Phantis Forums

AEK VS PAOK GAME

sop://sop.sopcast.org:29019/channel-3709

Balte to sto VLC player kai 8a'xete polu pio smooth stream.. To windows media player einai mapa..

re file afou to sopcast anigi to media pos to alazoume?? to exo to VLC
Ase to sopcast na sou anoiksei to stream sto windows media player. Afou anoixei to stream phgaine sto File->Properties tou Windows media player kai kane copy to url ekei pou leei 'location' (katw-katw).

Meta anoikse to VLC kai paste to url sto VLC (File->Open network stream-> http kai ta resta)..

PAOK looks like the best team in Greece, young blood with plenty of talent and good skills. I love the fact that PAOK is going in the right direction with youth and great young Greek players from Greece under 21 squad, and it continues to build by looking in the direction of some signings that are young Greek players like Maslanidis from Germanys under national team......

Goal...Fernandes is a perfcet fit for PAOK, young , tall, reads the game good, and is very confident in net

Defense.....needs another player, but is holding up well for now

Midfield....AWESOME....AMAZING....

FORWARDS....Miecel is the most improved player imo, Salpagedis is a player that I find as being to slow for a forward amybe another young Greek striker would suit the PAOK youth movement better.

COACHING....Kostikos blew it yesterday against AEK with some stupid changes, and I blame him for the loss, as the team was doing well until he made the changes.PAOK is the team of the future and the future is now, build and continue to build PAOK, and make Greece proud again in Europe

o vaggelis.... th paixtaras einai re paidia... mou thumizei ton palio Kafe otan epaize kai autos tote ston PAOk... gia mena auth thn stigmi o kalhteros neos ellinas sto elliniko protathlima.... perusi toulaxiston,... fetos den exei paiksei kai toso....

Archived