Phantis Forums

Inter Thread

Irlandos

• 2 weeks later...

What a ###### waste to have GK wearing out his jersey on the sidelines for the past 2 years. Inter's website and forum is only talk about adriano, and vieri.. I cannot imagine his frustration. I don't think he'd want to leave but I don't believe he has a choice and should find a team that will use his talents and motivation regularly.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

INTER MILAN WILL WIN THE SERIE A CHAMPIONSHIP THIS SEASON !!

:tup: .... :not: ..... :box: .... :gr:

Its about time...But it does not count after all.You can only win like this.Without Milan and Juventus i mean...

INTER MILAN WILL WIN THE SERIE A CHAMPIONSHIP THIS SEASON !!

:tup:  ....  :not: .....  :box:  ....  :gr:

Its about time...But it does not count after all.You can only win like this.Without Milan and Juventus i mean...
DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT "MATCH FIXING IS MY FREIND ?" ...

IT MEANS YOU DON'T DESERVE TO WIN CERTAIN GAMES TO FINISH ON TOP OF THE LADDER AT THE END OF THE SEASON ....

OF THOSE GAMES YOU WON BY MATCH FIXING YOU MAY NOT HAVE WON TO HAVE FINISHED THE SEASON ON TOP OF THE LADDER AS CHAMPIONS ... YOU MOST LIKELY WOULD HAVE FINISHED MUCH LOWER ON THE LADDER/TABLE ...

THIS IS WHAT JUVENTUS DID FOR SO MANY YEARS ...

MAYBE INTER MILAN WOULD HAVE FINISHED IN THOSE SEASON ON TOP OF THE LADDER AS CHAMPIONS ... THEY USUALLY DID WELL YEAR AFTER YEAR TO FINISH IN THE TOP 3 POSITIONS ... WE'LL NEVER TRULY KNOW !!! ...

THOUGH WHAT WE DO KNOW IS INTER MILAN IS WINNING IN THE SERIE A QUITE CONVINCINGLY THIS SEASON ...

THEY WILL BECOME CHAMPIONS THIS YEARS IS WHAT I BELIEVE !! .... AND INTER MILAN DESERVE TO BE CHAMPIONS WITH THE AWESOME TEAM THEY HAVE !!!

:box: ..... :tup: ..... :artist: ..... :smartass: ..... :band: ..... :angel: ..... :la:

You are absolutelly right.The get punished for things they did.

But i just say that it doesn t count because Inter has no competition...

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

According to the british newspaper <The Sun> Mourinio will be taking over Inter Milan next summer and he already has asked the clubs president,Moratti,to bring Drogba and Lampart since the portugese coach has great relationships with both star players.

• 2 weeks later...

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT "MATCH FIXING IS MY FREIND ?" ...

Inter dont deserve those championships, adn Milan DID NOT fix matches, thats really ridiculous. Especially because that season Milan was getting DICKED by the refs in many games, and which team was getting the favours yet somehow "immune" to this scandal??? INTER...... go back and watch the DISGRACE of a derby that Inter claimed that season and tell me that "Milan fixed matches" and INTER didnt......it really was ridiculous and I cant beleive Inter were not suspected....

but thats passed over now

from this weekend:

MILAN 2 :nw:

inter 1

:tup:

and Roma are within 3 points of Inter now....

Archived