Phantis Forums

Aegaleo-PAO

athinaios

The fans cheered "MALESANI MALESANI"  :D

I think that was the Aigaleo fans, trying to take the piss. Seriously
thats what i thought as well.

bidis- fanis should retire from football? so should igor and flavio?

Flavio has been playing fine recently. Igor wasnt that bad either. What about Bidis? Hes had 1 good game in a full year here! Thats equal to Igor and less than Conceicao and theyve only been here 5 months.

First off, people bitching about Gkekas simply shut the f*** up. Its ridiculous already.

Yeah, hes been in bad form, missing chances etc but still has a few goals.

We saw him miss the 1on1 which he should of buried yeah

and then the SAME PEOPLE bitch about "management fault for letting konstantinou go - even though the a**hole left on his OWN accord" do you guys remember how many times Konstantinou would blow the easiest chances in the world???? FAR MORE THAN GKEKAS. I swear everytime i went to leoforos everyone in the stands would be ripping out hair from his billions of easy chances and missed tet tets. Everytime i saw him play he would be a giant missed chance. So please enough already.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are cheering for a win that used to be a "given"

i never remember aigaleo away as a given win. this was always a tough match.

actually i think the only time we beat aigaleo away was last year-with a 1-0.....the year before we lost and tied the year before that.....

aigaleo always tough match???the have been in a ethniki for what 2-3-4 years and you guys have always problems with them?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: if they are so tough and you believe that i don t want to know your opinion about aek-paok-iraklis ktl.big derby of this season pao-egaleo :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: you are funny....

I am not trying to prove anything crazy. Sarcastic was my remark. We shouldn't get excited and forgive the team for a win against Aigaleo. We need more than that. The football we play is average to bad. We should be winning teams like Aigaleo, Levadeiakos etc at least with 3 goals difference.

Personally, I will forgive our coach/players (because Tzigger in unforgivable) ONLY IF WE WIN OSFP IN TEFAL AND AEKaki.

PEACE

No offense to Aigaleo, or any other teams.

PAO beating the "smaller"teams, was NOT considered an opportunity to celebrate vigorously...

That was the essence of my comment :)

PEACE

i never remember aigaleo away as a given win. this was always a tough match.

actually i think the only time we beat aigaleo away was last year-with a 1-0.....the year before we lost and tied the year before that.....

aigaleo always tough match???the have been in a ethniki for what 2-3-4 years and you guys have always problems with them?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: if they are so tough and you believe that i don t want to know your opinion about aek-paok-iraklis ktl.big derby of this season pao-egaleo :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: you are funny....
all you care about is looks of a stadium and fancy names on a team. Understandable, because thats probablu why youre an OSFP fan.

Just because Aigaleo wasnt a name doesnt mean they cant play ball. They play ball alright. They have always been full of surprises, have had great players like Agritis, Barkoglou- (what happened to him?) Little team, big team were all in the same league and each team is capable of a result they want in any given match. It isnt always likeley but definitly capable. Its not 4 teams and the rest are utter crap levels below them. Would u say Xanthi is a little crap team? 3-4 years ago they were nothing special either. It was a "given" win almost.....but they developed (hint a team takes time to develop) into something special over time and had a good generation, like Aigaleo.

Listen if we want to be a true European team and we are struggling to win games against Aigelleo or our loss to Ergotelis in the cup then wa have no business representing Greece in any competition.. We won to win a protatlima ha thats the biggest joke i have heard all day we aill disgrace ourselves like we did this year already....MR Fanis Gekas should retire from football and take Conceiseio and Biscan with you....

We won wow were still 9 back!!!

The problem is this:

We all know what the current situation is with pao and to be honest it sux to be a pao fan atm... However if you’re a true pao fan you will support team through the Good times (hasn’t been much of them) & Bad times.....

The fact u keep criticizing them even though there trying to improve and put a win on the board really shows your true colours man….

The only time ive ever seen you post in the pao forum is when your lover boy “Bidis” plays a game or when pao loses another match or plays really crap… other then that your quite, never seen again until the next time…. Also you’re biased, I mean it was so evident last year with kostantinou, Okkas & Bidis, but this year u seem to criticize everyone on the pao squad e.g Biscan, Flavio, Nilsson & the coach ECT... (Which is fair enough) however ive never ever seen you say one bad word against Bidis the player and believe me he has had some stinkers this year just like everyone else in the pao squad...

