=13940

:tup:

MIHALI are you Bidis in Disguise???

i know that Bidis has been on moderation mode and i couldnt help but notice the way u write/speak :rolleyes:

very similar :whistle:

P.S Basinas to Everton

http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews...111881&idSez=20

I agree its Bides under a different name

Mods can u please compare the IP addresses!

BTW thats great news with Basinas!

Now we have Olisadebe and Basinas in the EPL!

Basinas gets finally wut he wants

a shot a bigger league

i mean Everton are fighting to faze of relegation

i think he will get at least one shot to prove his worth cause they really suk and they need something

but Basinas hasn't played since the WC qualification stages

I am sure King Otto is very happy for him

but needs to find his way on the pitch

Archived