Phantis Forums

THYRA 13

THYRA13

I am trying to locate any info about the original Thyra 13 OSFP fan club .

This is the one that Attillio started when thyra 13 at the old Karaiskaki was where all the Thrylos fanatics used to go.

I am talking mid 1970s.

Any Photos will be greatly appreciated.

Psaxno yia plnrofories kai photografies apo tin thyra 13 tou paliou karaiskaki .

Autn ntane n thyra twv sklnropnrynikwv sta mesa tis dekaetias tou 1970.

To club to eixe organwsh o Attilio.

because stadiums were small and only 14 gates generally what do you expect with 13-14 at one end and 7-8 at the other....the fan clubs are behind the goals........

as for thyra 13 frinos thats the lamest s%$#! ive ever heard. Yeah they had fans in gate 13 of karaiskaki........so what many fans sit in gate 7 at leoforo you dont see them making a fan club, cuz we already have our gate, 13, and thrinos fans were across the stadium in gate 7.

also its gate 13 since 1966.

because stadiums were small and only 14 gates generally what do you expect with 13-14 at one end and 7-8 at the other....the fan clubs are behind the goals........

as for thyra 13 frinos thats the lamest s%$#! ive ever heard. Yeah they had fans in gate 13 of karaiskaki........so what many fans sit in gate 7 at leoforo you dont see them making a fan club, cuz we already have our gate, 13, and thrinos fans were across the stadium in gate 7.

Drako,

I don't really know anything about this... but are you 100% sure about your statement? And do you have any sort of proof on this?? Just curious.. because if that's the case...... DAMN BROTHA YOU THE MAN! :tup: :nw: :nw:

Guest Protathlitis

evalagoal what are you going on about 'U DA MAN BROTHA'? I think you were tired when you made that post :blink:

Drakos the difference between the vaselos sitting in Gate 7 at leoforo as many of you do is that you didnt have a fan club

like this guy says there was an actual fan club called THYRA 13 at Karaiskaki made by the famous Attilio :nw: :nw: RIP

because your Floros13 club was only made a few years earlier it probably didnt seem like anything; just another OSFP fan club

but now it would strange to continue the fan club because the vaselos has made it his main fan club called Thyra13

what is wrong with some of you guys just settle down and evalagoal get more sleep :P

Protathlitis... stop smoking the peace pipe u moron!!!!

:LOL: :LOL:

not only do u want all our players... NOW u wana claim that THYRA13 was made famous by gaurous???? :LOL: :LOL: PLEASE RE.... :LOL:

soon u might have tzigger.... but eh... no loss take him!!! :LOL:

evalagoal what are you going on about 'U DA MAN BROTHA'? I think you were tired when you made that post :blink:

Drakos the difference between the vaselos sitting in Gate 7 at leoforo as many of you do is that you didnt have a fan club

like this guy says there was an actual fan club called THYRA 13 at Karaiskaki made by the famous Attilio :nw: :nw: RIP

because your Floros13 club was only made a few years earlier it probably didnt seem like anything; just another OSFP fan club

but now it would strange to continue the fan club because the vaselos has made it his main fan club called Thyra13

what is wrong with some of you guys just settle down and evalagoal get more sleep :P

Protathliti....

Look my man..... It's just curiousity. We all know that blood is red, so nothing can change that :tup:

It's an interesting post that if it's false it's false and if it's true...... well guess what? We're still the best.

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Guest Protathlitis

Protathlitis... stop smoking the peace pipe u moron!!!!

:LOL: :LOL:

not only do u want all our players... NOW u wana claim that THYRA13 was made famous by gaurous???? :LOL: :LOL: PLEASE RE.... :LOL:

soon u might have tzigger.... but eh... no loss take him!!! :LOL:

:blink: :blink: :blink:

this is the worst post in the history of the forum. are you that stupid or what?

did you think I was saying Gavroi founded paos gate13? :LOL: :LOL: why dont you learn to read you idiot :LOL: :LOL:

listen carefully you retarted child: There was a fan club of Olympiakos called Thyra13, not just fans from gate13 of Karaiskaki but an actual fan club

it was founded by Attilio the old trumpeteer of Karaiskaki, a much loved and respected fan of Olympiakos who has since passed away

its nothing major. its nothing to get your panties in a twist. it was just an old fan club which would have died out because the number 13 is now synonimous with PAO and hence it is synonymous with the biggest joke of a club and fans in Greece PANATHINAILAGOS :LOL:

theres no ifs and buts about it. TRYFILARA read my post your retarted child and you will see how youve embaressed yourself :nw: :tup: :P

attilio was smokin some bad s%$#!....was on crack... i say....

its enough we had red jerseys back in 1908, dont push yo luck gavrakia!!!

and remember:

FORM IS TEMPORARY

CLASS IS PERMANENT!!!

turlu,

Lama/

there is only 1 gate 13

i have no idea who the hell this atilio karagkiozi is nor do i care.

Gate 13 is ONLY Panathinaikos. If there was already a gate 7 club for thrinos why make another?

@protathlitis

the biggest joke of a club in Greece is PAO? on what grounds what the hell has OSFP done? Honestly a few questionable series of football prota8lhmata doesnt make you that great.

PAO is the one doing things in europe. Greece had 3 CL spots at once because of our performances. We are the only team to make it to the finals. Also in basket--- what the hell does OSFP do? PAO is the powerhouse of europe in basket, a huge name and revered across the continent. OSFP? hardly.

The only time OSFP did something for greece in europe was 1 eurobasket a while ago and 1 Top Teams Cup last year in volley.....which was way too damn easy.

PAO basket and volley are heavy contenders for the european title this year. What is OSFP a contender for in ANYTHING outside Greece? maybe polo but i doubt it.

Guest Protathlitis

drakos, thats what you vaseles would want to do is say 'A few questionable series of protathlimata' give me a break

how about 33 which is double what you have and more than you and AEK put together? and Greek cups?

Its stupid to say that PAO is not the best Greek team in Europe but on the same token you cant dismiss that fact that in the league and in games between our two clubs we have completely dominated you. your our pelates man

as for gate13 are you as stupid as your other vaseloi in this thread?

why did we make another club after G7? because back then the gate7s and paos 13s werent as strong and as synomimous with the club as they are now. Floros13 was only formed a couple of years before that so it was no big deal. it was just another fan club like sierra leone or Athens club

and if you dont know who Attilio is then shut up and dont call dead men karagiozia

Archived