Phantis Forums

Time for action!

Green

Enough is enough,

For too long we have been dished with the crap from board in relation to forming an champion team worthy of winning the greek league and maybe going all the way in europe.

However these are all broken promises, lies and betrayals by a board that does not respect the history of the club and the loyalty of its die hard supporters. its only concern is to cash in and not give out!

Last season we had a strong team and a good coach, we only lacked a playmaker. The board failed to respond when makarian asked for help. We lost karagouni because we could offer him a better contract, we didn't want to renew liberopoulos because we were paying him too much money at the time, yet he finnished last season as leading goal scorer in domestic league.

We didn't like kolka on the left because he wasn't as good as fyssas. We appointed zaets to restructure our team and he promised the fans big time players were to come to club.

Yet we ended up ex maccabi players and coach because they were a good package as they defeated olympiakos in the past and a reserve team of Manchester United. We bought a romanian playmaker samatarean the big time player, who at this stage has failed to show any class or worth in the team.

We've been pounded in Champions league by Man U and fluked it against Rangers and are heading for another hiding this week against stuggart. We lose against aigaleo the big no names over the weekend and the coach excuse is this is our first lose in 7 games.

Where do we go from here?

The answer is go support the basketballers and forget about these jokers. They don't deserve its supporters.

They have managed to destroy the reputation of the club overnight that has taken years to built.

My predictions are Pao cop another hiding in germany. Fans go on rampage and destroy offices in painnia. And Rabai takes a direct flight from stuggart to gaza strip because not even arafat will save him when he arrives back in Athens.

What a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL SAID GREEN I COULDNT HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER

THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE FARCE THATS GOING ON AND THE SOONER THESE PACK OF LYERS LEAVE THE BETTER. MEMBERS OF THE FAN CLUBS SHOULD BOYCOTT GOING TO ANY GAMES OF PANATHINAIKOS ENTOS AND EKTOS ELLADOS.

THE ONLY WAY THESE PEOPLE ARE GONNA LEAVE IS IF THEY DONT MAKE MONEY.

AND BY NOT GOING TO BOUTIQUE AND GAMES IN BIG NUMBERS THESE PRICKS WILL MAKE PSIXOULA.

DEN PALI ALLO

I WENT FOR 3 MONTHS THIS YR TO GREECE AND WENT TO ALL GAMES RIGHT UP TO THE IRAKLIS GAME AND WHAT I SAW WAS A DISGRACE.

SELL THE MAGAZI ALITIDES GIVE IT TO SOME1 WHO WANTS THE BEST FOR OUR TEAM ....NOT TO TARNIS OUR REPUTATION IN EUROPE WITH A 5-0 HAMMERING

TELL ME SOMETHING

THEY BRING THIS FISH AND CHIPS WORKER FROM ISRAEL WHO CHOOSES GIANNIS GOURMAS TO MAN MARK RYAN GIGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

GREAT EPILOGI ZAEC

CHEAP DOESNT FIX PROBLEMS

Well said. All of you.

These guys are a bunch of karagiozides in it for the dough.

ANAXATHITE VRE you know whats...

I was willing to give the evreo a break, but I've had it up to my eyeballs.

If this fatso with 400 worts doesn't pull his act together I think it's ALL over. It better be. I agree that there'll be violence. No Mossad will be able to save his backside...

Guys i havnt been on hear before, just logged in but i am sick of thinking of Pao as a second rate european side, with a Jewish coach who doesnt no our game in greece plus europe, let alone soccer at all. I agree with everything you have been saying plus more.

As well as this the players we have picked up in the off season could not have been anyworse. Papadopoulos seems exciting and has extremely good talent the same can be said for Sanmartean, but why is Zoutaoutas even starting over Michalsen. If we can do something i think we should, personaly i want to write to the club and express my dissatisfaction with everything that has been happening.

I am @#$@ sick of this.

I am from Melbourne Australia.

Guys i am new of phantis but i read the posts everyday, i am from Australia Melbourne.

I agree with everything you guys said i am sick of the coach and the slack players that we picked up on the off season.

Firstly Zoutatoutas against Manchester united i havnt seen a worse effort in my life from a single player every. Papadopoulos is our only quality pick up and maybe Sanmartean who needs to pick up his game as he has plenty of potential. Why is Michalsen not statring but Zoutatoutas is and why is the Coach still at the club he needed to go in the pre season when we found out he was from Maccabi Haifa.

I think Basinas is the inspiration of the team we need him to inspire the players and to lift the whole situation of the team. Olisadebe needs to come back we are missing a quality stricker who can play the ball not only shoot and header the ball.

Kostantinou is great player but he is given no proper balls and we only see them coming at him at head hight.

We need our old system back and to play our old game of soccer. When we come up against Olympiakos i am not even going to bother watching the game, if we continue the way we are they will slaughter us, i hate to addmit this but they will.

Although I agree with all of you, I have to say that many PAO fans were critisising the way we played last year by saying tsoukoy-tsoukoy ball... Now, everyone argues that we should play like last year, and all that... I have to admit that many PAO fans dont have a clue about what they want, and I cant blame them. They are too confused about whats happening in the team that they blame everyone and everything....

