Phantis Forums

Second place... and in Germany!

trifilli

hey turkcell, just wanted to say its nice to see a turk wanting greece to do good(im assuming your turkish)..I really respect the turkish soccer team, they are pretty good , its too bad we both will not make it to Germany and have another rematch, that would be fun, imagine another draw between us in Germany....Anyway Geia Sou

PS Some turkish fans though are harsh bro, but its alright, most important thing is Germany right now

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey turkcell, just wanted to say its nice to see a turk wanting greece to do good(im assuming your turkish)..I really respect the turkish soccer team, they are pretty good , its too bad we both will not make it to Germany and have another rematch, that would be fun, imagine another draw between us in Germany....Anyway Geia Sou

PS Some turkish fans though are harsh bro, but its alright, most important thing is Germany right now

Yes you are so right !!! We Turks like the greek people..... dont look to politics --you politics and religious fanatics are everytime the reason of wars....

Greek and Turkish people are like brothers -AND ALSO BROTHERS HAD THEIR FIGHTS LIKE IN FAMILY!

:gr: I wish the greek team and the turkish team would both go to Germany.... Cause Greeks and Turks fell the same fire and have the same emotions even they have the same culture.... I know many Turks and Greeks will now say that this not true but please dont think to religion and politics... only think to our art of living....

....So my greek freinds i if Greece comes to Germany I will buy a greek flag ! It dosnt matter for me..

...many people think I am greek (cause I look like a greek BUT ? but can you seperate greeks and turks just from their lookings? -NO) and than I say : Who knows maybe my Grandfather 500 years ago lived in greece...

and turks were greeks in old times..... :tup:

.....We feel the same spirit....

I forget to say :

As a Turk I dont believe that our Team will win against Denmark.....

Because .... At important games Turkish NT always loose at their own stadium--look at our game history.... cause the pressure is everytime too much....and our players are too young they cant handle such pressure like the greek team who have more experience...

..the team who stays cool now and plays just the ball will go to germany and I think this will Ukraine and Denmark maybe Greece if they use their experience....

I am just a realisitc Turk......

Filoi mou Ellhnes, auto pou egine 4 Iouliou 2004 htan ena thauma.

OXI mono den to perimename pote, alla den tha ksexastei POTE.

H ELLADA einai Protathlitria Europhs!!!

Kati pou tha thn tima PANTA, sthn istoria... Den prepei POTE na ksexasoumai poioi mas edosan authn thn apisteuth xara, kai PANTA na eimaste eugnomones!!!

Eimaste OLLOI mas poly tyxeroi pou eixame thn eutyxia na zhsoume tetoies stigmes DOXAS.

Me Oukrania, eixame provlhma na skoraroume...dioti:

Den exame katholou tyxh...

Pezane treis epano sto Xaristea.

Den eixame xoro logo ths poly kleisths amynas ( Hellas style )

Xasame ton pio dimiourgiko paikth mas to Gounaro, ton Katsouranh pou einai sthn forma ths zohs tou, to Della pou einai vraxos kai ton kalytero man to man amyntiko mas ton Kapsh.

Allagh eixame MONO mia kai tha mporouse na ginei noritera...

Papadopoulos einai dynamikos kai tha etrexe, Gekas den xero an tha vohthouse. To provlhma mas htan oti h mpala den eftane stous epithetikous.

Epishs o Rehagel den riskarei, dioti xerei oti kai me isopalia isovathmoume me tous Tourkous.

Exo kanei OLLA ta senaria kai sas leo oti o vathmos pou xasame, se sxesh me thn isopalia, pithanon na einai mireos...

Kati pou kaneis den exei anaferei, einai oti akoma kai me isopalia sth Dania...

an vohthisoun, Oukranoi kai Danoi ... pername 2oi!!!!!!!

Ta krisima paixnidia einai ths Tourkias: Sthn UKR, kai DK entos.

An h TOURKIA DEN exei nikh... pername me isopalia, akoma kai an h DK nikhsei mesa sthn TRK, giati se tie breaker me DK exoume to advantage!!!!!

An TUR nikhsei UKR, kai xasei apo DK, isovathmoume TUR=DK=GR=22

Sto "3 way tie breaker" metroun oi vathmoi sta metaxi paixnidia...

opou h Ellada exei: 2(TUR)+4(DK)=6,

DK:1(GRE)+4(TUR)=5, TUR: 2(GRE)+1(DK)=3.

An TUR xasei 2 vathmous > Theloume NIKH sthn DK

MONO me 3 nikes ths TUR eimaste EXO...

Den stamato na tragoudo pote...

Ellas!!! :gr: OLE OLE...

