Phantis Forums

manolis

bar7

^^^Pleon ola ta perimenw!!! :rolleyes:

An den antexei ton antagwnismo as paei opou thelei...Einai kairos na katalabei pws gia na mpei stin 11ada xreiazetai prospatheia....

Hold on a sec. Granted that Manoli isn't his old self now, and every player doesn't like to sit on the bench, and he has to realize that the reason he isn't playing is not due to a conspiracy or anything against him.

However, Manoli was largely responsible for winning a title for PAO 2 years ago when our team sucked and got lucky, mainly because of brilliant play of a few individuals like Manoli. at critical moments. And, he has helped us in euro play too. And, he's got passion for PAO. I do appreciate him and his contributions. Let's not be forgetful and "aharistoi"

Perhaps it's time for him to try his luck in another team, because I don't see him fitting in the line-up anytime soon.

We are dismantling this squad one by one....ti tha mas menie..Eftihos bou ehome kai to Mantzios... I pray we will finish at least second this year or there will be big problems on this team...O malezani will not last at seasons end...One way ticket to italy..We need new management..O olisadebe is good enough to play teams like man u and chelsea but he can see the pitch against Atromitos or Aigellao..

kastrophy no wonder the fans boycotted the team and will not pay money to see the games..Bravo sta palikaria why would you waste a cent..Show the managment that they are crap...

We should give credit where credit is due. Olisadebe has played some excellent games for us and helped a great deal to win our last title. I don't think there is a PAO fan that does not respect him.

At the same time, I don't think there are any fans who would want to see Olisadebe in the starting line-up ahead of Mantzios, Papadopoulos, or Torghelle at the moment.

He had his chances in the beginning of the year when he started most games. He helped with Wisla but beyond that he has was not able to score. Worst yet, he did not look dangerous as he was easily dispossessed at first touch in most games I watched this year.

On the good side, I always admired his killer instinct that you don't find in many forwards. I was joking this summer with my brother in law about how Olisadebe never gives the ball when he is near the goal. He will try to find a way to shoot even from impossible positions. And most of the time he gets off some wicked shots from either foot.

He can be a good player and I personally wish he could find his way among the starters, but he does not have the patience and he is becoming a destruction.

I hope the team does not overreact.

mantzios torghelle should be the duo up front... they played two good games together when they started against werder and barcelona...

manoli is third because i see pap as more of an extreme then a cf .. until of course he goes to olympiacos and tears it up...

but in all honesty, i dont see torghelle gettin out of the dog house so everything is up for grabs...

manoli should play more....

from the beginning of the season the only on that has played ansteady amount of games is mantzios.. why am i not surprised to see that he is the only one of the cf's that is in form... logic people LOGIC!!!!!!

gekas should go to larisa cuz thats my team when it comes to birthplace...

AEL AEL AEL AELARAAAAAAAA

later skaters

We are dismantling this squad one by one....ti tha mas menie..Eftihos bou ehome kai to Mantzios... I pray we will finish at least second this year or there will be big problems on this team...O malezani will not last at seasons end...One way ticket to italy..We need new management..O olisadebe is good enough to play teams like man u and chelsea but he can see the pitch against Atromitos or Aigellao..

kastrophy no wonder the fans boycotted the team and will not pay money to see the games..Bravo sta palikaria why would you waste a cent..Show the managment that they are crap...

You hit the nail in the head.

I totaly agree and expect as well to see what you say.

No wonder, I as well see us finising 2nd with Malessani being a miracle.

I just hope that there is a good chance after the embarassment that we will endure in Gemany from Werder, Pao management mitght wake up and fianlly kick the dumb Italian out.

^^^Pleon ola ta perimenw!!! :rolleyes:

An den antexei ton antagwnismo as paei opou thelei...Einai kairos na katalabei pws gia na mpei stin 11ada xreiazetai prospatheia....

However, Manoli was largely responsible for winning a title for PAO 2 years ago when our team sucked and got lucky, mainly because of brilliant play of a few individuals like Manoli. at critical moments. And, he has helped us in euro play too. And, he's got passion for PAO. I do appreciate him and his contributions. Let's not be forgetful and "aharistoi"
Symfwnw mazi sou...To'xw pei polles fores pws an den itan o Manolis isws na mi to pairname ekeino to prwtathlima...

Kai m'ayto pou egrapsa den ithela na ypotimisw tipota kai kanenan...Apla sti fasi pou einai i omada de xreiazontai oi gkrinies apo kanena..Poso mallon ap'tous podosfairistes..Sigoura enas podosfairistis thelei na paizei synexeia alla oi proponites einai aytoi pou krinoun kati tetoio...Kai eidika fetos pou exoume arketes lyseis epithetika,ta pragmata einai pio dyskola gia kapoion na einai basikos stin 11ada...ektos an einai formarismenos(Mantzios).As kanei ligo ypomoni,gia to kalo tis omadas..an arxize o kathenas pou den paizei na gkriniazei...Asta na pane!!

guys this Olisadebe is of the PAST you speak of.

