Phantis Forums

Euro 2012 propaganda against Greece

plato-ny

Read This:

http://www.uefa.com/uefa/Keytopics/kind=64...sId=344071.html

Whichever "journalist" made this up is a nationlist from either Italy, Turkey or Croatia/Hungary. This "journalist" stated that Greece was already out. Propaganda!!!

Greece's dream to host the EURO 2012 tournament will remain a dream according to UEFA's technical director Lars Kristen Olson whom after speaking in Rome revealed that the EURO 2012 plan does not include Greece on the list of countries eligible to host the event.

Olson went as far as to say that Italy will make it along side either Turkey or the joint bid between Croatia and Hungary. However, the speech could have been politically motivated as Olson was speaking in Italy.

"During the November timeframe we will know the two or three eligible countries that will pass to the next round. Originally the plan was for three countries to get elected but that decision will get revisited", Olson concluded.

?

Lars better get his kolo fired for this crap

Someone better get his kolo fired for this crap, Even if its not true, false propaganda its still propaganda, just as affective as the truth, someone is out to get the greeks, maybe the spanish? the french? the czechs? the portugees?

This has damaged greeces bid, but in my opinion i still think we'll be in the top 3

does hosting a succesful olympics count for anything i mean everyone doughted us there and look at what happened probably the best olympics ever, and record breaking money being spent on security on the whole event does this not help our bid for euro 2012!!!! :huh:

Archived