Phantis Forums

Second place... and in Germany!

trifilli

Ukraine IS NOT THE BEST TEAM IN THE GROUP

THEY HAD MUCH LUCK---ESPECIALLY AGAINST GREECE....GREECE PLAYED millions time better ... they had more chances and played technical much bettwer as the ukrains...

it is a question of time they will loose...and Turkiye will beat Denmark and Ukriane you will see....

What are u talking about "Lucky"?. Having not lost a single match, being 7 point ahead of seccond team with 3 matches to go in a group consisting of euro campions, denmark and turkey. U say thats luck? Yes i agree 100% that ukraine was very lucky agaisnt greece in the seccond game, but thats the only game where ukraine had the luck. Think before u make these kind of statements, and try to back them up, instead of just speaking nonsense.

Hope ukraine beats turkey, giving greece a chance at seccond place.

listen carefully!

ukraine WAS totally outplayed in both games against denmark(they got 4 very lucky points)

ukraine scored the winner in the 96 min. in their 2-1 away win against kazakstan.

ukraine was again totally outplayed in the whole match against turkey in their away win 0-3 they scored 2 very lucky goals with turkey playing powerplay outside their penalty area for allmost 90 mins.

and finally the match against albania where so even they could easely have lost it.

i know this cause i have seen all their games live on tv

So, should we say that any team that scores a goal in added time is lucky? and how is it being lucky when the opposition plays "powerplay" in their penalty area? That jsut the team tactics and level of play. And why were ukraine goals agaisnt turkey lucky? they were normal goals coming from opening up opposition defence.

The reason all these people including you are saying that ukraine has jsut been lucky, is because u jsut cant accept the truth. The truth being, ukraine is the better team in the whole group, and group winners to be.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ukraine IS NOT THE BEST TEAM IN THE GROUP

THEY HAD MUCH LUCK---ESPECIALLY AGAINST GREECE....GREECE PLAYED millions time better ... they had more chances and played technical much bettwer as the ukrains...

it is a question of time they will loose...and Turkiye will beat Denmark and Ukriane you will see....

What are u talking about "Lucky"?. Having not lost a single match, being 7 point ahead of seccond team with 3 matches to go in a group consisting of euro campions, denmark and turkey. U say thats luck? Yes i agree 100% that ukraine was very lucky agaisnt greece in the seccond game, but thats the only game where ukraine had the luck. Think before u make these kind of statements, and try to back them up, instead of just speaking nonsense.

Hope ukraine beats turkey, giving greece a chance at seccond place.

listen carefully!

ukraine WAS totally outplayed in both games against denmark(they got 4 very lucky points)

ukraine scored the winner in the 96 min. in their 2-1 away win against kazakstan.

ukraine was again totally outplayed in the whole match against turkey in their away win 0-3 they scored 2 very lucky goals with turkey playing powerplay outside their penalty area for allmost 90 mins.

and finally the match against albania where so even they could easely have lost it.

i know this cause i have seen all their games live on tv

If Ukraine keeps getting lucky, then having luck on their side will be to their advantage in the World Cup...

thomas gravesen danish player who plays for almighty real madrid said this after both games!

it is the lowes skilled team i have ever played against at international level, they cant even make 2 correct passes.

they did not know what to do when they had the ball.

:LOL: :nw: :tup:

It sounds very silly but I say it again --normally in football you need a little bit luck if you play ..even if you play very good..... but in the case of Ukriane --IT WAS REALLY TOO MUCH LUCK....

I am not a person who says if a team wins than this is luck... NO just this Ukrianinian team had luck.... they think they can play football if they stand with 10 men in the defense line trying to pass the ball to one real good player (Schevchenko)... but they will see that this tactic will not work every time....

The truth is : Greek , danish and turkish teams played not like they should ...and this is the reason why Ukriane is now first....

All teams I mentioned have different problems but they have problems... Ukraine has lower skilled players but NO problems ....

All the persons who says Ukriane is the better team dosnt analyse and have no idea of football , sorry....

you know if just count the points and look to the score than this means you dont understand anything of Group 2 !!!

Greek team had problems wiht their strikers....but they have a better team as Ukraine..

Danish team had problems with the whole formation line and with players who were not fit ... Denmark has a better team as Ukraine.....

Turkish team had the same problems like Denmark...

If these three team had no problems and it is the fact that Ukraine had no problems... than this group maybe would be look like this :

1. Greece

2.Turkey Denmark

3.Ukraine

Guest GreekSoussou

But isnt soccer based on overcoming your faults to still win. You are thinking in a perfect world of FIFA 2005 the video game. Where the stats of the players dictate the way they play. Real life is different. But Greece will still qualify

Archived