Phantis Forums

Turkey-Greece live in line

Guest gastone_1978

I hope ur last comment wasnt ironic gastone... people lost money this way

Anyway, i already filed a complaint through paypal, we'll see what happens

Oh yes it is ironic, cos We have been trying to prevent people from paying. Plus we have posted our worries as far as this site.

So yes it is Ironic if that's how you wanna place it. Cos all I did is trying to advice people what to do by providing ALL the information I had and still some people payed for it

Coolstreaming was really cool. Whoever didn't manage to watch the game through coolstreaming they should consider seriously upgrading their connection speed.

So there

P.S. Turkish.TV is a VERY Reliable website. Some friends payed 13$ to watch the game at 1MB/s stream. So let's keep it in mind as to a future reference. I just didn't think it was worth the money when we could watch it for free!!

It's still spinning in my mind what untouch had said: "Greeks know how to put down other Greeks". No comments on that :nono: . Well I guess greeks are used being treated like s%$#! from their compatriots (especially those born in greece who know what the political situation is). So everyone becomes more suspicious. Untouch you do not even deserve to be called a greek for misleading people this way. You owe a big apology.

If that money is for upgrading your system, all I know is that when a businessman wants to invest, he already possess a good badget before asking from people to fund his growing business. Therefore is you do not have the money to start your business with your own funds (before asking from poeple to pay for it) then you are doing this whole thing in a very wrong way.

Sorry for all these who didn't take our worries seriously. Therefore I hope you trust our words next time, we have nothing but good intentions simply because we are not making money out of this! We r just our National Team's Fans.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People! We are trying to make Dishnetwork broadcast some of our Ntional Team's games. Please vote. Even if you don't care, even if you don't live in the USA. even if you don't have access to Dishnetwork, PLEASE VOTE!Help us as we are trying to help you.

What's the point of getting votes for it from ppl that don't care, don't have access to it and don't even live in the US? :huh:

Don't think these guys will ever care bout those ppls votes, since they won't benefit from them in any way ;)

Dunno, ektos ki an egw den katalava kati.. :unsure:

Look I know it screamed scam from a mile away but I was so desperate to watch the game live- since I thought Sportitalia would show it with a 2 hour delay- that I payed, ok? Anyway...

As for coolstreaming I left it playing all night and it was excellent. Five minutes after the match started i had a network outage for 40 seconds and, believe it or not, this ruined it for me. I didn't get a smooth picture for more than 5 straight mins again, up until the 80th min; I dont know why... It was choppy all the time and it certainly wasnt my network connection cause I have a 5 mbit down/up speed from the university network (which has no firewall by the way...). Anyway, I hope Wednesday will be a better day for me :)

Thanks to all the ppl spending time to find links - i do the same by the way- I just wish for once we are nicer to each other...

Guest GreekSoussou

THIS SITE GOT 8000 VIEWS IN 3 DAYS, AND THE POLL HAS 1500 IN A MONTH. LINKS SHOULD BE GIVEN TO PEOPLE WHO WANT TO HELP THE COMMUNITY.

Archived