Phantis Forums

PSG - AEK

The2ndMouse

puh, and i thought just our team is getting results like that. ;)

but as said, just a friendly, so who cares. as it seems you had some chances but since santos was trying out some tactics etc and psg will start the championship three weeks before it will start in greece, it was no wonder that you lost.

Siga the loss.......PSG was playing their 4th exhibition game and today was their first win.

As long as Santos can take some positives away from the game in terms of players that stood out then that's what counts. One Greek web-site said that Sapanis was AEK's best player, did anyone happen to see the game or watch any high-lights?

Nice to see AEK playing against tough teams in exhibition games though........PAO and OLYMPIAKOS will go hammer on some 2nd Division teams and make themselves feel good.

AEK 4EVER

I am certain you guys (who see this as a xeftila) can only be joking!

Katsouranis and Sorentino (who obviously will be a replacement in the starting squad for the INJURED Xiotis) were absent

The team completed a first week of training (I any of you knows what that means in top class level - and I know - believe me) and was facing a more prepared PSG.

On top of that Santos used 4 or 5 players from the 17-19 year olds in the squad...

Relax. You will have your chances to bash AEK all year long... We are after all going to play all games as derbies no matter the opponent again this year.

Considering two goals went in in the first 12-15 minutes and the reality that AEK now has a different defensive line with the addition of Cirillo is also a factor.

Noones happy when they lose but I think you guys are taking this way much further than it can really go...

Nice to see AEK playing against tough teams in exhibition games though........PAO and OLYMPIAKOS will go hammer on some 2nd Division teams and make themselves feel good.

AEK 4EVER

RIGHT.

Livorno? Roma? Zaragoza? not really 2nd division crap teams...

We just started to train. Thats our first friendly. What do you expect???? I expected a worse result and from what I read the young blood looked great.

Dont get excited about this game at all... no worries....

Worse result?

4 nil is not encouraging. But we'll cut you some slack and brush it off as the first friendly. Anyway, good to see a Greek team promote teenagers.

Any further results by such scores will invite alloi opadoi to dump on AEK.

A friendly is just that....a friendly. Last season, we didn't exactley have a good showing either in friendlies. Give the team some slack....we've only been practicing for a week or so.....The only game that counts is when we meet Atromitos in Week 1

We just started to train.  Thats our first friendly.  What do you expect????  I expected a worse result and from what I read the young blood looked great. 

Dont get excited about this game at all...  no worries....

Worse result?

4 nil is not encouraging. But we'll cut you some slack and brush it off as the first friendly. Anyway, good to see a Greek team promote teenagers.

Any further results by such scores will invite alloi opadoi to dump on AEK.

Yes. Worse result. We played with many young inexperienced players. Additionally, if you saw the line up, it was a mix. We have not been practicing long enough for the players to be working together like a team yet.

Archived