Phantis Forums

A' Div: PAOK - Aigaleo

Ziaka

On Wednesday at 18:30 GR PAOK playes the last game of this season against Aigaleo. PAOk has nothing to play for, while aigaleo still has a slight chance of making the UEFA Cup. The game will be played before closed doors, since PAOK will serve one of the 2-game bans.

With this in mind, I see Karageorgiou using second string players again. One thing for sure. Theodoridis will not play. ;)

My prediction is poorly played game, which will end in a 1-1 tie.

Kseftila: PAOK - Aigaleo 2-4

PAOK went ahead 1-0 with Mieciel, but then Aigaleo scored 4 goals, before Salpiggidis managed to score the 2nd PAOk goal.

Looks like the PAOK players were allready on vacation.

Disappointing, but somewhat indicative of the state of the team over the course of the season.

Overall this has been a tumultuous time for PAOK. To have finished 5th has been an amazing feat. Personally, I don't think they deserved that position at all....at least not after all the crap the admin put them through. I think that their showing in the final standings is a sign of the weak nature of the A' Ethniki and its teams. Am I glad that PAOK finished with a UEFA spot? Sure I am. But the constant repetition of these standings won't make the team any better with the UEFA play, nor will let them break the stranglehold by the Athenian teams.

All you vazeli, gavri, aekakia, ariani should once and for all decide who is PAOK affiliated with. Are we the gavro tou vorra or vazeli tou vorra, or what? Make up your mind!!! Either way we play, there will always be someone from the other teams complaining. Just because you could not win at Toumba don't blame PAOK for losing the title for you. Doesn't it bother you that you could not beat Kerkira or Iraklis and AEK at Leoforo? Stop whining.

PAOK had nothing to play for in the last two games and the players were allready on vacations in their minds. Never mind that the coach was trying yout some younger player in those games.

All you vazeli, gavri, aekakia, ariani should once and for all decide who is PAOK affiliated with. Are we the gavro tou vorra or vazeli tou vorra, or what? Make up your mind!!! Either way we play, there will always be someone from the other teams complaining. Just because you could not win at Toumba don't blame PAOK for losing the title for you. Doesn't it bother you that you could not beat Kerkira or Iraklis and AEK at Leoforo? Stop whining.

PAOK had nothing to play for in the last two games and the players were allready on vacations in their minds. Never mind that the coach was trying yout some younger player in those games.

why did he not try the young players against us????????

to xrono sto uefa pali :box: :box: :box:

kai kseftila

First of all it was the one point from the Panathinaikos game that clinched the UEFA Cup spot for PAOK, so Karageorgiou had every reason to field the best players. Looking back, if we did not get that one point, and lost the two last games (as we did), we would be out of UEFA Cup.

As it is PAOK did you a favor by cutting points from Olympiakos in their games at Toumba. PAOK can't help that your team is so incompetent that you can't beat Kerkira, Aris, Iraklis, etc. ...

Let me see, if PAO fails to qualify to CL group stage, you will be joining PAOK in UEFA Cup. Now will you come here and claim it is a kseftila? ;)

u again played for youre BIG history!

like when VROMOKOKKALIS said that u should with us !

now another shiity season awaits for youre super sellout team

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

That's pretty rich. :LOL: Blaming PAOK for PAO's inability to win the championship. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Insofar as UEFA is concerned, do you really think PAO is going to fair all that well in the CL if they lose players like Munch, Basinas, and perhaps Konstantinou??

And you think PAOK is a sellout team? Try looking in your own backyard before commenting like that? It's been PAO's admin that has stiffed players who were die-hard PAO players. People who were with the club for what seemed like eons. And replaced them with what? Eballe, Zautautas, Skatchel? Seems to me that PAO's own boardroom sold you guys out by spending as little as possible and selling it to you like gold. Look no farther than the boardroom and your own players in pointing the blame for this season.

Thanks for the laugh Slick, that was a good one.

I am not saying that BAOK favours PAO or OSFP!!! But it is by far the most disgraceful team in Greece with the most Koblexikous fans (not all Ziaka don't get me wrong)....

When they played against Kalamaria BAOK fans were booing Miecel for scoring the opening goal!!! Then BAOK looses 2-1!!! A week earlier by the way BAOK was playing like crazy just to stop PAO and avoid critisism from the media (which is fine by me, a team should always play to win)...

