Phantis Forums

Spanish: Pao worst team to ever to grace Nou Cam

Guest Protathlitis7

guys to end this stupid bickering .....

the only reason the spanish would say stuff like that is because the spanish have a inferioty complex with greece after first of all greece beat spain in spain and second of all greece drew with spain in euro hence knocking them out of euro 2004 :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: and also they havent forgotten the last 20 mins of a quarter final champions league 2nd leg in the nou camp where pao required one more goal in camp nou to knock them out,,,and the barca fans pleading for the referee to blow full time,,,,,,and a massive pindrop in the 95 th min when vlaovic's volley licked the rite hand post :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

spain cannot handle this and to me these rubbish comments are pure sour grapes on their behalf as far as i am concerned

Why do you say that Alex Ferguson is more credible than the entire Spanish press? It doesn't make sense.

The entire Spanish press!!! Therein lies the reason why you don't understand and hence have to ask the above question?

The 'entire Spanish press' did NOT say that PAO was the worst team ever to play at the Nou Camp. It was only AS. One reporter from one newspaper.

p.s. thanks thrillosmtl for providing the evidence to back my argument :)

Afiste tous re paidia na grafoun oti theloun...

Ta diabazoun to brady ksana kai ksana gia na mporoun na koimithoun isixoi,giati anastatwnontai molis thymountai ti records paei na spasei i omada tous fetos sto CL...

As eimaste ligo megalopsyxoi...Afou myalo de bazoun...toulaxiston na min xanoun kai ton ypno tous.... :rolleyes: :P

Afiste tous re paidia na grafoun oti theloun...

Ta diabazoun to brady ksana kai ksana gia na mporoun na koimithoun isixoi,giati anastatwnontai molis thymountai ti records paei na spasei i omada tous fetos sto CL...

As eimaste ligo megalopsyxoi...Afou myalo de bazoun...toulaxiston na min xanoun kai ton ypno tous.... :rolleyes: :P

Na doume poios tha xasei ton ypno tou apopse. :tup:

• 2 weeks later...

If it makes any of you Panathinaiko supporters feel better, Real Madrid were described as the worst team to play at Bernabeu after they had their new sphincter ripped open *OUCH* by Barca over the past weekend.

You guys are in good company. :D

Actually i realise this is old news, but I have been busy of late and never got the chance to respond to this thread. Malesani should take major responsibility for the loss at the Nou Camp as he should have prepared the team to play on such a wide pitch.

The pitch is one of the widest in all of the world and the Vazeloi were so unprepared they left holes all over the place. You could sense it from the 1st minute when the goal came.

The players were lost as if they had been thrown overboard into the vast pacific.

Just my opinion.

Archived