Phantis Forums

About this forum.

Spiro

This is a brand new forum of our community which is a sub-forum of the Soccer on TV, Radio and Media forum.

Here you can post any questions, comments or requests regarding the use of the internet and various multimedia types to improve your overall experience of soccer viewing on line.

You can seek help in common computer related problems, online soccer links and satellite tv issues.

This forum will try to support live, working, free web-feeds for upcoming soccer games of greek interest which will be updated in a regural basis.

Let the fun begin!

Guest gastone_1978

Spiro I will make topics for each P2P TV software that exists at the moment. I think it will help many people in here. People can post the problems that they have faced and the channels that someone can watch from there.

What do you think?

P.S. Congs mr moderator :))) You deserve it amigo since you are giving your best through this forum for a long long time

Go for it Gastone!

It is people like you that deserve the applause. You work very very hard my friend.

I also want to ask if I can sometimes borrow a few of your links to live web tv. You have done a huge, great, great job on that site of yours!

Guest gastone_1978

My friend Spiro Sooner or later Standard IP Stream services will DIE!! The future of Web Tv streams is hidden within the P2P Bit-torrent technology. So it is pointless giving links in public when no one can use them as everybody is trying to login :)

Start looking up for P2P TV Applications everyone :)!!! This way we can all share and use them to our advantage. The more the merrier:)

• 2 weeks later...

i think it would be a good idea to pin this post and use the ^"Greek tv links" comments and suggestions^ post for general talk about this section.

this is a real serious and great effort, spyro and gastone_1978 well-done

• 3 weeks later...

Archived