Then Aigaleo comes to TOUBA and scores 4 goals, and so Iraklis is out of the UEFA!!!

I mean they are a disgraceful team and they deserve a life BAN to the C Division!!!! :box:

That is why everyone from up north hates them!!! Because they are complexiki and they can't stand another Salonica team (Iraklis) being in the UEFA with them and their biggest rival (Aris) to be in the same division with them.... Not that I wouldn't want Thrynos in the B division but honestly if it was up to PAO I wouldn't want my team to lose against a 3rd team just for the Kotes to drop to the B Division....

I was waiting how long it would take the PAOK hater pappou to come to this thread and offer his insights. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. I needed a laugh this morning. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

That's pretty rich. :LOL: Blaming PAOK for PAO's inability to win the championship. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Insofar as UEFA is concerned, do you really think PAO is going to fair all that well in the CL if they lose players like Munch, Basinas, and perhaps Konstantinou??

And you think PAOK is a sellout team? Try looking in your own backyard before commenting like that? It's been PAO's admin that has stiffed players who were die-hard PAO players. People who were with the club for what seemed like eons. And replaced them with what? Eballe, Zautautas, Skatchel? Seems to me that PAO's own boardroom sold you guys out by spending as little as possible and selling it to you like gold. Look no farther than the boardroom and your own players in pointing the blame for this season.

Thanks for the laugh Slick, that was a good one.

it has nothing to do with selling players!

it has to do with opening youre arse in a couple of matches.

understand batigol

I am not saying that BAOK favours PAO or OSFP!!! But it is by far the most disgraceful team in Greece with the most Koblexikous fans (not all Ziaka don't get me wrong)....

When they played against Kalamaria BAOK fans were booing Miecel for scoring the opening goal!!! Then BAOK looses 2-1!!! A week earlier by the way BAOK was playing like crazy just to stop PAO and avoid critisism from the media (which is fine by me, a team should always play to win)...

Then Aigaleo comes to TOUBA and scores 4 goals, and so Iraklis is out of the UEFA!!!

I mean they are a disgraceful team and they deserve a life BAN to the C Division!!!! :box:

That is why everyone from up north hates them!!! Because they are complexiki and they can't stand another Salonica team (Iraklis) being in the UEFA with them and their biggest rival (Aris) to be in the same division with them.... Not that I wouldn't want Thrynos in the B division but honestly if it was up to PAO I wouldn't want my team to lose against a 3rd team just for the Kotes to drop to the B Division....

thats what i mean!

did u get it batigol!

instead of attacking right away try to read and learn first

I was waiting how long it would take the PAOK hater pappou to come to this thread and offer his insights. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. I needed a laugh this morning. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

u are fooking blind if u dont see the point

What point are you trying to prove here? All you and pappou are showing your complex and hate for PAOK. Nothing more, nothing less. Your team had 30 games all season to get at least 2 more points and get the title but didn't. Don't take out your frustration out on PAOK.

HEY LISTEN SLICK13 AND WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURSELF GRANDPA!!!!!!!

YOU FOOLS ARE JOKERS.....DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK THAT THAT CRAP ASS TEAM PAO OR OLY WILL NOT JOIN THE REST IN UEFA!!!!!!????? YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DID EITHER OF YOU 2 WATCH THE PAOK games vs. Pao or Oly???????

Both games should have been PAOK's anyways.....if you faggots didn't have your hands in your pockets AS FREAKIN USUAL!!!!!!!

YOU ARE HILARIOUS...WHINING CAUSE YOU DIDN'T WIN IT :nono: :nono: Apparenlty all that argument about "world class" ment s%$#!!!!! You both will be in UEFA before you know it. LET THE 3 TEAMS FROM ATHENS PLAY WITH EACHOTHER AND LET'S SEE HOW FAR THEY GET IN EUROPE??????? NO FREAKIN WHERE!!!!!!!!

FORZA PAOKARA.....AND ###### ATHENS!!!! AND YOUR GAY TEAMS!!!!!!!

thats what i mean!

did u get it batigol!

instead of attacking right away try to read and learn first

If that is what you meant Slick, you should have said it yourself in your original post. Instead of getting someone else to say it, and then claiming that is what you meant all along.

