Phantis Forums

do you know?

randymoss

hi guys!

can anybody help me finding out the team from crete playing the division D in the city of heraklion? i'm looking for the one a friend of mine play in... his name is hatem, from tunisia, plays midfield and told me it's a good team... news and concerns? hopefully thanks for all

randy

Laostratos thanks a lot!

That means that the team is now playing in the regional league and it will be much harder follow its season on the web I suppose...

Anyway I'm trying to find out other ways to keep in touch with him and his team, hopefully they will be back into a higher division!

many greetings from italy, bye mates

That means that the team is now playing in the regional league and it will be much harder follow its season on the web I suppose...

Hi Randy,

in the meantime I have found another article, there was the information that Hatem joined Doksa Irakleion in August 2004. They play same division. But maybe he returned to EGOH. So it is either Doksa or EGOH.

Yes, it is difficult to follow the games in the local championships. I have one helpful link for you, it is a local newspaper from Irakleion, and they report about this, but only in greek: http://www.patris.gr/cat/93 This is the direct link to TOPIKO PODOSFAIRO, which means local football. If you like to look for your friend or search on the (greek) internet, try in greek letters. The greeks spell it

Archived