Hes not getting it done- he had a disastrous injury and hasnt been the same since. Dont say a word about Malesani, he only picks who looks best in training. Manolis isnt. And he got chances to grab his spot but couldnt hold it.

How did he get chances man every time he has been put in this year it is the last 10 min if that in a game. When he plays longer he is amazing. Personally I think the duo of Pap and Oli is the best its worked before and I think if it is given the chance can work again when those two play together they have really good chemistry with one another for example the Aek game in which we lost when pap and Oli where together they created allot of chances (mind you they didn't finish them). Anyways Oli deserves another chance and so does Sanmartean.

Ok, here are some facts about this year's Olisadebe:

He played with the starters in preseason and everyone in the press considered him the starter.

He played both games against Wisla (90 minutes in Poland, 69 minutes in Athens) scored both games.

Then he played against Olympiakos, Ionikios (52 and 69 minutess) and did not score.

Then he missed the Udineze game because of yellow cards he picked in both Wisla games

Then he played 90 minutes against Levadiakos (0-0). I saw the game, he looked bored.

Then he did not play against Panionios, Werder, Kalithea, Akratitos, Barcelona (we won all games except Barca).

He played against AEK, PAOK (18, and 45 minutes, one loss, one win), and did not play against Barcelona, OFI, Ergotelis.

Then he played 34 minutes against Kalamaria and was no used against Udineze or Xanthi.

Overall Olisadebe has played 8 games, and scored twice

He has scored in 25% of the games played.

By comparison: Mantzios has a 55% scoring frequency (in 11 games),

Papadopoulos 18% (11 games), and

Gekas 8% (12 games) so far.

From our non-forwards:

Andric 20% scoring frequency,

Gonzales 19%,

Goumas 18%,

Kotsios 17%,

Moris, Wouter, Charalabidis 8%.

The only forward who has not scored yet is Torghelle who has played 11 games or 423 minutes (Olisadebe has played 467 minutes total).

Things you won't find in the newspapers ;)

The way i see it... if they let him leave, PAO is only shooting themselves in the foot!!

To me, Pap isnt doing much at all.... put Manoli up front with Manzios for 2 to 3 games STRAIGHT.... not 1 in 1 out kai m*****es....

What our team lacks is STABILITY!!!!

1 week some players are in... the other they are out.....

What ever happened 2 picking ur best team EVERY WEEK & only making changes when its necessary???? How is PAO as a team going to have any stability at all if u change so many players all the time????

This is why we are hot and cold.....

They should keep Manoli in my opinion... and if anything... get rid of Gekkas. Mas ton vazoune kai sthn ethniki... ouust!!! He is rubbish!!!!

i think Manoli is washed up.. Get what you can get..

Honestly our strikers miss the presence of Kostantinou, he opened up lanes & space for these other guys.. He'll be useless at osfpp

Back to Manoli, I think he's finished

I hope he goes to Osfp. Then I want to see your faces and what the managment is going to say when he is going to kick ass again.

Cyberfish your stats don't really represent anything.

As far as I am concerned even the games that he played for 10 min. he missed some good scoring chances.

Aganist Paok he played 45 as you said and scored a regular goal that was dissalowed for no reason.

Aganist Kalamaria he came in the last 15 min. and lost 3 good scoring chances that Papadopoulos and Gekas would never create in 10 seasons.

Just the fact that we made it to the Chapions Legue should be a good reason to earn some respect from Malessani, since if it wasn't for Olisadebe Malessani would be gone before September...

I heard we are going to renew Papadopoulo's and Vydra's contract. :LOL:

What is the managment smoking these days... :blink:

They let Kostadinou,Olisadebe, Basina, Kyriako etc. go and keep them ???? :LOL:

Doesn't this represent the managment true ambitions... :la: :whistle:

I would like to see Malesani start Manoli at least once before the January transfer window. If he likes what he sees...keep him around. There's nothing wrong with having too many players who you know (at one point in their career) can hit the back of the net. I can say I am not a fan of Torghelle. He's like a Peter Crouch who doesn't intimidate the defense. I would also like to see Gekas get some more time and maybe playing Papadopoulos as an attacking midfielder...something like this:

---------------------------------------Galinovic----------------------------------------------

---------Seric--------------Morris-----------------Goumas-----------------Darlas---------

--------------------------------------Conceicao----------------------------------------------

-------------Nilsson-------------------------------------------------Eki----------------------

-------------------------------------Papadopoulos-------------------------------------------

---------------------Olisadebe--------------------------Mantzios----------------------------

SUBSTITUTIONS:

GEKAS

BISCAN

VYNTRA

KOTSIOS

TORGHELLE

Archived