Phantis Forums

Kallithea - Olympiakos

CH-Thrylos

I am also worried about Rivaldo

Is he dragging some injury ?

As I have not seen any match I can not make an opinion about what is happening to him

Let us hope he will pull out of this bad spell asap

It is good, anyhow, that the coach make hime play, if he bench him, unless it is for injury (I beleive that any player better play only if 100% healthy) this will finish him off, better use this option only as an extreme measure

I really hope that the booos that he always gets in Madrid will wake him up

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EVALAGOAL

TRhis is Real Madrid B which pkays in the second Spanish keague that is loosing to Teneroife in a second-league match

The first team is playing tomorrow against Espanyol in the Olympic stadium in Barcelona

I don't know if it was a joke , anyway I want to make things clear

Just boosting your morale my friend... It was a joke... :tup:

Here is the report from ERT

Apparently RIbbo was subbed in the 57 minute by Kafes

I still believe he is not 100% fit

Let us hope for better times

Hard-Won 3-0 Vin Over Kallithea 17 Sep 2005 21:46:00

By Stathis Petropoulos

The "reds" chalked up their third victory over Kallithea on match day 3 of the Greek National Division. Although they won, they failed to impress, since their performance was worse than that against Rosenberg on Tuesday. Telkivski of Kallithea opened the score in the 71’ with a superb own goal, which relieved Sollied’s boys of the strain. Later, the tiredness that had defeated Kallithea’s players cleared the way for the "reds". In the 77’, Djordjevic doubled the score and in the 92’ Castillo sealed a 3-0 victory for his team.

No Changes in the Lineup and Style

Sollied did not make any changes in the team’s lineup, as he had insinuated, and therefore the team’s style was not at all different from that against Rosenberg. Olympiacos lacked inspiration in their game and could not made it to Kallithea’s goal area. Kallithea’s defenders were always there to stop Olympiacos’ attacks and when they failed to do so, it was the "reds" that marred their own attempts to score. The first half ended with a 0-0 tie.

Same Scenery

In the rerun, apart from the fact that the home team were more threatening, everything else remain the same. In the 55’, Kallithea almost opened the score when Koutsospiros kicked the ball from the goal area but Olympiacos’ goalie Nikopolidis made an astonishing save. At this point, Sollied made some substitutions that altered Olympiacos’ way of playing. Kafes and Okkas helped Olympiacos to become more threatening, and in the last 20 minutes Kallithea, being unable to react, surrendered to Olympiacos’ players who, relieved of the strain, achieved a third running victory.

Referee: Kontogiannidis (Xanthi)

Yellow Cards: Passas, Belegrinis / Konstantinou

KALLITHEA: Bartzokas, Georgiev, Tzorbatzakis, Vokolos, Belegrinis, Venetis, Mudjiri (62’ Telkivski), Yanchev, Passas, Koutsospiros, Lazanas (81’ Gontzos).

OLYMPIACOS: Nikopolidis, Mavrogenidis, Georgatos, Kostoulas, Anatolakis, Stoltidis, Toure, Babagida (57’ Okkas), Konstantinou (84’ Castillo), Rivaldo, (57’ Kafes), Djordjevic.

Gia allh mia fora ta korakia epaiksan ka8oristiko rolo sthn ekseliksh tou agwna. Sto 60' lepto (kai otan to skor htan 0-0) o Kwstoulas gurnaei thn mpalla ston Nikopolidh o opoios mplokarei me ta xeria. To koraki den katafere na efarmosei ena aploustato kanona. Den milame gia amfisvitoumenh fash, pou einai sthn krish tou diaitith ti tha dwsei. Milame gia mia ka8arotath fash. Me auton ton tropo, ta korakia epishs prostateuoun tous paixtes tou Olympiakou gia ta mellontika paixnidia, kathws o Nikopolidhs sthn sugkekrimenh fash 8a eprepe na parei kai kitrinh karta. Apo ta prwta kiolas paixnidia me thlipsh vlepoume thn epistrofh ths paragkas.

Opoios exei antitheth apopsh parakalw na thn parathesei kathws kai prokalw na entopisete paromoia sfurigmata diaithtwn uper PAO kai AEK (ta opoia anamfisvithta tha uparksoun, alla oxi se toso kraugaleo vathmo).

An thumamai kala kapoios filos tou sugkekrimenou forum eixe proteinei sto parelthon na shmeiwsei aparedekta sfurigmata diaithtwn

kallithea has always been a hard opponent over the last years. and it is the first time we won the third match round since 1999.

i didn't see the match, but apparently we didn't perform that great. we just had a very bad result in cl and the outcome of the match is exactly what we needed. so i don't hink there is a very big problem with that. if we make a better match next week against akratitos it could turn out to be good for the match against real. we will see.

