Phantis Forums

retirement

gate7olympiakos

has anyone announced their retirement?

i was thinking, now that germany is over for us, why doesnt basinas leave the team.

i think zagorakis time is also up

and maybe even dellas? he is old and injured too much.

anyways, out with the old, in with the new, move some other people to the first line up and get ready for euro 2008 with some changes

has anyone announced their retirement?

i was thinking, now that germany is over for us, why doesnt basinas leave the team.

i think zagorakis time is also up

and maybe even dellas? he is old and injured too much.

anyways, out with the old, in with the new, move some other people to the first line up and get ready for euro 2008 with some changes

basinas is 29or 28 so if he finds past years form he should play!

others needs to leave like- anatolakis(why was he even called up at 32?), vryzas, zagorakis, nikopolidis, fyssas(not much time left in him), kapsis(also getting too old),.

the new offensive minded team should consist of some of theese players- pap, salpigidis, charisteas, tavlaridis, kyrgiakos, kotsolis, leontou, katsouranis, mantzios, basinas(if he is still playing at the highest level), gekas, darlas, lagos(if he improoves), samaras(exciting future ahead of him), dellas(if he is fit), seitaridis), vyntra(also needs to improove a bit), kafes(if he can hold down a 1st team spot at his club), balafas(of paok he looks like a future class player)

i would also say we dont need to bring ol players in again like lybe cause i beleive we have enough of them

Basinas should leave because hes been garbage and was our worst player of our WC qualifying campaign.

Zagorakis has some left in him.....Vryzas is finished...too many upcoming strikers to take his place

we have a new generation coming up were only gonna get better if they play together.....

new faces i expect to see:

Kotsolis/Sifakis

Leontiou, Tziolis, Samaras, Darlas, Lagos, Mantzios, Pappas, Stoltidis, Zikos, Illiadis and if Tassos Kirgiakos can get his act together at Geyros then i would like to see him play....we dont have too many right wingers comign up...

players i dont want to see back:

Salpiggidis- i dont think hell cut it in the long run, Vyntra, Vryzas, Basinas, Nikopolidis, Kapsis......

Archived