Phantis Forums

ALPHA Inter USA UPDATE

Alpha International will start testing there LIVE Video on AMC 12 some time next week hope by November 1

Alpha Inter will go to Dish Network estimated time frame is by December 25 it will be available on Satellite 61.5 W and 148.0 ONLY .

DKSat

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OSFP4EVER,

I have no problem with you or anyone on the forum.

Getting information on the GR channels is very hard and it takes time .

Before i post something i have to check from deferent sources to find the correct information.

So far the info is been correct do not get me wrong i have F___ UP to

DKSat

:whistle: :whistle: I hate to break your bubles but donot forget we are GREEKS tell me since when all goes WELL with as Greeks promising, planing and follow through with it all. By the way PAO-PAOK 0-1

:ph34r: MIA ZOI KASIOTIS kai AEKARA :box:

DKSat, thanks for keeping us informed.

Why only on 61.5 and 148? They did the same thing with Alter Globe. Why don't they put the channels on 121 Superdish as well? I only get 119, 110 and 121 through Superdish. :tdown:

Well I do have teh Superdish, but I also have the 61.5 dish pointed. The only question is how to combine the Supedish signals with the 61.5 dish signal. Don't even know if that is possible.

I have a dish pro and a regular dish , two receivers, and I only use two 21 switches ( which you might already have,depending on your setup)

Very cost effective.

It all depends on the type of LNBs you have and the switches you are using now.

Try this link. Go to chapter four ,page 109 or so.

I hope this helps.

http://www.dishnetwork.com/downloads/pdf/t..._User_Guide.pdf

Thanks all for the info.

Right now I have the Superdish feeding two Dish Pro receivers (322 & 301) using a 34 switch.

I still have the 61.5 Dish with legacy LNB from my previous setup pointed and I also have a spare SW 64 switch.

So if I understang correctly, I will need DP-pro adapter and a 44 switch to combine the 61.5 with the Supersdish in order to feed my two receivers.

How much does a the adapter and the 44 switch go for?

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah,

what's going on with this channel, is it still testing? How long does that take before the channel goes 'live'? Maybe DKSat who has lots of connections can find out what is going on with Alpha. Any chance we will see this by Christmas? Wouldn't that be a great gift :tup:

Anyone know how long it was 'testing' in Australia before it actually became available??

For us before the International Feed was ready UBI was showing us a LIVE Feed from Greece but was on and off at times

But when the International Feed was ready it switched straight to it

Usually when UBI sign a channel here ( well with the greek channels it has been like this ) around a week later or less sometimes its on air not bad turn around time :tup: :D

Hope you guys get it soon ;)

Yeah,

what's going on with this channel, is it still testing? How long does that take before the channel goes 'live'? Maybe DKSat who has lots of connections can find out what is going on with Alpha. Any chance we will see this by Christmas? Wouldn't that be a great gift :tup:

Anyone know how long it was 'testing' in Australia before it actually became available??

hey mate.. where you located?

Archived