Phantis Forums

Aek vs Pao

HOLLYWOOD

well o pittman and some people here isaste ellines

Esy ti eisai? Ellhnokanados?
lived there 2 years when I was very young

and yes im greek canadian

ive been to greece many times and i also watch an tenna ,, i have many friends ke ta idia lene oti otan kati tous ftei ta vazoun with thew government.

i hope in real life and not soccer life u r not like that

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well o pittman and some people here isaste ellines

Esy ti eisai? Ellhnokanados?
lived there 2 years when I was very young

and yes im greek canadian

ive been to greece many times and i also watch an tenna ,, i have many friends ke ta idia lene oti otan kati tous ftei ta vazoun with thew government.

i hope in real life and not soccer life u r not like that

so u watch antenna!

you also watch big mother :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Guys...just watched the game on replay......lympes goal clearly offsides...three aek players were offside.........on a good note though biscan played alot better and conseacao had a better game than usuall though he still doesnt deserve to wear the jersey....tou geka to gol den eprepe na akirothi kai to goal tou tsanko itan kolofardo......ti na po ...atixia megali gia to pao ....o olisadebe eprepe na kanei to 2-0 ...auta...........

but but but... his favorite is MEGA CHANNEL like all the gavrakia...

and and and.... he cant watch it... bec bec because... tou klevoun to portofoli kathe fora sto champions league....

re si oxi mborei na mazoxizetai me to mega 3ereis alla goystarei me trella alhpa poy einai kai sposnsoras tin omadas.nai.

kala fovero mas leei typical ellines.o atypical. an einai dynaton.tin exei akpoysei oti einai ellinas alla diaforetikos 3ereis e3eligmenos.amerikanokandopoihmenos..

dil den to pisteyw. ti epafi mborei katarxin na exie me tin pragmatiki koyltoyra afoy zei sti xwri tis akoyltoyras.

ax panagia moy na teliwsoyme to masteraki na tin kanoyme kapoia stigmi apo dw.na pame spiti.

de lew kala ta lefta alla edw den exoyn aima re file stis fleves toys.trellainesai.

kai kala na grafei enas ellinas oti emeis oi ellines eimaste oloi kapws einai aparadekto.

alla to provlima einai oti einai kai gavros.opte apo poy na to mazepseis ayto.?

anyway milane oloi elege i giagia moy i ellinida nintza milane kai oi kw&*...

alla ti na asxoli8eis?

keep on walking lae toy stoloy.0 nikes re seis.o nikes stin eyrwpi to exete katalvei ayto?oxi rwtaw giati an to eixate katalavei 8a eixate vgei me toys kornedes.twra 8a itan i swsti wra.3erete eseis.

to goal poy fagate apo to parartima poy lete to eidate?einai to goal paizoyn stin alana ta ambala paidakia.pame oloi sprw3te kapoia stigmi 8a mbei.ayto itan.

kai na pareis prwta8lima re si kai ti egine?prepei na pareis prepei.alliws ayta poy koroideyeis me aek gia zenit kai tetoia 8a ta loysteis kai den kanei.o moyfa prwta8litis na 3eftilistei ki allo.

an einai dynaton dil.sas vlepw edw mesa na lete na lete na lete.ok to katalavainw kai meis leme otan xanete alla na exoyme kai kapoio metro. na exete syneidisi toy ti lete.

pairnete paiktes poy vrizate kai toys opoioys o pao fysika peta3e apo tin omada mbas kai vrite to mystiko.filoi moy gavroi pragmatikoi gavroi apo ton peiraia stin ellada exoyn frikarei me ayto kai ole ta 3eftilikia.to vlepoyn kai aytoi ti petsino einai olo to sistima.

ama einai omws na talaipwriste me to na perimenete 14 xr gia ena teramtofilaka alla 4 gia ena pantoydaki mipws kalitera na allazate omada?

by the way, mipws ir8e i wra toy mbagievits e?

nomizw oti nai.

and and and.... he cant watch it... bec  bec because... tou klevoun to portofoli kathe fora sto champions league....

actually mega doesnt have soccer

actually antenna only covers aek and OSFP home games !

youre once again blind man!

mega the greek version also broadcasted in the hole of europe by nova is showing both cl and uefa cup football!

i know u only have the international version but that is too bad for u i have nova and watch all the games LIVE :nw: :tup:

and and and.... he cant watch it... bec  bec because... tou klevoun to portofoli kathe fora sto champions league....

actually mega doesnt have soccer

actually antenna only covers aek and OSFP home games !

youre once again blind man!

mega the greek version also broadcasted in the hole of europe by nova is showing both cl and uefa cup football!

i know u only have the international version but that is too bad for u i have nova and watch all the games LIVE :nw: :tup:

i watched Lyon - OSFP last week for the first time on sopcast

theu F***en charge 20 $ in bars here to watch it

after watchign the national team 5 times in the qualifiers ksepedaristika.!

what kind of barz r those man?

kie gia na min arpaxtis...

what do you get for 20$? (me so horny... remeber the song)..

sovara is it 4 a coffee or what? is there so much inflation in Canada...

xcuse my ignorance man & tnx 4 the enlightment...

pittman kai edo kanoune charge in australia 20 bux re to see national team games. ALLA GREEK TEAMS IN EUROPE in bars here forget it never happens we dont have the numbers. Ego exo ertsat to see paos home games live,,,i also got antena covered when pao plays gavri and aek away from home. Ert and alpha pretty much cover most of paos away games so i got alpha ert,antenna. Champions league can only be seen here re via espn via replays or if pao plays a big team which is shown live. I got a account with uefa action which replays all champions league games in full,,,ine gamati periptosi. Epitelos prepoi na mas feroune nova edo,,gia na boresoume na doume ta mats tis evropis live edo.

yea ok... but my question is what do u get for 20$?

is it tarifa per head??? or what??? (just 2 get in da place?) im confused...sorry!

last question.. if u buy nova and install it in us& australia.. den piani ta satelites?

piratiki, i know, its kind of diffucult bec someone from greece has to send u each month a new card with the codes etc... they made a quite hard to break system.. the bastards!

kati xerane...

is it tarifa per head??? or what??? (just 2 get in da place?) im confused...sorry!

last question.. if u buy nova and install it in us& australia.. den piani ta satelites?

piratiki, i know, its kind of diffucult bec someone from greece has to send u each month a new card with the codes etc... they made a quite hard to break system.. the bastards!

kati xerane...

novas satelitte is directed only to the european area.... does not apply for australia r america unfortunately....

kati xerane...

Well in Melbourne its $25 (thats AUS) and you dont get anything - you get into the place that shows the game - sit down and watch it

Theres a bar - but you pay for ur drinks etxra

They do it bc its the only joint that shows the game legally in Melbourne and melbourne been the 3rd largest greek city outside athens and salonika (i mean population of greeks) and so they have a monopoly and they charge wateva they want!!!!!!!! p*****des they can keep there 25 bux id rather watch it on the net for free

kati xerane...

Well in Melbourne its $25 (thats AUS) and you dont get anything - you get into the place that shows the game - sit down and watch it

Theres a bar - but you pay for ur drinks etxra

They do it bc its the only joint that shows the game legally in Melbourne and melbourne been the 3rd largest greek city outside athens and salonika (i mean population of greeks) and so they have a monopoly and they charge wateva they want!!!!!!!! p*****des they can keep there 25 bux id rather watch it on the net for free

yeah right on man.dont pay the motherf$#$%&s 25.better to save the money and go to one of the games.they do that in the us too.i dont get it.sucksss

how mych is it in US 25 australian?

Archived