Phantis Forums

PANATHINAIKOS - OLYMPIAKOS

my greek channen dont work no more in sat i dont know why

soo i have to watch it on internet can any one tell me where they gonna show this game

is ert showin this game

I also heard from ERT-sat concerning A' Ethniki games. Basically I got the same info as Hellenicfront.

I believe we will have the same setup as last season, where ERT-sat will be showing live in US, Canada and australia the home games of Panathinaikos and AEK, as well as home games of PAOK and OFI everywhere. Only time will tell for sure.

I don't think so. I think that Pao home games are not going to be shown on Ert-sat as last season because Supersport1 agreed to show Pao homew  games this year.

So we should hope that Ant1 will show Pao games.

I'am a bit confused here. ANTENNA SATELLITE has the rights to broadcast OSFP's home games through ALPHA TV, as they did last year. Now, Supersport does indeed have the rights to PAO's home games again this year as well, and as far as I remembered ERT SAT did indeed broadcast many of PAO's home matches this past season as, due to an agreement with NETMED.

So IF everyone is still locked into their contracts, then it's a go on ERT.

I don't think so. I think that Pao home games are not going to be shown on Ert-sat as last season because Supersport1 agreed to show Pao homew games this year.

So we should hope that Ant1 will show Pao games.

I hope I am wrong but I really doupt it...

im confused in Australia last year ERT showed all Pao's game and Ant1 showed the Oly.

So far this year ERT has showed Pao's CL

Is there a chance Ant1 will show both Pao and Oly's games?

Im hoping cos i have ant1 at home...

PAIDIA KALA NEA.....MOLIS MILISA ME TA GRAFIA TIS ERT-SAT STHN ATHINA KAI MOU EIPANE POS YPARXEI MIA PITHANOTITA 70% (ETSI AKRIBOS MOU EIPANE) NA METADOSOUNE TON AGONA PAO - OLYMPIAKOS!!! AYRIO MOU EIPANE NA PARO GIA NA MOU POUNE STA SIGOURA OPOTE....SO FAR SO GOOD GUYS!!!!!

OLYMPIAKE I LOVE MEXPI TRELA!!! :tup: :tup: :tup: :gr: :tup: :tup: :tup:

PAIDIA KALA NEA.....MOLIS MILISA ME TA GRAFIA TIS ERT-SAT STHN ATHINA KAI MOU EIPANE POS YPARXEI MIA PITHANOTITA 70% (ETSI AKRIBOS MOU EIPANE) NA METADOSOUNE TON AGONA PAO - OLYMPIAKOS!!! AYRIO MOU EIPANE NA PARO GIA NA MOU POUNE STA SIGOURA OPOTE....SO FAR SO GOOD GUYS!!!!!

OLYMPIAKE I LOVE MEXPI TRELA!!! :tup: :tup: :tup: :gr: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Who did you speak to?? A secretary???

The game will be streamed live the same way we did the last one. No Pms this time please. We will post general instructions in public as well as the link to connect.

I will like to see who is going to follow the instructions this time. If the stream won't hold us all it will be because a few smart ones ignore the instructions.

If you want the streamed games to go on, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.

Archived