I know that most of us said that tsoukoy-tsoukoy is the only smart play that a team with low budget can play in order to compete with big European clubs. Last year journalists and the so called football fans were critisisng PAO for defensive and bad to watch football. They did not even realise that this kind of play was used by many big Europeans teams such as Juventus Milan etc, which also have a much bigger budget than PAO.

But now with the quality of players we have, we are incapable of playing like last year, and the wisest thing we can do is pray for a light defeat of 2-0... Sorry, to say that but it is true. And for those who dont want to believe it, you have to, for your own good health!!!! B)

i said it before, fire him now before its too late. you said everything perfect. i hope we get killed in stuttgart so we can finally throw out the rabi, and lose those awful macabi players. another big loss could finally mean some action and change. losing to aigaleo now what the hell?? we played maybe 1 decent game all year, iraklis was luck, aek was definitly luck, the teams we beat are horrible anyways. i cant see us really getting an uefa cup spot either, forget the 2nd round. the style of soum is too damn basic, honestly this guy uses the same system my swiss 5th divsion club coach uses, and has the similar comments we say after we lose every game! soum is the most inexperienced coach ever to take charge of a major team i think.

At Venizelos Airport yesterday pao players and coaching staff were seen joking around while they were waiting to checkin for the flight to stuggart.

Thats right Basinas, Fysass, Seitaridis, Epale, Maric, Shoum and Christodoulou were seen at the airport clowning around.

Were talking about a team in crisis and these guys seem to be on holiday mode.

And here we are stressing out!

This news has been circulated on greenwebfans message board and I can say a lot of supporters are pretty pissed off about this.

Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At Venizelos Airport yesterday pao players and coaching staff were seen joking around while they were waiting to checkin for the flight to stuggart.

Thats right Basinas, Fysass, Seitaridis, Epale, Maric, Shoum and Christodoulou were seen at the airport clowning around.

Were talking about a team in crisis and these guys seem to be on holiday mode.

And here we are stressing out!

This news has been circulated on greenwebfans message board and I can say a lot of supporters are pretty pissed off about this.

Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Min asusixeite palikaria, aste tous na kanoun plakitses..

Giati an xasoune aurio kai me ton Panionio den tous sozei tipota, ton Theo na exoun mparmpa..

Na doume ta mosxaria ti plakitses tha kanoun tote, otan tha tous kunigane guro gyro apo tin paiania oi dikoi mas oi moutzaxentin

Oloi exete dikio se auta pou lete aderfia Pana8inaikoi alla egw 8a h8ela na sas rwtisw kati....

Apo thn arxh tis seazon legame kai 3analegame oti fetos kai pali 8a doume to idio skhniko kai xeirotero afou me tis metagrafes pou kaname h aplh logikh elege se ola ta metwpa apotyxia....

Legame oti meta to paixnidi sthn Rizoupolh an h omada allaksei rizika 8a kanoume toulaxiston 2-3 xronakia na diakri8oume....twra loipon giati fwnazete kai 3anafwnazete....ola auta pou vlepoume itan anamenomena.....kai mporei akoma na doume kai alla kai xeirotera

den ftaiei kanenas shum kai kanenas zutatoutas....alloi ftaine kai to exoume 3anapei kai autoi vriskontai poly pio psila apo autous.....o shum enas ypallhlos einai pou oso mpala gnwrizei prospa8ei na tin metadwsei stous paiktes kalws i kakws....

me to 3ylo den nomizw oti 8a vgei tpt giati kai persy ti katalavame dld? kai egw yper tou 3ylou hmoun persy alla fetos to kalytero pou mporoume na kanoume einai adiaforia kai apoxh...

auta ta oliga :huh:

Guys i have lost all hope of Pao turning things around this year in Greek league and Champions league. I remember the day were Anderlect were no match for us in Athens and Barcelona and Arsenal were teams that we actually had good chances in defeating. Now we are losing to Aigaleo even though they are impressive this season, and we stand no chance against rangers or Stuggart.

I dont no what to do every time i think maybe we ight change things around now, but i doesnt seem like it "GET RID OF SHOUM" and bring SERGIO.

Guys i have lost all hope of Pao turning things around this year in Greek league and Champions league. I remember the day were Anderlect were no match for us in Athens and Barcelona and Arsenal were teams that we actually had good chances in defeating. Now we are losing to Aigaleo even though they are impressive this season, and we stand no chance against rangers or Stuggart.

I dont no what to do every time i think maybe we ight change things around now, but i doesnt seem like it "GET RID OF SHOUM" and bring SERGIO.

THE ONLY WAY FORWARD:::

Posted Image

Makarian wont come back.

i am simply out of ideas for pao.

we need to have a bigger squad of good, proven players.

alot of my old team have lost heart in greece now. they are fed up and will either move on, or carry on.

we need someone who is a motivator and someone who has inspiration.

the players im sure didnt think that soum was the right man for the job. sp why should we

Archived