Gia allh mia fora ta korakia epaiksan ka8oristiko rolo sthn ekseliksh tou agwna. Sto 60' lepto (kai otan to skor htan 0-0) o Kwstoulas gurnaei thn mpalla ston Nikopolidh o opoios mplokarei me ta xeria. To koraki den katafere na efarmosei ena aploustato kanona. Den milame gia amfisvitoumenh fash, pou einai sthn krish tou diaitith ti tha dwsei. Milame gia mia ka8arotath fash. Me auton ton tropo, ta korakia epishs prostateuoun tous paixtes tou Olympiakou gia ta mellontika paixnidia, kathws o Nikopolidhs sthn sugkekrimenh fash 8a eprepe na parei kai kitrinh karta. Apo ta prwta kiolas paixnidia me thlipsh vlepoume thn epistrofh ths paragkas.

Opoios exei antitheth apopsh parakalw na thn parathesei kathws kai prokalw na entopisete paromoia sfurigmata diaithtwn uper PAO kai AEK (ta opoia anamfisvithta tha uparksoun, alla oxi se toso kraugaleo vathmo).

An thumamai kala kapoios filos tou sugkekrimenou forum eixe proteinei sto parelthon na shmeiwsei aparedekta sfurigmata diaithtwn

Wouldn't it be vastly more constructive to wait a few weeks before the typical referee bitching? Admittedly, we were helped by the referees in the past (and you were equally helped in the previous season, weren't you?) but that doesn't mean anything for the present, at least not at this early stage. It has become ridiculous with some green fans; they have started referee crying right from the friendlies !

An indirect foul wasn't given to Kallithea and you are crying like it was a missed penalty. Come on, show some sense please!

Wouldn't it be vastly more constructive to wait a few weeks before the typical referee bitching? Admittedly, we were helped by the referees in the past (and you were equally helped in the previous season, weren't you?) but that doesn't mean anything for the present, at least not at this early stage. It has become ridiculous with some green fans; they have started referee crying right from the friendlies !

An indirect foul wasn't given to Kallithea and you are crying like it was a missed penalty. Come on, show some sense please!

It is not only the green fans, AEK and PAOK fans as well. I listen to them on the radio everyday. I am just writing what I see and I am quite sensible (I am a scientist). It doesn't matter whether it is a penalty or an indirect foul. What matters is failure to apply even the simplest most obvious rules! Anyway in the past years you have been used to this treatment so obviously it doesn't concern you anymore.

It is not only the green fans, AEK and PAOK fans as well. I listen to them on the radio everyday. I am just writing what I see and I am quite sensible (I am a scientist). It doesn't matter whether it is a penalty or an indirect foul. What matters is failure to apply even the simplest most obvious rules! Anyway in the past years you have been used to this treatment so obviously it doesn't concern you anymore.

You pretend to be a scientist yet you are basing your arguments on anecdotal evidence (what you hear from your Pao and Aek friends or the radio). This is not a basis for healthy discussion; I also have such friends and those pro-Aek are comparing Pao with Osfp. They say that Pao might have received even more favourable treatment during the last two years. See? Of course those aren't reliable sources either.

Fact is, you can't draw conclusions from a simple referee failure. It wasn't even a critical one. From your initial post I can only conclude that you are extremely biased and pre-occupied (accusing me of being "used of treatment" simply because I am an Oly fan).

The same mentality has passed to your players and see what they have achieved. Irritability and animosity, loss of controlling temper. It reminds me of the anger Osfp fans showed against Vardinogianni domination of the past. It didn't help improving our mentality either but humans are remarkable for repeating fatal mistakes.

You pretend to be a scientist yet you are basing your arguments on anecdotal evidence (what you hear from your Pao and Aek friends or the radio). This is not a basis for healthy discussion; I also have such friends and those pro-Aek are comparing Pao with Osfp. They say that Pao might have received even more favourable treatment during the last two years. See? Of course those aren't reliable sources either.

Fact is, you can't  draw conclusions from a simple referee failure. It wasn't even a critical one. From your initial post I can only conclude that you are extremely biased and pre-occupied (accusing me of being "used of treatment" simply because I am an Oly fan).