Why is that?

Seriously dude your really biased when it comes to Cypriote players and a lot of people in this forum are questioning weather you’re a true pao fan or just a Cypriote bandwagoner….

P.S Im not taking a swipe at ya, just stating the obvious, so when u reply try and reply in a civilized manner instead of a racist one (past experiences have taught me a lot about ur character & ur replys)

P.S2, try and show support to this team, I agree that management sux and that we should get a new board however the chances of that happening is very slim, so either deal with it and support them to the death or just admit it, u dnt really support pao because last time I checked a true fan supports the team through thick and thin…

have u seen pao attendence records we support the team from our kanape....Thats the biggest joke of all.. Larissa at there home games gets more fans then we do......
That’s fine however u didn’t answer my question so ill break it up in point form for you Bidis shale i?

Question One:

Why do you seem to criticize everyone on the pao team such as Flavio, Biscan, Gekas, Pap, Vyrnta and even the coach but u can never seem to say one bad word against Bidis the player??

Dnt give me the excuse that bidis is young, because Gekas, Vyntra and Pap are also young players who can develop, so that excuse is out the window…. Also Bidis the player has had a handful of stinkers throughout the season so dnt use the excuse that his been playing average to good….

So why dnt u eva criticize Bidis the player when he plays crap because to me you seem to have no problem doing it to the rest of the team.. ANSWER THAT…

Question Two:

Why do you only seem to post on this forum when Pao plays a bad game?? I swear on everything ive never ever seen you post when pao played a good game and the only time u did post was when Evergreen made u look stupid when Pao drew with Barcelona because u had predicted a 5-0 white wash almost as if you wanted it to happen the way u post.. Also you only post on the forums when bidis the player is selected in the team Squad, if his not there you seem to not be interested… So ANSWER QUESTION TWO PLZ??

The fans cheered "MALESANI MALESANI"  :D

I think that was the Aigaleo fans, trying to take the piss. Seriously
thats what i thought as well.

bidis- fanis should retire from football? so should igor and flavio?

Flavio has been playing fine recently. Igor wasnt that bad either. What about Bidis? Hes had 1 good game in a full year here! Thats equal to Igor and less than Conceicao and theyve only been here 5 months.

First off, people bitching about Gkekas simply shut the f*** up. Its ridiculous already.

Yeah, hes been in bad form, missing chances etc but still has a few goals.

We saw him miss the 1on1 which he should of buried yeah

and then the SAME PEOPLE bitch about "management fault for letting konstantinou go - even though the a**hole left on his OWN accord" do you guys remember how many times Konstantinou would blow the easiest chances in the world???? FAR MORE THAN GKEKAS. I swear everytime i went to leoforos everyone in the stands would be ripping out hair from his billions of easy chances and missed tet tets. Everytime i saw him play he would be a giant missed chance. So please enough already.

Last year drakos you were a Mihalaki school girl fanatic and u wanted to rip your hair out..Nai re 100 goals in the Greek league.if Gekgkas reaches a 100 goals all cut both my nuts off!!!
true i thought he was a great player in form. But i still acknoledged his 9 x 10^4 billion easy chances misses and he seriously missed every tet a tet his first 3 years here. Scored maybe one, but missed them by the thousands I remember this well. So it wouldnt be fair to jump on Gkekas for doing this while hes stilll did a good job for us. People gave the Palto all the damn patience in the world, just because he was expensive.

By the way Gkekas has outscored Konstantinou in the league the last 3 years....so why don t you get over it.

And i agree with hollywood- bidis in a full year here played ONE good game. Why the hell would we want him around?

true i thought he was a great player in form. But i still acknoledged his 9 x 10^4 billion easy chances misses and he seriously missed every tet a tet his first 3 years here. Scored maybe one, but missed them by the thousands I remember this well. So it wouldnt be fair to jump on Gkekas for doing this while hes stilll did a good job for us. People gave the Palto all the damn patience in the world, just because he was expensive.

By the way Gkekas has outscored Konstantinou in the league the last 3 years....so why don t you get over it.

And i agree with hollywood- bidis in a full year here played ONE good game. Why the hell would we want him around?

