Phantis Forums

is.........

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Asto to paidi .. vazelos einai kai thelei na dei tin omada tou.. den eides to grafei kai se dvr to paidi...mas kanei tin xari pou mas kanei de boroume emeis na tou poume ti na blepei kiolas .. pantos o cezar evale ena deutero.

Auto pou tha itan to kalitero gia olous tha itan na broume 3 paidia (pao, aek, oly) kai na eixame 3 streams, mia gia tin kathe omada..etsi oloi tha itan ikanopoimenoi..

na o ionikos

thankk you for the game i m watching it right now but the picture is not like yest olympiakos game this is lil low i think irght guys anyww but thxxx you for this game

1-0 pana losing :tup:

As broume kai kanena allo paidi pou na menei Europh isws ektos elladas (Gia na exei kai kalytero internet stream apo OTE) kai na exei Nova. na mas to anebazoun kai apo ekei.

How much would it cost to set someone up like that. I would be willing to contribute to that.

Mk21?

Check out this post. Look how long ago we requested for help. Do you know the outcome? You don't wanna know!

Do you know who worked hard so you guys can watch the streaming games? I am sure you do.

Now you all want to have 3,4 or 5 channels? Good! Great! I am all opened for suggestions to that!

Mk21?

Check out this post. Look how long ago we requested for help. Do you know the outcome? You don't wanna know!

Do you know who worked hard so you guys can watch the streaming games? I am sure you do.

Now you all want to have 3,4 or 5 channels? Good! Great! I am all opened for suggestions to that!

Spiro,

I appreciate everything everyone has done and has been doing. I don't want to come off as being "xaristos". I was just making a suggestion and did not know how long these efforts have been going on.

Also I did not realise the source in Greece was such a big PAO fan and totally appreciate seeing some of the AEK match. I was just commenting on his timing and that we were watching commercials and pre game reports rather than watching a match

Our source in Greece is indeed a big PAO fun but he is going to show as many games as possible (other teams too).

He just allows us to sit on his couch, in his living room, watching free games. It's his remote control and his tv though. Lets show him some respect and appreciation.

Guest gastone_1978

Soon Mk21 we will have others from the team uploading Streams fro all 4 biggest clubs in Greece.

Just show some patience and averything will happen in time. We r still in a baby form trying to grow this bigger and bigger.

Archived