Phantis Forums

Juan Pablo

If you saw a person down the street say 'Motoya should have won this championship", u'ld probably throw a couple of tomatos at him and tell him to shut the f*ck up. So thank god i'm not downtown right now.

Lets look at this season, Juan pablo has loads of mechnical problems, unlike Alonso's consistent car. He also banged his shoulder during a tennis match and was out for two races, even till today feeling the strain and still being able to win a gruelling brazil. Pizzonia and Monteinero crashing into HIM after picking up a definate 8 points.

Forget the facts, everyone knows that if Alonso, Montoya, and raikonnen had the same luck Montoya would win 2005, followed close by Raikonnen and Alonso probably be third, and everyone knows this.

Im sorry Alonso if your reading this, I really am, but this title was totally undeserved.

If you saw a person down the street say 'Motoya should have won this championship", u'ld probably throw a couple of tomatos at him and tell him to shut the f*ck up. So thank god i'm not downtown right now.

Actually what I heard was "Raikkonen should be champion".

Archived