Phantis Forums

Greek Soccer Games over the Internet

ssevim

Dear All,

We need you feedback.

Please click below and fill out our survey. This is about an new IP TV offering. The survey takes about 2 minutes.

Thanks,

Link removed by administrator. Please contact the forum administration if you wish to conduct business within these forums.

ssvevim,

please give us more information...who are, what are you going to offer....in the past people took advange of this forum and tricked others, paying money and not receiving any services....also bare in mind that the moderators of this forum do not allow companies to advertise their staff by posting...i think you must contact them as well.

• 2 weeks later...

just found out from a Turkish friend that this ip tv has replaced turkishsoccertv that some members have already mentioned in previous threads, the new website is this:

http://www.ipworldtv.com/

for the time being streaming is FREE but you have to first sign-up by clicking on the first link (in bold) in the bottom left corner then it brings you to a page with the following:

Ad:

* Soyad:

* Adres:

* Şehir:

Eyalet:

* Posta Kodu:

* Ülke:

Ev Telefonu:

Cep Telefonu:

* E-mail:

* Şifre:

* Şifre (tekrar):

* Doğum Tarihiniz:

IPWorldTV'yi nerden duydunuz?

which translates as

Name:

*Lastname:

*Adress:

*City

*state

*Postal Code

*Country

Home Number

Cell number

password

confirm password

date of birth

where did you hear of IPWORLDTV.

if you follow turkish football like i do, might as well take advantage of this free opportunity while it still lasts but i don't know for how long.

Archived