The same mentality has passed to your players and see what they have achieved. Irritability and animosity, loss of controlling temper. It reminds me of the anger Osfp fans showed against Vardinogianni domination of the past. It didn't help improving our mentality either but humans are remarkable for repeating fatal mistakes.

dipapa:

Tha se parakalousa fraseis tupou: "pretend to be a scientist" na mhn tis epanalaveis otan apeu8unesai se mena giati exw ftusei aima na ftasw edw pou eimai kai to sovaro ufos ths apanthshs sou me prosvalei idiaiterws. Mhn ksexnas oti dialogo kanoume kai koroideuei o enas thn omada tou allou (xaritologontas panta). To podosfairo panw ap'ola einai diaskedash. Twra prosvoles se prwsopiko epipedo einai aparadektes ektos kai an anhkeis sthn kathgoria twn anegkefalwn xouligkanwn (pou gia na grafeis edw den nomizw).

H epixeirimatologia mou gia thn diaithsia ths paragkas den vasistike pote sto ti lene oi opadoi sta radiofwna, para mono sto ti vlepw egw sthn thleorash. Egw to mono pou sou eipa einai oti kai opadoi allwn omadwn paraponiountai gia thn diaithsia kai oxi mono oi "green fans", opws aneferes. Den ebgala kanena teliko sumperasma apla eksefrasa thn anhsuxia mou gia piswgurisma stis meres ths paragkas. Den eimai hli8ios, katanow oti eimaste sthn 3h agwnistikh kai exoume polu dromo mprosta mas

Diavase to post mou kalutera kai thn epomenh fora na apofugeis prwsopikes prosvoles.

@dimitriis:

Exeis dikio gia tin ekfrasi "pretend to be", den eixe to eirwniko yfos pou nomises (to "pretend" anaferotan sthn anwnymia tou diktyou opou oti dhlwnoume den mporei na epalh8eutei) alla mporouse eykola na pareksigi8ei. Syggnwmh loipon kai thn pairnw pisw. Alla na ksereis oti kai h frash "in the past years you have been used to this treatment so obviously it doesn't concern you anymore" den htan poly ligotero prosblhtikh, ektos kai den anaferotan se mena alla shn omada (pou den to nomizw).

Telospantwn, h8ela na sou deiksw oti den einai kalo na xhsimopoieis ta epaggelmatika / morfwtika sou prosonta sou gia na isxyropoihseis ta epixeirhmata sou. Ayto gia opoiodhpote 8ema plhn aytwn pou einai sxetika me ta anwterw prosonta (an kai pali afou agnwstoi sto diktyo eimaste, mporoume na isxyristoume oti 8eloume :) )

Sto 8ema twra, nomizw oti h epistrofh se epoxes paragkas einai pi8anh gia opoiodhpote isxyro tou ellhnikou podosfairou, arkei na tou do8ei h eukairia. Den exoun to paramikro epaggelmatiko h8os aytoi oi an8rwpoi (blepe xalia Mpeou kai Kougia xtes, auth einai h EPAE). To na biazomaste omws na epishmanoume "endeikseis arxhs diaf8oras" deixnei prokatalhpsh kai ayth h teleytaia den kanei kalo pou8ena. Opws sou eipa, oi paiktes tou Pao einai oi prwtoi pou exoun zhmiw8ei apo auto, elpizw na to exeis dextei ayto (tosa apsyxologhta epeisodia den ermhneuontai alliws). Ksekinate th gkrinia gia ena emmeso pou den do8hke, einai psyxraimh antimetwpish ayth?

Allwste, kai h praksh exei apodeiksei oti h istoria den epanalambanetai aparallaxth. Tis dyo teleutaies xronies eynoh8hkate ki eseis kai me to parapanw. Apo thn allh, olos o Typos (oxi Prwta8litis, Derby, Hxw klp) paradexthke oti to teleutaio prwta8lhma phge dikaia ston Osfp (xwris ayto na shmainei oti eimastan kai poly kalyteroi h oti h diaithsia htan amempth).

Xairomai pou akouw oti den aksizei na tsakwnomaste san xouligkania alla pws na diathrh8i ena kalo klima otan arxizoume th xronia etsi?

Dekth h suggnwmh. Den eixa skopo na xrhsimopohsw epaggelmatika prosonta gia na isxuropoihsw ta epixeirhmata mou. Lupamai an fanhke etsi. H frash "in the past years you have been used to this treatment so obviously it doesn't concern you anymore" einai mia xazh opadikh genikeush kai anaferotan se olous tous opadous tou Olympiakou.

