Phantis Forums

A' Div: PAO - PAOK

mpasketikos

Guest Protathlitis7

Vardari, eisai pragmatika apo th perioxh tou vardari?

exw dei to pano 'Paok Vardari' kai 'paok Kossovo'

plaka kanete h ti ginetai;

I never thought you were that much of a m#$%! but this confirms it!
umm why?

there are Greeks in vardar, Monostiri etc what are you getting upset about?

Because I know were you are leading with this crap!
no you dont actually. this is what Im talking about

look at the banners

Posted Image

PAOK sucked today. They couldn't control the ball at all, and PAO had all the posession. Hopefully we'll get it together for our next game.

Guest Protathlitis7

im afraid you will lose this one....

1-0 Pao

FT 1-0 :D
are you serious? you would probably have got even money for that scoreline with PAO

and more interestingly, what happened with the Turk?? after his antics with fenerbache did they vaseloi have anything in store for him?

umm why?

Guest Protathlitis7

umm why?

Too bad Paok was just not focused in the game otherwise paok could have gotten a tie even a win.

Salpigides was off maybe just too tired for some reason. He literaly stole a goal from konstandinide's head the first half by doing some stupid anapodo psalidi. He also had several breakaways and always got caught from behind by the "super fast" morris, of all people.

Miecel would have been a lot of help but was not available.

Very little difference between Paok and Pao if any it was probably because of the edra. Scoring opportunities about the same. Paok played the offside trap once too often and it cost him on the goal.

Otherwise both teams had tentative defenses which may cost them in the international matches. And offenses that cannot score !!!!

Salpigides was off maybe just too tired for some reason. He literaly stole a goal from konstandinide's head the first half by doing some stupid anapodo psalidi. He also had several breakaways and always got caught from behind by the "super fast" morris, of all people.

Tosa ksereis, tosa les Morris is PAO's fastest player.

PAOK deserved a better result from this game. It could have gone either way if we scored on two clear chances we had, but PAO could have also score another goal with Olisadebe. I expected PAO to play a better game, but I guess PAOK played with good tactics, which prevented this.

I fairly happy with PAOk in this game. They did not go into the game to defend and play for a tie. They actually tried to win the game. If it wasn't for the one defensive lapse by Charalambous, we could have come out with at least 1 point out of this game.

Time to focus on the next game which is against Panionios.

<_< ziaka why is megahead not playing again is he really injured or is being penalized for some misconduct again?????

Mehaged played against Agrotikos Asteras and got injured on Thursday. He had to leave the game in about the 25th minute.

Salpigides was off maybe just too tired for some reason.  He literaly stole a goal from konstandinide's head the first half by doing some stupid anapodo psalidi. He also had several breakaways and always got caught from behind by the "super fast" morris, of all people.

Tosa ksereis, tosa les Morris is PAO's fastest player.
Maybe we are watching different games. The only reason he caught up with Salpigiddis is because salpigidis slowed down and even if he was tired did not have sense enough to make a side move.

On the other hand, if Morris is Pao's fastest "game" player we are going to be in trouble with Barcelona. We may want to tout him in the last game with Barca because he had some good slide tackles coming from the other side. He also got beat silly head on by the Barca fowards the only thing that saved Pao from a 3-0 defeat is because the Barca fowards tripped all over themselves.

Archived