Phantis Forums

AEK VS IRAKLIS

I just called ERT-SAT to check on AEK-Iraklis for USA/Australia. The person I talked to told me that there's no deal (as of now) for AEK's home games and they cannot show the game tomorrow. He said that so far they only have the TV rights for PAO home games and they hope to make a similar deal for AEK soon.

Spiro even if you can only get one stream.... they start 45 minutes apart....so maybe the whole first half of the AEK match......the first 15 minutes of the PAO match,back and forth for the next half hour. then the last 15-20 minutes of the AEK match and the whole 2nd half of the PAO match

aekole....who did you speak to on that one?

from what I heard AEK has a deal but tomorrows match won't be shown because they are actually showing some Ekthesh from Thessaloniki believe it or not.

My source has been wrong before though...so we shall see.

If you are right about not having a deal then we should all try to contact PAE AEK about this and hope they do something. Last year they started showing AEK matches shortly after a bunch of us from the omogeneia signed a petition and sent it to PAE AEK.

aekole....who did you speak to on that one?

from what I heard AEK has a deal but tomorrows match won't be shown because they are actually showing some Ekthesh from Thessaloniki believe it or not.

My source has been wrong before though...so we shall see.

If you are right about not having a deal then we should all try to contact PAE AEK about this and hope they do something. Last year they started showing AEK matches shortly after a bunch of us from the omogeneia signed a petition and sent it to PAE AEK.

mk21, sorry, but I didn't ask for the person's name. I simply called at 210-60 66 702 on Saturday evening (Gr time) and talked to the person who answered the phone. I don't know how reliable the information is but thats what he told me...

I got the same email and I have that same feeling. Which sucks because up here in Canada we had Mega and not ERT last year . Now we have ERT and not Mega.

Well there's always SoPCast. Thank You Team :tup: :tup: :tup: :nw: :nw: :nw:

thats too bad about mega .. but it could also be ANT1 or Alter, you never know....Ert would have been a good option though cause this year AEK and PAO will never have home games at the same time like last year cause they are sharing OAKA..and like you said there is always "the team"

Someone on an AEK message board wrote that they are close to ANT1.

The only bad thing about ANT1 is that they have OSFP home matches and there are 6 matchdays where AEK & OSFP both play home. If they happen to play at the same time ANT1 will probably choose to show OSFP.

Archived