Phantis Forums

Flashback: Vs PAOK, 3-1

Original Melbourne 21

Guys I was watching the PAOK-AEK, 1-3match from 95 when the match was abandoned last night. What a game....

Tsiartas was just so damn good...Ketsbaia and of course Kostis...what a goal then the celebration. Damn what happened to that guy? Better still what happened to Tsiartas?

Kassapis was dangerous and providing a lot of drive down the left....Anastasiadis had no idea what was going on.

Poor performance from the PAOK crowd trying to attack the AEKtzides for no apparent reason. Instead of taking it out on their team they decided to be sore-losers and attack our fans who were no more than 300.

haha i'd like to see that. from cl 94-95 i saw that kasapis was really good down the left and style of attacking is like carlos and i can see why tsiartas was thought of so well a magician already at young 20's and kostis like demis playing with passion and working for ball even to defence. oh the days when aek were so dangerous even vs top teams and so settled at the back.

euhomai na xanaerthei auti i aek giati den tin nika kaneis stin ellada kai stin europi den ginete rezili ops fetos.

Archived