Phantis Forums

PAO fans not happy

Montreal_Thrillos

http://www.sport24.gr/html/ent/023/ent.95023.asp

Λαϊκό δικαστήριο έστησαν οπαδοί του Παναθηναϊκού στην αποστολή της ομάδας στις εγκαταστάσεις της Παιανίας.

Μικρή μερίδα οπαδών των

who cares who started this topic.. its true...

we're not happy!!! what the hell has happened to pao?

a) we are a stingey club and get crap players. we gotta spend money and get better players to get somewhere in europe!! TSINGOUNITHES!!!!!

B) we need to get rid of the coach. he is the biggest mal... ever to coach pao. rezili we lose 3-0, 5-0 and 2-1 at home to udinese!!! so europe can look at us and think greek soccer is rubbish!

and now this 1-0 loss just upsets me.. etsi bravo maaalaaaaakessssss.. so the gavri can laugh at us

im not a proud pao supporter, and no im not gonna be loyal supporter im gonna critisize the team i follow. we are simply rubbish this year

Its not a stupid topic...its reality.

How much longer are the fans going to put up with the losses.

Eventually management will crack under the pressure and fire Malesani.

and bring who in?

name me 1 coach that can turn this team around

cause the next guy they bring they will praise him the way they did with skaski.. malezani. isoum.. and in the end out the door they went

Dusan is the only one that can turn that team around.

He knows Greek football and that is the biggest advantage he has over Malesani.

And he has proven to be a good coach. Especially when he has young players, he knows how to mold them into a team.

Now personally i think he is a scumbag and a prodoti, but I'm biased.

But in all honesty he is the only one to turn the team around.

Shum had the same luck Sollied is having so far this year. PAO was playing horrible under Shum but the were winning. He was not a coach for the long run.

Bajevic probably could do good things me tous vazelous.

Dusan is the only one that can turn that team around.

He knows Greek football and that is the biggest advantage he has over Malesani.

And he has proven to be a good coach. Especially when he has young players, he knows how to mold them into a team.

Now personally i think he is a scumbag and a prodoti, but I'm biased.

But in all honesty he is the only one to turn the team around.

Shum had the same luck Sollied is having so far this year. PAO was playing horrible under Shum but the were winning. He was not a coach for the long run.

Bajevic probably could do good things me tous vazelous.

the problem i have with Bajevic being coach for Pao is he won't be given a fair chance

i mean whenever Bajevic name is mentioned it is quickly associated with Olympiakos

plus if Bajevic wasn't the most hated man in Greece now he will be if he was ever to take this job if it was available

but i do think Bajevic isn't has hated like he was over the summer

after looking wut has come to Olympiakos being mediocre

i mean lets face the clubs in the Greek league stink

as for Shoum i was joking and u are right the year Pao won it they had a very talented squad and Olympiakos was 3 points away from tying them for the title so no way lol

pername uefa... im happy-

protimo us, 7 points behind... and gavro 7 points behind..in europe.... then, im ok.

it will come a time that gavro will do ok in europe, but not so good in greece..

ti tha lete tote?

gavroi keep on playing with the local teams since u cant do any better...

ta leme pempti.

ta ta

yes me to!

am gonna shut down my nova sub cause it is money out the toilet!

i have figured out that alot of theese money goes to shiity teams like aekaki and some to thrynos!

maybe they use theese(my precius money from my dayli hard work) to bribe the refs? who knows?

also players like bidis and wooter along with torghelle(he has not done jack-shiit until now) must leave in 3-4 weeks and maybe we should sell oli to finance a cheap well known top scorer( a vieri or inzaghi type of player) who only needs 1 chance to score! cause with both pap and gekas we need to make atleast 10 good chances to win a game.

on the other hand skacel is doing his job in the scottish league scoring a double yesterday :nw: :nw: atleast he scored some and where much more lively than both wooter and bidis(bidis is a good player for teams like aekaki or paok-larisa) not for pao.

pername uefa... im happy-

protimo us, 7 points behind... and gavro 7 points behind..in europe.... then, im ok.

it will come a time that gavro will do ok in europe, but not so good in greece..

ti tha lete tote?

gavroi keep on playing with the local teams since u cant do any better...

ta leme pempti.

ta ta

then u must really love a 2nd place team

kind of like the last 9 years

i want to see what will you say if your team doesn t make uefa.what if or not is not important.

watch what will hap[pen if they get the uefa they will say

"what about malezani getting fired" we (pao fans) never said that,

hes a great coach.. he knows what hes doing

wtach mark my words !

Even if you guys make it to the uefa cup your instability will get you nowhere, I think that you guys are not ready in any way for that type of competition right now, the focus should be on the protathlima and securing atleast a 2nd place for CL purposes so you guys dont lose out important money, so the team can have a chance to rebiuld properly even if malesani gets sacked which I think hes real close........I havent seen such instability in your team for years.........your management really screwed up this year........ :tdown:

About that UEFA....

I look at it this way.

None of our teams can compete in the CL elimination round, without a favorable draw. Making the Uefa out of the CL groups is an exciting proposition.

Much more so, than winning the "protathlima".

In the Uefa not much is expected, other than a couple more interesting games.

If they indeed wake up, they might even advance for a change.

The Uefa teams are still very competitive, but without the unbeatable "multinational corporations" that disguise as football teams :LOL:

Yes, making it to the Uefa should be considered a success :tup:

PEACE

^^^^Ho ho ho...Merry christmas... :tdown: :tdown:

Paidia oti kai na leme oloi ftaine...Ap'ton Tzigger ws tous paiktes..Pantws akoma kai twra pisteyw pws i apolisi tou Malesani den apotelei lysi ti sygkekrimeni xroniki stigmi...

Malezani's PAO as well as Sollied's Olympiacos are based on some unclear long term plan that is going to last five year in PAO's case and two in Olympiacos'.

I am not sure why, but many people buy this story and dream of a Lyon-like miracle.

My question is what's going to change during this period? The budget of any of the two will not increase, they both reached their peak last year after the popularity Euro brought to greek football and their relatively good presense in the Champions League and UEFA cup. The players are not going to improve, because if they improve and you don't have the budget you can't keep them. They are supposed to build the team during this period, but you don't need more than a few months to teach a bunch of players how to play together.

I understand a team like AEK to have this type of long term plan, because they start form a very low point and they want to reach the level PAO and Olympiacos are at the moment. I understand Lyon to have a long term plan, because their owners invest big money with the view that their team will become an international power with the all the marketing income this will bring.

I don't think that Vardinogiannis or Kokkalis are naive; they run big companies quite successfully. They assume the fans of their teams are naive though. While they make an extra buck with a few points here and there in the European cups, television rights, season tickets and possibly betting, they invest on third class young players and first class old players that come cheap, and a guru manager who has the role of convincing the fans that there is a plan by talking nonsense or taking notes to document how their teams sink.

Archived