Phantis Forums

aek -paok

dave22222

Aftos htane panta etsi....

Pirane xtes poli tilefeno... (ERA Spor).. kai ipane oti... den plirono kathe mina 4 Euro... gia na akouo apo mia dimosia.. teliorasi thn Propaganta tou "Ggliftouri" Alefantou...gia ton Olympiako...

Aftos nomisi... oth otan ton glipsi.. ton Thio... tha pari thn thesi tou Sollied...

Epidi to fouskosane poli to episodio tou Cirillo extes....

Thelo na tous thimiso ti egine mesa sta dekae3i tou Aegalio sto 1-0.....

Posted Image

Photo from AIFC

Edo oute sfirixtra.. (katharo penalty)... oute comment apo thn prasino-kokkini gonia ... gia Evnoima ths AEK... alla oute kitrini... (Edo ithele na paixi mballa h Kefali... Ego to ida pou ithele na paixi Kefali)

Kitaxte kala ti vlepoune ta matia tou Aegaleoti.... Mballa h Kefali... ????

I have not overblown anything anout Cirillo and I am not saying that AEK is not wronged at any relevant case...

And I do not say anything like this because reds or greens might have said it.

I watched the game. Cirillo is a professional player. He missjudjed the situation (at least he did not do what Morris did to Djordjevic) and he SHOULD BE RED CARDED....

I dont understand why admitting it would do any harm...

We are not behind any string of weird coincideces pushing AEK towards the title... It was a mistake and it might have cost PAOK a point or 3... It might ... we might have won anyway, you neer know.

I have not overblown anything anout Cirillo and I am not saying that AEK is not wronged at any relevant case...

Come on man... I did not mean you... personally.. .not at all

Don't take it personally...

As I said.. I was listening yesterday ERA Spor... kai ta exase... milousane gia 2 hores..

gia Evnoima ths AEK... kai oti htane Kokkini...

Oxi den itane Kokkini...giath the ixe prothesi... ithele na paixi thn mballa .. kai vrike kefali... Pire thn Kitrini ... Opos to legi kai H FIFA

End of Story... k

Ok .. as I wrote it before...

If he gives red to Cirillo... so he must give 2nd yellow to Vangelis... when he commits a brutal foul from begind when Tsanko was starting the counter attack...

So it makes 10 - 10 players...

Then because he has given red to Cirillo...he must also give red to a PAOK player where he commits exactly the same foul and with contact to the head of an AEK player...

So it makes 10- 9 players...

A lot of people called yesterday ..saying AEK won because Cirillo did not see RED Card.... if not it would have been impossible for them to win...

If he gives red to Cirillo... so he must give 2nd yellow to Vangelis... when he commits a brutal foul from begind when Tsanko was starting the counter attack...

So it makes 10 - 10 players...

Then because he has given red to Cirillo...he must also give red to a PAOK player where he commits exactly the same foul and with contact to the head of an AEK player...

So it makes 10- 9 players...

Actually nite surfer you are wrong...

The ref does not HAVE to give a red card to the PAOK players just because he gave one to Cirillo... Haven't you seen a Greek soccer match before..? :P

The only consistent thing about greek refereeing is that the refs are consistently, inconsistent... and its too bad.

Cirilo should have received a red card, and so should Vaggelis for his second yellow. There was also a very bad foul by Katsouranis, for which he only got a yellow card.

Congratulations to AEK for the win. In my opinion PAOK played an excellent game and shut down AEK for most of the game. The only problem was the set pieces and the defensive lapses. I think it was a big mistake for Kostikos to hold the score in the second half.

Good luck to AEK for the rest of the season.

Archived