We need 2 strikers: Kezman, Carew, Flo

Midfielders : E. Davids,

Defenders: Alex,

i know this is a crazy thought and idea as well

i will be bashed big time

but since we need a midfielder

why not Zagorakis

his club just got relegated

i am sure he probably has a loop hole to free out of his contract b/c of Bologna demotion

we have signed a couple of players thus far all young and lacking experience

his experience can help the club and the psyche as well

i mean we all Greeks know how vital he is to our success other clubs don't realize that

again this is a just a thought

we do need somebody on the right side still

and off course a striker or two

i guess we will see wut will transpire

In all honesty, I reckon this squad is probably your best squad for years. You have got rid of your 'handbrake' Giovanni, who was an ageing pensioner. To add to that, a good youth project seems to be underway with a lot of capable youngsters taking part such as Taralydis, Maritch and Pappas. Your management is doing a great job of going to snap up promising youngsters and this is improving your chances of a future European Glory. Around 2009 or 2010, your team could be a real dangerous prospect in Europe, if your Board keep up maintaining this mentality. What your squad lacks right now is an experienced midfielder but not someone like Zagorakis. You need an experienced back-up player to help Stoltidis thruout the season. You have an experienced keeper, a well-organised though ageing defence and a solid midfield. One can also say that you need a striker that will force his way into the team, because Okkas and Rivaldo will not be available in two-three years' time. You can go for some players in the Katigoria. Or a cheap but efficient abroad signing can be a solution, as well.

Olympiakos-Sydney: you forgot rezic and mendrinos. although it is not sure if rezic is going to stay in the end. and the armenian kid is called zoran hovhannisyan. btw he is very small, just 1.64! i hope he will get a bit taller in the future.

what has to be done now, is what the turk said. we have to give our younger players some chances in easy matches, so that they get some experience.

if hovhannisyan, d'acol, mendrinos, etc get their chances they could turn out into valuable players for out future.

does anyone have an idea what is happening with the kapetanos bros and lagos? they were supposed to be targeted by pao and osfp but recently i havent heard anything about them. are they staying at iraklis now?

Takis Lagos is targeted by a lot of clubs according to several media headquarters in Europe. PSG was interested in him, I remember. What about Deniz Baykara? During midseason there were news everywhere he was leaving Xanthi at the end of the season to join PAO, Olympiakos, PAOK, Besiktas, Fenerbahce...???

You cant get him coz hes coming to no other then PAOK!!!!

well your right

Zagorakis has secretly signed a 2 year deal worth 400,000 Euro's a year

will see if Paok actually pays him all that

this is a great move for the club there home boy comes back and well the club needs a name like him on the club

Archived