Phantis Forums

Turkish Super League Predictions

Who will win the TSL in 2005-06 season?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the TSL in 2005-06 season?

• Besiktas (10)
    • Fenerbahce (16)
    • Galatasaray (15)
    • Trabzonspor (6)
    • Genclerbirligi(0)
    • Someone Else

Let's see who wins this year's Turkish Super League. It's time for early predictions while our League season start in ten days.

The paranthesis next to teams indikate the number of champions they have won.

My guess for this season is:

Champion --- Galatasaray :nw:

Seconds --- Fenerbahce :box:

Thirds --- Trabzonspor

Fourth --- Besiktas

Cupwinnier --- Galatasaray :tup:

Relegateors --- Sivasspor - Diyarbakirspor :box: - Vestel Manisa SK

• 2 weeks later...

FORZA DIYRABEKRISPOR (amed) !

My wish is for them to win the double, but the chances of that are rather slim :)

Based on last year and this offseasons signings, Fener will repeat. I fear the worst for GS, possibly another year in the Uefa cup :unsure:

im not sure i dont get to watch the turk league often........but i would say Besiktas has a better chance if it wont be Fenerbahce.......Ailton is an amazing player who will keep Besiktas from dropping points against the little teams which is crucuial to winning and staying on top... but you never know, Galatasray is always strong too.......

one thing is for sure, it wont be Trabzonspor! :LOL:

• 2 weeks later...

Trabzonspor will win the league.You ll see.we ll Winn the title for Kazim Koyuncu.Making huge transfers is not enough to win the title.WE have some problems.Senol Gunes is the first problem.And were still in the crisis for the Anorthosi match.But we have an advantage for the fixture i think Gala,Bjk and us will challange for the end. idont think Gala can win the title.

I know it's quite late to send my prediction but here it is...

It's going to be the toughest and closest league for years...

1- GALATASARAY :nw:

2- BESIKTAS :tup:

3- TRABZONSPOR (they will beat the minors and fail with big teams)

4- FENERBAHCE :LOL: (Herr Daum will suck Appiah's €8M dick this season)

GALATASARAY will keep the tradition of winning the Cup and it will be the greatest if we beat Fener in the Final again...

If the Denilson signing is true than there's no way Manisaspor will be relegated. It's going to be between Caykur Rizespor, Sivasspor, Kayserispor, D. Bakirspor and Samsunspor. Malatyaspor may have conceded 10 goals in 2 games but they will be just OK come the end of the season.

My guess for the topscorer...

Ailton

My guess for the King of Assists...

Servet Cetin :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

or should I have said Kursat Duymus :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: !

...seriously, I think it will be between Hasan Sas, Alex and Sasa Ilic to be the King of Assists. Also do not underestimate Timucin of Erciyesspor, Yattara and either Tumer or Ahmed Hassan...

so that's it...

turk has it right so far i think, welcome back....

Galatasaray looks pretty strong and it is there centennial........they will win

Fener by the sound of their start wont finish ahead of Besiktas....Besiktas sound good this year too they will challenge Galata.....and Trabzon is ok they will fight with Fener for 3/4.....and for 5th??? Gencler Birligi........where are they from? it means Young First League right?

We can translate Gencler Birligi as : Youngs United.And they 're from Ankara. About the league. i still think Gala has not strong team for the finish.Besiktas has the rich squad.But i saw Riza so stressed.Fener can easily win all matches at home.And us many problems.Only Yattara and Tekke seems to chance to scoreboard.

Summary Of the Week For The Four Bigs

Galatasaray scored 5 goals against Malatyaspor.Umit Karan scored 3 goals before his wedding.Hakan Sukur was not on his usual form.But Hasan Sas seems to be reborn.But Galatasaray supporters are not keen on their defence.If the problem continues they can see dangerous attacks on their home turf especially in derby matches. For Malatyaspor if they exchance a tree for the Goalkeeper(Fevzi) it wont be difference for this match (Galatasaray-Malatyaspor 5-2)

Fenerbahce played in very bad pitch.They played with 3 defensive midfielders Appiah,Marco Aurelio and Selcuk.They missed so many chances at first half.And they saw a penalty goal at the last minute(Okan Ozturk).But with the experience they scored 2 goals until 56 minutes.And they easily won the match.First goal of Fenerbahce was interesting, Nobre carried the ball with his hand but nobody even the goalkeeper didnt see it.No body protested the goal.Rize seems to be one of the nominees for relegation.Still no points (Rizespor-Fenerbahce 1-2)

Besiktas played a hard away match against Genclerbirligi.Kleberson was like a conductor of an orchestra.He plays football with his brain.Two coaches locked the game during the first half.Second half Ailton found a chance and hit the ball skillfully which untied the rope.He was not playing well until the goal.But Riza changed him with Tumer.It is a disappointing moment for the Brazilian forward.And he showed his disappointment to his coach. Every one thinks they have problem.Tumer scored the second at 90 minutes.For Genclerbirligi they fought for one point. It was unlucky for them when Tuna hit the bar while score was 0-1.But they seem as if they're not as powerful as last year.They need forward transfers. (G.Birligi-Besiktas 0-2)

Trabzonspor played with Ankaragucu and the match ended on 10 minutes.First Gokdeniz passed and Fatih scored. Then Yattara showed his incredible skills and gave the ball to Fatih Tekke.Fatih scored his second easily.Then Trabzon decreased the tempo of the match.Second half Yattara scored a skillful goal again.Then Gunes brought on Thomas Jun.The supporters wanted to see their new striker.But he was so excited and missed important chances.Fatih Tekke gave the ball to Jun at the positons he can score while he was chased by Europan teams.It shows how a great captain he is.Yattara looked at his president after he scored but Atay Aktug still is angry about him because of the Anorthosi match.Silent striker Umut scored a consolation goal for Ankaragucu.But Ankaragucu didnt give any hope to their supporters for the upcoming matches.Yattara was the man of the match.It is a plessure for everybody to see him on the pitch (Trabzonspor-Ankaragucu 3-1)

--- nice post jonturk but everybody would be happy if you post these sort of messages in the Turkcell Super League 2005-06 thread which is also pinned. i have corrected a few grammatical mistakes of yours. i hope you do not mind. by the way, do not use turkish characters because some bizarre figures turn up if you do so. thanks for your kind participation ---

Fener by the sound of their start wont finish ahead of Besiktas....Besiktas sound good this year too they will challenge Galata.....and Trabzon is ok they will fight with Fener for 3/4.....and for 5th??? Gencler Birligi........where are they from? it means Young First League right?

drako, thanks for your support... :tup:

Genclerbirligi roughly means "Youth United" by the way... ;)

GALATASARAY :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

Genclerbirligi from Ankara. Like Ankaragucu and Ankaraspor ;)

Archived