Phantis Forums

Melbourne 5-0

Guest Protathlitis

there was organised hooliganism outside the ground at the carpark

it wont be in the media because ethnic violence is the only kind of violence

shattered the failure one 5-0 because it means more fans and we will have to wait longer for the novelty to wear off

death to MVFC :ph34r:

Guest Protathlitis

thats what I just said you goose

no ethnic hooliganism, just football hooliganism

you should be ashamed. ethnic violence was never a problem in the NSL for gods sake you sound like one of those idiot rednecks

Guest Protathlitis

are you in melbourne?

have you ever been to the melbourne victory forum? they started a thread the other day 'Who here hates Greeks' I am not kidding thats what it was called all the anglos and italian fags complaining about how their girl freind is ###### a greek :rolleyes:

our club is SOUTH MELBOURNE HELLAS. the most successful club in australian history. we deserve to be in the a-league

once the victory fails like the other experiments did; northern spirit, collingwood, carlton then they will have no choice to let South the only club with real football fans in Australia back in

but for South to stay afloat when all the anglos are trying to destroy us the last thing we want is for the Greeks of melbourne to start supporting the whore of a team called Melbourne Victory

SUPPORT YOUR CLUB WHICH HAS DONE MORE FOR HELLENISM DOWN HERE THAN ANYTHING ELSE

victory isnt a team for all victorians have you heard their anglo-scottish theme song?

boys, arent we kind of getting of the topic of victorys thrashing of sydney, who were meant to be the glamour side. i was at the match and it was an awsome atmosphere. the whole crowd was getting behind the team, and thats what we need. look, Protathlitis, im a true south fan like you, and i love the team, and i still go to the matches. however, when do ALL the fans get behind the team of south? never, as alot of the spectators are old pappous, and you only got the cheer squad chanting. at the victory game last weekend, i was sitting next to a yero and he was chanting away with the union, and thats what this league needs now.

im greek, like you and the other guys here, and im sure none of us are ashamed to be greek, and why should we? you cant just accuse us for not being greek because we support the victory. come on man, give us some slack. victoria hasnt seen great soccer for a long time, not since SMFC won the grand final in NSL in 1999. so i believe that the victory are doing an excellent job.

Archived