And who said anything about attacking? I responded to your post. Papoo said his peace and then you blast me saying that is what you meant. Huh? Where is the logic in anything you have posted here. First off, you incited things here by coming into the forum and slamming the team and it's history. Blaming PAOK for PAO's inability to win the championship. As if the team owes you or PAO anything. As Ziaka has stated, PAO had the entire season to beat very beatable teams, and it didn't. And that's PAOK's fault? No way. Stop looking for excuses and fault elsewhere Slick. As I said in my original post, look in your own backyard. PAO beat themselves this year. They lost the championship on their own. Again, I will re-iterate that the only sell outs here are the PAO admin. They have sold the fans out. Not other teams. Not other fans. No one else but them.

And what exactly did you want me to understand? Someone else's very obvious and biased opinion? Give me a break. Papoo is entitled to his opinion, but it certainly doesn't make it gospel. Far from it actually. His little diatribes only serve to make himself and his team look like angels. And we all know that they are not. Who in Greek football is?

Lets calm down and let me ask you something Ziaka, if you wish. Do you find that the behavior of your fans to terrorize your own player because he scored is good?

And something else: I can understand that PAOK is a team with a lot of problems, so his results are unpredictable (the result vs Ergotelis shows this, nobody can say it was poulimeno). So I ask you to tell me honestly: was the notorious game with Ethniko some years ago, for example clean or not? I can accept a substantiated explanation. I use this example because it is the most dubious.

I am not claiming that others are angels, but it seems that your have many different cases...

Lets calm down and let me ask you something Ziaka, if you wish. Do you find that the behavior of your fans to terrorize your own player because he scored is good?

Terrorising our own players? I am not sure what you really mean. I certainly have not heard of any PAOK fans terrorising any players. Perhaps you're talking about the opponent's players when they try to execute a corner kick right in front of the Gate 4 fans, but I never heard of terrorising our own player. If you're talking about the Kalamaria game, when some fans were booing Mieciel, I would hardly call that terror. I think Marcin is a big boy, and he can handle few boos from the stands.

You bring up some game with Ethnikos, which took place long time ago. Do you have any concrete proof that the game was fixed? For every game that you can claim that was fixed, I could bring up few games by other teams that might be considered suspicious. But what will that prove? If you don't provide any concrete evidence, it's nothing but a figment of someone's imagination.

First of all for those who know how to read.... I never blamed BAOK for loosing the league... Nonetheless I even said that I am OK for teams to play hard in every game... If we (PAO) were magges the we would have won at Touba (and a bit lucky of course bearing in mind the 2 posts)...

That has nothing to do with the discgraceful performance of BAOK and its fans... Playing like crazy against one team in one weekend and walking around against another team 7 days later doesn't provide to much credit for the Greek league... Simple as that!!

If you Baok fans are unable to understand what your players and club mentality is then it is fine by me.... But I will stick to my beliefs that BAOK is a disgraceful club and that is why simply everybody hates them... The same applies for OSFP too... They are the two OMADES tou LAOU (one for the north part of Greece the other for the south), which has been always favoured by governments so that they get more votes (Look at the pasokoghpeda for example -kokkaliskaki and Pilea)!!! It is not neuclear physics its common sence!!!

Look it's not the first time...that s%$#! happens in the Greek League...in the last matches...... this goes for years....and years... and it is unfair to attack one team......as they are all Greeks and have all the same mentality......

I watched OFI - PAO and I could not see any rythm in that game... it was like playing a friendly game during summer time..... I also remember a certain Xanthi - Olympiakos game, who was played in the same "intensity".... and I m sure you know a game of AEK in this sense....

So if I had to say any thing in Greek Football... I would suggest this.....

In the beginning of the saison every team pays around 80.000 Euros in a pot... and EPO pays a certain amount too in.... Let's say, we would have then about 1.5 million in the Pot...

And that money is distributed to the teams... like in the CL.... for the last 3 games of the championship.... let's say 80'000 Euros for each victory...and 40'000 Euros... for the draw...

I m sure then ...s%$#! will stop immediately...and we would have a clean championship.....or a bit less dirty than now.... because the Greek Referees are playing here a key role as well ...as they are also the victims of the whole Feudal System that is taking part in the Greek Football Scene...

But EPO must come and do something on that matter.....

Archived