Phantis Forums

Trabzonspor - Anorthosis Famagusta

Irlandos

This is going to be a TOUGH away game for Anorthosis.....

This game can go either way because Anorthosis can do damn well and hold this 3-1 lead and just advance from that, OR can completely fall apart and get 4 or 5 scored on them.

No matter what I think that this is a toss-up. I just hope our Cypriot minnows play well and make us proud.

:gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :tup: :gr: :gr:

It s gonna be a difficult game but i believe in this lads. They have made us proud and watever happens i don't give a s%$#!.

But i believe that if we make it throught the first 20 minites, we will be to the 3rd round.

ANORTHOSIS - FAMAGUSTA :gr: :gr:

:nw: :nw:

I'll be a marked man in my estate if I head over to Glesca in support of Rangers' opponents... :unsure:

the blue and white of Varosi could use your support if they get by the turks it could be group stage time for the refugee club..Varosi we are all with u !!

I'll be a marked man in my estate if I head over to Glesca in support of Rangers' opponents... :unsure:

the blue and white of Varosi could use your support if they get by the turks it could be group stage time for the refugee club..Varosi we are all with u !!
Froussos with words from the heart!!!!!

This will possibly be one of Cyprus's greatest games ever played, the fact that its Anorthosis FAMAGUSTA makes it even more so for obvious reasons.

This game will not only show the quality of Cyprus football, but also show how far Cyprus have come since 74'. This game will create hereos. Please, please Anorthosis, for gods sake do not lose by two goals.

This will possibly be one of Cyprus's greatest games ever played, the fact that its Anorthosis FAMAGUSTA makes it even more so for obvious reasons.

This game will not only show the quality of Cyprus football, but also show how far Cyprus have come since 74'. This game will create hereos. Please, please Anorthosis, for gods sake do not lose by two goals.

Nah. Go on lose by 2 goals.

Lose 4-2. You know it makes sense!

;)

I hope they bring on those unofficial and unregognised flags of the only country that doesn't exist. The whole planet knows that there is only on country:THE REPUBLIC OF CYPRUS

If they bring on the flags, they will make our heroes play even better, they will prove that they are not for europe and they will be banned by uefa cause no unregognised flags are allowed in foodball matches.

Not that the atmosphere is in tense cause the turkish are saying a lot of shitty things.

27-07-2005

3-1

The turks are sending 20000 flags of the fake state of the trnc they want to send a messege to the refugee club..That they are scum!!! Hopefully with a victory we will s%$#! on their so called flags!!!!!!

thats disgusting.

I dont know why are Turks such assholes about this? Seriously I dont have that big a problem with them I like them but this doesnt make any sense. They invaded another country, kick out and murder its residents, and then occupy the land even today and they act like its not only ok but totally just! If Greece did a thing like that i would be against it....blind nationalism is a disease that must be stopped.

The Turks who wave those homo-flags are no better than the jackasses in the USA who wear T-shirts saying Operation Iraqi Freedom, or the jackasses who went to protest full in for the war in Iraq!!! They are IDENTICAL. So if your going to bring racist flags and all sorts of s%$#! that has nothing to do with Anorthosis whooping Trabzon's ass remember youre no better than the Iraqi supporters and those who even want to move into Iran and Syria too.....

Guest Protathlitis

The team with the MP's and fans arrived in Turkey . Everyone had to go through humiliating search routines , everyone was forced to take off their shoes , and on top , Euro MP Yiannakis Matsis had to take off his socks as well ! There were about a 100 Turkish fans , chanting Anti-Greek and AntiAnorthosis slogans there . There was a lot of police around .

Later on today the fans and the team visited Panayia tou Sourmela and when they returned to the hotel about 300-400 Turkish fans and Grey Wolves ( Turkish fascists ) were threatening everyone with slaughter and tried to break the 3 police rings to attack the bus that was supposed to to take the team for training . One of them managed to go through the 2 rings and was about to attack our goalkeeper , but was arrested in the end . The team made it to the stadium for training and at this moment they are still there .

All the main news programs aired telephone communication with the Euro MP Matsis , who reassured that those incidents only added to the passion for kicking them out of the competition . About 200 Pontian Greeks that live in the area , expressed their will to support Anorthosis tomorrow , at the match .

grey wolves? grey dogs you mounia

PONTIOS6 YOU CLOWN. WHERE ARE YOU KNOW?

The reaction of the Turkish fans is nothing new in European football,

Remember all those "welcome to hell" signs etc etc that the Galatasaray fans used to welcome opposing fans and players.

It is about time UEFA / FIFA took action against the Turkish clubs and NT to try and make them more civil towards visiting fans and teams.

#########, didn't show up for a fight in Cyprus but they managed with the help of their police to attack a bus of football players.. They are very low in the rank of "hooligans" with this action.

As for the security in the airport I don't care. They did it for security reasons and I will be happy if they keep the same security level in the stadium but I doubt.

As for Turks crying for the atmosphere in GSP stadium I am laughing.. You played against a crowd that is not even near the big firms of the island. I hope in the future you will meet one of the two big firms of the island, GATE 9 or PORTOKALOI, and then come back and speak about hostile atmosphere... As a side note the atmosphere in the match was nowhere near the atmosphere of an apoel omonoia derby.

I have said it 1000 times...

This is not a field for anyone to display hatred and extreme feelings on a national basis

It is a sports forum and as such it has the opposite purpose. Despite friction and differences it aims at bringing people together through sporting competition. A field where by definition rivalry has a time limit and is performed under rules

I have enormous respect for the pain and suffering our communities have gone through and to tell you the truth we can talk for ages but still the Cypriots need many generations to pass before most of this pain goes away..

I dont want to be neither strict nor incensitive.

However, even our ancestors would exchange all those tears, wars, uprootings, death etc with a 90 minute game in any pitch...

In their honour, and for the sake of our children, we MUST try and live together. And the parts of both societies who will not repect the major will of majorities to go towards a better understanding and ultimatelly peace, must be prevented form ruining the efforts.

Its not a matter of pride. Its a matter of being proud to be HUMAN. And whover wants to hurt anyone, of any nationalitym any color or religion is not HUMAN or at least should not feel so proud of being human...

Flags are pieces of cloth

However, even for the 1 soldier who went back into a rain of spears or bullets or bombs to get a flag and died trying to save it, even for the one good family man who honourably raises his children and sheds a tear at its site ALL flags of ALL netions are to be respected.

Infact 1 good Chinese, or Martian, or American, or Armenian is worth the respect 10000000000 others dont. Even if some politicians decided to break every rule in the book to build him a nation not recognised by almost anyone and only recognised indirectly thanks to power of the nation considered as mother nation.

This forum is NOT going to become a filed for that kind of controversy

We are all friends here.

period

These topics will close one after the other as long as you people deal with it that way

Thank you

Archived