PEACE

The only think that scares me is that Ukrain will not really care against turkey in their home game because they are already through and they might loose just because they are not going to really play strong. I just hope that Greece is going to win in Denmark. That is the Key game for us to hope for anything good. Of course any more points lost in the other 2 games it also means forget about Germany.

One thing is certain: Albania and Kazakstan are Turkish friendly. This is why the latter openned their legs to loose 0-6 from turkey just so that the turks will have the goal advantage if they will tie with us in the end...

kazakstan

turkmenistan

afganistan

tjioehtohgstan

sfjrigjprgjpestan

srifgjrolgiorgpstan

5873408570stan

forget about it....

your post just shows how little you know about kazachstan :)

they are not turkey friendly, they are not muslim or anything

they are russia friendly.

and the reason behind their loss is that they've got a shitty team (probably coach too)

you should have read a review on the game by kazachstan papers, but i doubt that it was translated to english

"Trifilli" i agree with you 100% :tup:

The day we lost i was so shattered i had to work out all the combinations how we can still go to Germany .I have come up with exactly the same theories and HELLAS will be going to Germany because Turkey will loose points for sure and when we play the Danes we will be at full strength (Dellas,Kapsis,Karagounis and Zagorakis) and hopefully Rehagal will call up Salpigidhs + Stoltsidhs so we can have some good players coming off the bench. :nw:

:gr: H ELLADA POTE DEN PETHENEI :gr:

when we play Denmark and Ukraine we will full streght too.(Nihat,Servet,Fatih Tekke) :tup:

Turkiye

Turkiye-Denmark=Turkiye

Ukraine -Turkiye=draw

Albania-Turkiye=Turkiye

Greece

Kazkhistan-Greece=Greece

Denmark-Greece=Denmark

Greece-Georgia=Greece

Denmark

Turkiye-Denmark=Turkiye

Denmark-Georgia=Denmark

Denmark-Greece=Denmark

Kazk.-Denmark=Denmark

Group 2

1.Ukraine

2.TURKIYE 23 points

3.Denmark 21 points

.Greece 21 points

Turkey will do what Greece did last week , only get 1 point in the space of 4 days DENMARK X / UKRAINE LOSS :P

:gr: ELLAS ELLAS ELLAS ELLAS :gr:

Yes maybe

maybe not but I think Turkish will play like in a final against Denmark and if Turkey plays like against Greece than they will beat Denmark cause Denmark has not so good Defanse like Greece....

Turkey plays better outside so I believe that they will beat Ukraine.

But Greece will have a hard game in Denmark....

...so who knows what will be ??

when we play Denmark and Ukraine we will full streght too.(Nihat,Servet,Fatih Tekke) :tup:

Turkiye

Turkiye-Denmark=Turkiye

Ukraine -Turkiye=draw

Albania-Turkiye=Turkiye

Greece

Kazkhistan-Greece=Greece

Denmark-Greece=Denmark

Greece-Georgia=Greece

Denmark

Turkiye-Denmark=Turkiye

Denmark-Georgia=Denmark

Denmark-Greece=Denmark

Kazk.-Denmark=Denmark

Group 2

1.Ukraine

2.TURKIYE 23 points

3.Denmark 21 points

.Greece 21 points

i like what uve done so ill copy but only with my point of view:

Turkiye

Turkiye-Denmark=draw

Ukraine -Turkiye=draw

Albania-Turkiye=Turkiye

Greece

Kazkhistan-Greece=Greece

Denmark-Greece=draw

Greece-Georgia=Greece

Denmark

Turkiye-Denmark=draw

Denmark-Georgia=Denmark

Denmark-Greece=daw

Kazk.-Denmark=Denmark

Group 2

1.Ukraine

2.Greece 22

3.Turkey 21

4. Denmark 20

This is what i actually think.... no bias

Turkiye-Denmark=draw (or DK win)

Ukraine -Turkiye=draw

Denmark-Greece=draw

Exactly what I hope for...a Hollywood ending! :D

However, IF DK wins in TUR, even if TUR beats UKR,

Greece will be in with a tie in DK :tup:

Because GR has the tie breaker in a three way tie.

That is the point that I was trying to make in my previous post.

The TUR-DK game could be EVERYTHING for GR :gr:

PEACE

Turkiye-Denmark=draw (or DK win)

Ukraine -Turkiye=draw

Denmark-Greece=draw

Exactly what I hope for...a Hollywood ending! :D

However, IF DK wins in TUR, even if TUR beats UKR,

Greece will be in with a tie in DK :tup:

Because GR has the tie breaker in a three way tie.

That is the point that I was trying to make in my previous post.

The TUR-DK game could be EVERYTHING for GR :gr:

PEACE

Yes thats true Türkiye - Denmark this match is very important for our friends

from Hellas.

