Phantis Forums

2005-07 Greece NT Jersey

brewcrew922

Below is the new jersey for the Greek National Team. It is being sold on Susbide Sports from the UK. I think its collar. I like that it has no color, makes it easier for fans to wear. I like the slashes (i think it makes a cross but i dont know whats on the back), it makes it look less generic since adidas has a tendancy to make all their jerseys the same. Also its the higher tiered one, cause at EURO 2004 France, Spain, Germany, and the other adidast NTs got much different and better quality jerseys from Greece and like Latvia. It also looks like there is something on the sleeve but i can't tell what it is, i think it might be like a flag? What sucks about it is that we can watch greece wear it in friendlies against some third world countries while everyone else is in germany in 2006. Also what esle sucks is the if greece makes it to euro 2008 they are gonna have brand new jerseys...coming out will all these new jerseys is hurting my wallet! Probablly still gonna buy it anyways!

Posted Image

I think it would have been cooler if it was a cross cause that design is just a pointless design now. What the hell is on the sleeve. I would prefer if it looked like Italy's jersey or something. I have to hand it to Puma and the Italian NT they always come out with cool new jerseys and fan gear like t-shirts and stuff. There isn't much Greece supporters fan gear and clothing out there. I mean you'd think after Euro 2004 they'd come out with alot of stuff to profit but not really.

it looks like a white version of their current training shirts w/o the stripes across the front

that emblem on the left sleeve look like a ball or a fair play logo or something

anyway i'm not too impressed with it but i also need to see how the numbers and names appear but i'd still wear it

Archived