Phantis Forums

PANATHINAIKOS-UDINESE

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a garbage goal from Udinese...........whats important is that we play well. The results will come.......we totally outplayed these guys and in football u dont always get what u deserve. now everyone will jump on malesani because of a corner not being properly cleared......who cares theres no coach that could prevent that s%$#! from happening.

its not a disgrace just a disapointment..........this happens in football......except it happens more often to greek teams.  :(

i wonder y :tdown:

P.S its not malesani fault, its the players!!! there the ones who let 2 goals in the space of 2 mins in... malesani can only prepair them and by the looks of it he did a good job....

players should hang there heads in shame... KOTES

This team sucks goodbye Champions leauge, no chance for uefa cup and no chance that we make it in next year. This team has a bunch of M * * * K E S for managment and coaches. The def sucks sooooooo bad this year we have no mid so ya they are s%$#!. I do not know what else to say so I'm going to stop now. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAA!!!

I KNEW THIS WOULD ###### HAPPEN!!! WE DOMINATE THE HOLLY s%$#! OUT OF THEM AND CAN ONLY PUT ONE GOAL AWAY!! THEN WHEN THEY GET A SNIFF THEY PUT 2 PAST US!!!!!

TYPICAL GREEK SOCCER TEAMS, ALL OF THEM KOTES!!

ke emis persi with liverpool at home only 1 goal.. 1 more we would have advanced

same thing with juve 3 years ago at home we lost 2-1

we dominated rosenborg.. we lost 3-1

Archived