But you know if Denmark beat us in Istanbul do you really believe that they will loose

at their own stadium against greek team?

They would have the big chance if they beat us in Istanbul so my ellas friends must hope for a draw and we must hope for a victory against Denmark---it will be hard :o :blink: :la:

Turkiye

Turkiye-Denmark=Turkiye

Ukraine -Turkiye=draw

Albania-Turkiye=Turkiye

Greece

Kazkhistan-Greece=Greece

Denmark-Greece=Denmark

Greece-Georgia=Greece

Denmark

Turkiye-Denmark=Turkiye

Denmark-Georgia=Denmark

Denmark-Greece=Denmark

Kazk.-Denmark=Denmark

Group 2

1.Ukraine

2.TURKIYE 23 points

3.Denmark 21 points

.Greece 21 points

i like what uve done so ill copy but only with my point of view:

Turkiye

Turkiye-Denmark=draw

Ukraine -Turkiye=draw

Albania-Turkiye=Turkiye

Greece

Kazkhistan-Greece=Greece

Denmark-Greece=draw

Greece-Georgia=Greece

Denmark

Turkiye-Denmark=draw

Denmark-Georgia=Denmark

Denmark-Greece=daw

Kazk.-Denmark=Denmark

Group 2

1.Ukraine

2.Greece 22

3.Turkey 21

4. Denmark 20

This is what i actually think.... no bias

So here is my idea:

Turkiye

Turkiye-Denmark=Denmark

Ukraine -Turkiye=draw

Albania-Turkiye=Turkiye

Greece

Kazkhistan-Greece=Greece

Denmark-Greece=Denmark

Greece-Georgia=Greece

Denmark

Turkiye-Denmark=Denmark

Denmark-Georgia=Denmark

Denmark-Greece=Denmark

Kazk.-Denmark=Denmark

Group 2

1.Ukraine

2.Denmark 23

---------------------

Turkiye

Hellas

---maybe this would be good for turkish-greek friendship BUT I HOPE THAT TURKIYE

WILL BEAT THE VIKINGS :box:

I do not see why you seem to think that if neither GRE nor TUR get second, it would be good for our friendship. :o

Two Turkish ties would be great for our friendship. :tup:

By the way, if TUR wins all three games without UKR gifting them 3 points... :nono: ...then I will be the first to congratulate TUR :)

PEACE

I do not see why you seem to think that if neither GRE nor TUR get second, it would be good for our friendship. :o

Two Turkish ties would be great for our friendship. :tup:

By the way, if TUR wins all three games without UKR gifting them 3 points... :nono: ...then I will be the first to congratulate TUR :)

PEACE

If Greece goes to Germany I will support them during the whole World Cup....

:gr:

I think that its not all lost for Greece. They are a good team with great defensive ability. However, to have any hope of geting to Germany, they seriously need to regroup. Performance in the Confed cup has been very disappointing, especaily the loss to japan.

It is almost certain that Ukraine will beat Georgia and will be guranteed top spot, but, been undefeated, Ukraine, in my opinion might want to keep the undefeated record and actualy be competitive against Turkey, and maybe get a favourable result for greece sake.

Lets hope Greece makes it, cant have a WC without European champions.

Turkey coach resigned today. it is a very good news because now we will get back Fatih Terim and I'm sure we will win against Denmark or Ukraine because he is very professional, as Ersun Yanal wasn't.

TÜRKIYE !!!!!!!!! :tup:

Turkey coach resigned today. it is a very good news because now we will get back Fatih Terim and I'm sure we will win against Denmark or Ukraine because he is very professional, as Ersun Yanal wasn't.

TÜRKIYE !!!!!!!!! :tup:

FATIH TERIM ?????

ARE YOU CRAZY ???????? WEE NEED A GERMAN COACH (Bertie Vogts is actually free!!)

German coaches are the best .....look at our greek friends ---till they have Otto Rehagel they are football force...

Lets hope Greece makes it, cant have a WC without European champions.

It happened in 1994 without Denmark.

Assuming that the Ukraine wins their next game against Georgia (away), Ukraine will clinch first in the group and will not need to take any points in their remaining games. Now, someone has already mentioned that the Ukraine may still play for pride and also to maintain their unbeaten record. This may be true. However, don't forget that the Ukraine's coach, Oleg Blokhin, has played and coached in Greece and may have some strong sentimental ties to our country. Of course, this did not help in our games with the Ukraine, but I do not think he will play soft and allow Turkey to win at our expense.

Guest GreekSoussou

^ Exactly. And even without these ties, I still believe that Ukraine would try and play for their unblemished record this year in qualifying

Archived