Sumfwnw oti to prwta8lhma pou phrate perusi htan dikaio (emeis m*****sthkame), alla sto parel8on 8a prepei na anagnwriseis oti h paragka exei klepsei prwta8lhmata apo Panathinaiko kai AEK. Fusika kai to mhnuma mou htan ligo fouskomeno gia na prokalesw. Alla panta aformes psaxnoume gia na thn mpei o enas ston allon :rolleyes:

Mhn ksexnas oti otan mia omada xanei sunexeia tote oi opadoi ths prepei na gkriniaksoun, apla ta pramata. Elpizw na sumfwneis me auta pou lew. Kai pou'sai? Opote exw eukairia 8a shmeiwnw pote exei sprwxtei apo thn diaithsia o Olumpiakos kai o Panathinaikos kai kanoume enan apologismo sto telos :D

Sumfwnw oti to prwta8lhma pou phrate perusi htan dikaio (emeis m*****sthkame), alla sto parel8on 8a prepei na anagnwriseis oti h paragka exei klepsei prwta8lhmata apo Panathinaiko kai AEK.

Den diafwnw. H xeiroteri xronia prepei na htan h prwth pou phrame prwta8lhma me ton Bajevic. Alla exoun ginei tosa kai tosa sto ellhniko podosfairo (apo katabolhs) pou an ta bazame ola katw 8a eprepe na papsoume na to blepoume. Auto pou menei (gia mena) einai kammia kalh tripla, enas magikos syndyasmos, ena wraio gkol. Ta alla einai aeras pou feugei.

Gia thn ...eksostrefh gkrinia otan ta pragmata pane straba sthn omada se katalabainw an kai egw antidrw diaforetika (brizw ta xalia mas). To mono problhma einai oti pote den ksereis se ti katastash 8a breis ton allo ki ama arxisoun ta kosmhtika epi8eta ekaterw8en ante bgale akrh meta. Epeita, kalo einai to peiragma alla merikoi mallon misos bgazoun m' ayta pou grafoun edw. Katantaei arrwsteia.

Pittman, re sy me akoma pittwmenos eisai ? :la:

can i help u with somethin dippapa?

there is not a problem that i cant fix, cos i can do it in the mix!

H xeiroteri xronia prepei na htan h prwth pou phrame prwta8lhma me ton Bajevic

kada 3-4 xronakia (me ta penalty) gia nase mesa!

na do pote tha apoktisete evropaiko diavatirio man! mia zoi sas ligi i viza naoum!

I can't understand all the uneducated PAO fans in here re paidia. Do you all come from the school of m alakia or is it just coincidence that you are all so dumb. You got shafted in the kolo by Iaquinta at the Friuli, and you keep bringing up our loss to Rosenborg. Dont worry, we will rebound in our remaining games, while you guys get thumped by Werder and Barcelona, hence knocking your Green a sses out of Europe, and into mid-table of the Protathlima where you belong (still without a win). :D

I can't understand all the uneducated PAO fans in here re paidia. Do you all come from the school of m alakia or is it just coincidence that you are all so dumb. You got shafted in the kolo by Iaquinta at the Friuli, and you keep bringing up our loss to Rosenborg. Dont worry, we will rebound in our remaining games, while you guys get thumped by Werder and Barcelona, hence knocking your Green a sses out of Europe, and into mid-table of the Protathlima where you belong (still without a win). :D

listen this is wut Pao does best

when things don't go right for them which is basically all the time

the ###### bitch

they talk about there past accomplishments and disregard any of Olympiakos

they blame us for shitting out the Greek league

they blame us for putting them down the league table (which i don't mind )

fact is thats who they are

on the other hand Olympiakos needs to take care of business

the ###### bitch

Pou'sai dipapa, oriste oi xazes opadikes genikeuseis pou anefera poio prin, se olo tous to megaleio. Opws vlepeis oloi mas tis kanoume.

Greeksoccerfanatic, I praise you :nw: you are the master of intelligence and logic among all football fans. Show us your wisdom. Btw, only one PAO fan mentioned something about Rosenborg. The rest are commenting on the game against Kallithea.

WAKE UP

the ###### bitch

Pou'sai dipapa, oriste oi xazes opadikes genikeuseis pou anefera poio prin, se olo tous to megaleio. Opws vlepeis oloi mas tis kanoume.

Greeksoccerfanatic, I praise you :nw: you are the master of intelligence and logic among all football fans. Show us your wisdom. Btw, only one PAO fan mentioned something about Rosenborg. The rest are commenting on the game against Kallithea.

WAKE UP

obviously u didn't read my statement correctly

do u know who was was responding too

a quote which had the team Rosenborg on it not Kallithea

so if anybody needs to wake up

it sure as hell is u !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and get off my DIK

Archived