Phantis Forums

Aigaleo v AEK

Stereo Sushi

this is our first round match of the new season and we will be playing away from home. it's going to be an interesting match considering that our minds will be elsewhere but nevertheless, a very important match.

we can't afford to drop points with teams that we should be beating.....that has cost us big time in the last few seasons.

are there any injuries for this match? tsiartas, geo, ivic?

from what i've read, ivic will most definitely be sitting out and the italoi have sent nails' blue card so he can now take part.

my ideal front duo for this season is okkas and nails...ivic is good, but i don't think that he should be a starter. nails is much more explosive and still has his best years ahead of him.

Yeah we have to win this game... in playing full... in order to get our rythm back.... in order to crash later GC.....

Me also I think we should start :

.................. Okkas..................... Nali..............(also some minutes to Lybe)

......................................Tsartas............

Georgatos...........................................................Mborbokis.........

...................Katsouranis......................Zagorakis.......................

Kassapis........................... Kapsis.....................Georgeas...

.................................(Any of the both GK.....makes no big difference)

It's a classical 3-5-2............. this fits... to the players that we have......

Rousev..... has to be introduced slowly in the team..... Dusko can't always build on

the old known players.....

I am sure that the orders by the coach will be for a fast first 30 minutes game and an effort for one or two early goals in order to break te tightly packed defence and to have the luxury of allowing the team to cruise to victory from then on.

If this initial goal is not achieved then the game can turn to a very difficult and tiring one with uncertain outcome. I am sure Bajevic will use again a different first 11. He startsd every period allowing circular use for his player and he wants the Swiss confused at all times about the players to be used on the 27th.

In AEK's collective mind and plans next wednesday can be a good reason for jeopardising points at the start of the championship. However, Dusan wants to believe that he has a strong roster this year. So I think that he will go for either Rousev or Tsevas and expect them to win too.

We'll see.

I predict a 1-1 Draw and hope for a better result (of course all this is expected without having a clear indication about the abilities of the opponents).

if we are the team that we say and think we are, then w eshould win this game.

we cannot use the CL qualifying game(s) as an excuse as to why we dropped points so early in the championship. we have the player personnel to be competitive in every competition that we partake in, so there are no excuses.

i'm predicting a 3-1 victory B)

Paidia den 3erw ti na perimenw me auti tin omada. Pisteuw oti prepei na pame yia tin niki yiati kirsimoi einai oi ba8moi nwris tou prota8limatos.

Nomizw 8a doume stin endekada o Nails, o Okkas mazi ws epi8etikoi kai o Lyberopoulos ws epi8etikos mesos yia ena imixrono. O Tsiartas den paizei, oute o Ivic kai autoi pou leipoun dinoun tin eukaria ston Rousev, pou fainetai na siga siga bei stin proti omada.

Perimenw na dw ton Mwra stin amuna mas yiati 8a pai3ei tin Tetarti.

a good way to start the championship. in a venue that caused us problems last year.

now onto grasshoppers- o theos na valei to xeri tou.

i hope we will not be without kassapis...

if so, maybe they will start to see the need for signing a backup LB and RB...

the frog is pissing me off how he is persisting with maladenis.....the guy is a complete klapa and should be playing for xanthi - he's useless to us.

these are sorts of matches where mwras should be starting to get aquainted with the team. he is the future of the defense.

i'm still going to give abonsah a chance and let him prove himself.

I think would Tsartas had been fit... Maladenis.. would not have started.....

The Swiss... are very confident...... not to imagine... should we get the first goal......

But somehow... it's a stupid.. thing that we have to participate.. in such important qualification games.... without being properly ready... due to our late start of the championship.... and also for the combines... that we had to face..... where we were not allowed to buy or extend any player...

I mean in regard.... to the CL qualifications...games..... not in comparison with the last years... because this year thanks Rehagel.. we started even a bit earlier....

the other years we started always beginning September like Italians and Spaniards.

And I also find it s not fair.... that teams had to face other teams.. in such important games... with a big disantvantage in their legs...........

Capito Amigo ?

Archived