EXCEPT FROM THE 9x10^4 BILLION CHANCES THAT MIHALAKIS HAS WAISTED THERE'S ANOTHER 9x10^3 TIMES HE WAS OFFSIDE...PLUS ANOTHER 9x10^100 TIMES THAT HE MADE OFFENSIVE(?) FOULS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW, ONCE GEKAS IS NOT FAR FROM THESE EXTRAORDINARY RECORDS WE CAN BE PROUD THAT WE FOUND A DECENT REPLACEMENT FOR MIHALAKI...MAYBE HE SHOULD LEARN TO MAKE MOR FOULS THOUGH! :P

SERIOUSLY NOW,I PREFER GEKAS TO MIHALAKIS EVEN DEFORME!

AND THERE IS A LONG TIME SINCE I BELIEVED KOSTANDINOU IS A GOOD PLAYER...

Listen if we want to be a true European team and we are struggling to win games against Aigelleo or our loss to Ergotelis in the cup then wa have no business representing Greece in any competition.. We won to win a protatlima ha thats the biggest joke i have heard all day we aill disgrace ourselves like we did this year already....MR Fanis Gekas should retire from football and take Conceiseio and Biscan with you....

The problem is this:

We all know what the current situation is with pao and to be honest it sux to be a pao fan atm... However if you’re a true pao fan you will support team through the Good times (hasn’t been much of them) & Bad times.....

The fact u keep criticizing them even though there trying to improve and put a win on the board really shows your true colours man….

The only time ive ever seen you post in the pao forum is when your lover boy “Bidis” plays a game or when pao loses another match or plays really crap… other then that your quite, never seen again until the next time…. Also you’re biased, I mean it was so evident last year with kostantinou, Okkas & Bidis, but this year u seem to criticize everyone on the pao squad e.g Biscan, Flavio, Nilsson & the coach ECT... (Which is fair enough) however ive never ever seen you say one bad word against Bidis the player and believe me he has had some stinkers this year just like everyone else in the pao squad...

Why is that?

Seriously dude your really biased when it comes to Cypriote players and a lot of people in this forum are questioning weather you’re a true pao fan or just a Cypriote bandwagoner….

P.S Im not taking a swipe at ya, just stating the obvious, so when u reply try and reply in a civilized manner instead of a racist one (past experiences have taught me a lot about ur character & ur replys)

P.S2, try and show support to this team, I agree that management sux and that we should get a new board however the chances of that happening is very slim, so either deal with it and support them to the death or just admit it, u dnt really support pao because last time I checked a true fan supports the team through thick and thin…

have u seen pao attendence records we support the team from our kanape....Thats the biggest joke of all.. Larissa at there home games gets more fans then we do......
That’s fine however u didn’t answer my question so ill break it up in point form for you Bidis shale i?

Question One:

Why do you seem to criticize everyone on the pao team such as Flavio, Biscan, Gekas, Pap, Vyrnta and even the coach but u can never seem to say one bad word against Bidis the player??

Dnt give me the excuse that bidis is young, because Gekas, Vyntra and Pap are also young players who can develop, so that excuse is out the window…. Also Bidis the player has had a handful of stinkers throughout the season so dnt use the excuse that his been playing average to good….

So why dnt u eva criticize Bidis the player when he plays crap because to me you seem to have no problem doing it to the rest of the team.. ANSWER THAT…

Question Two:

Why do you only seem to post on this forum when Pao plays a bad game?? I swear on everything ive never ever seen you post when pao played a good game and the only time u did post was when Evergreen made u look stupid when Pao drew with Barcelona because u had predicted a 5-0 white wash almost as if you wanted it to happen the way u post.. Also you only post on the forums when bidis the player is selected in the team Squad, if his not there you seem to not be interested… So ANSWER QUESTION TWO PLZ??

Buddy this topic is about Aigello and the great performance we gave..I can't wait for the intertoto..Can you tell me what the average attendance is to Pao home games...The fans don't give a ###### anymore there sick and tired of bullshit were the laughing stock of the greek league were Olympiakos is bitch..IM just stating facts....

Didnt Bides get pao to the champions league with his great performance against Wislow...Doesnt he have a Champions League goal..Isnt he the best player on the team for set pieces...Don't talk stupid ofcourse he has had bad games this topic aint about Bides..The only player that is showing his worth this year is galinovic and Mantzios everyone else is under achieving as for Gkekas and Papadopoulos,torgelle there not even worthy to be playing for the greens anymore....

We will see Mihalaki up close on the 15th...Hopefully the greens can show up..ten to one says yeah right!! what are we cheering for second place ever year..this Management is brutal and the fans like I said before don't care thats why they don't go to games anymore.....Check the records and tell me if I'm wrong!!!!

EXCEPT FROM THE 9x10^4 BILLION CHANCES THAT MIHALAKIS HAS WAISTED THERE'S ANOTHER 9x10^3 TIMES HE WAS OFFSIDE...PLUS ANOTHER 9x10^100 TIMES THAT HE MADE OFFENSIVE(?) FOULS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW, ONCE GEKAS IS NOT FAR FROM THESE EXTRAORDINARY RECORDS WE CAN BE PROUD THAT WE FOUND A DECENT REPLACEMENT FOR MIHALAKI...MAYBE HE SHOULD LEARN TO MAKE MOR FOULS THOUGH! :P

SERIOUSLY NOW,I PREFER GEKAS TO MIHALAKIS EVEN DEFORME!

AND THERE IS A LONG TIME SINCE I BELIEVED KOSTANDINOU IS A GOOD PLAYER...

Nai re go the clinic to get some help..Gkekas is only good when Konstantinou is next to him...It was proven last year he can't do anything on his own...Are you sick????

You might be I'm sorry your m*****a is forgiven!!!

The problem is this:

Why is that?

Question One:

Question Two:

Buddy this topic is about Aigello and the great performance we gave..I can't wait for the intertoto..Can you tell me what the average attendance is to Pao home games...The fans don't give a ###### anymore there sick and tired of bullshit were the laughing stock of the greek league were Olympiakos is bitch..IM just stating facts....

Didnt Bides get pao to the champions league with his great performance against Wislow...Doesnt he have a Champions League goal..Isnt he the best player on the team for set pieces...Don't talk stupid ofcourse he has had bad games this topic aint about Bides..The only player that is showing his worth this year is galinovic and Mantzios everyone else is under achieving as for Gkekas and Papadopoulos,torgelle there not even worthy to be playing for the greens anymore....

We will see Mihalaki up close on the 15th...Hopefully the greens can show up..ten to one says yeah right!! what are we cheering for second place ever year..this Management is brutal and the fans like I said before don't care thats why they don't go to games anymore.....Check the records and tell me if I'm wrong!!!!

u didnt answer my question...

ill make it real simple, why dnt u eva bag Bidis??? u bag everyone else on there crappy performences except him, why?? Is it because his cypriate??? Honestly answer the question and dnt avoide it…

P.S yes he was MVP against Wisla but that was 1 game, get over it, his done nothing else since then or b4 then...

answer my question and dnt avoide it with BS like attendence...

Is this answering your question..First of all Bides has not seen too much first place action when he plays he does ok..Since the team is playing brutal what do u want the kid too do..When your on a sinking ship you either jump off or go down with it...

Bides is not the problem to Pao success its management...they made bad decisions and thats why we are 9 points back...Coprende!!!

I, for one, don't like what's happening here.... and the moderators seem to be losing control...

if this continues this forum will turn into a waste of time and a personal venue for few to insult eachother...

I opened this topic about Aegaleo-PAO and it has turned into a garbage fight.... and, I'm sorry to see, other topics have deteriorated into personal attacks...

enough

Bides is not the problem to Pao success its management...they made bad decisions and thats why we are 9 points back...Coprende!!!

FOR ONCE I AGREE WITH YOU...I HOPE THIS WINTER TZIGGER BUYS ALONEUTIS,OKKAS,,,GET BACK MIHALAKIS AND EVEN RAISE MALEKOS FROM THE DEAD(XTYPA KSYLO A ANTHRWPOS)!!!!!

THE DREAM TEAM OF FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE BIGEST MISTAKE OF THE MANAGEMENT IS THE COACH AND THE TWO WINTER TRANSFERS FROM LAST SEASON(WOOTER & BIDES)

P.S. HAS ANYBODY SEEN IN FM2006 THAT BIDES AND GKEKAS ARE 2 OF THE BEST PLAYERS???? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Archived