Phantis Forums

exei i zoi girismata

Crazy

after this sunday results pao-aek 0-0 and osfp-panionios 3-0 osfp is in first place with only 1 more game to be played against iraklis in salonika.in a year that we almost gave the championship away not once but twice finally we can finish it off in a perfect way by winning both domestic titles while pao and there big mouth fans will have nothing to show for.in a year with so many problems olimpiakos managed to turn things around even with out playing all the time in a high volume but playing enough to win the points.osfp now has to win the next 2 games so we can all celebrate the return of our team to our throne with the double.THRILE THEE MOU OLIMPIAKE MOU. :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

P.S.shoutttttttttttttt.kante isixia,g.....e i 13!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.2 pao and ofi can have there little friendly game without anybody worring about the result.come on rabbits you can win 10-0 we dont care anymore

xaxaxaaxaxaxaxx :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

P.S.2 pao and ofi can have there little friendly game without anybody worring about the result.come on rabbits you can win 10-0 we dont care anymore

That's correct. Ofi-Pao games often are as predictable as one would expect from companies under common ownership. the real game will take place in Salonica.

Unfortunately for us, Iraklis isn't indifferent at all. It will be a tough game.

Twra pou to skeftomai "exei i zoi gyrismata" kai gia ti diaitisia. Kapoia vazelakia paraponiountan (opws panta) gia tous diaithtes alla twra kanoun toumbeki psilokommeno gia to katafanestato penalti pou den dothike stin Aek.

Den einai oti oi diaithtes den einai anthropoi kai den kanoun sfalmata. Einai pou kapoioi fanatismenoi nomizoun oti aytoi einai synexws oi monoi adikhmenoi. Se ena arrwsto systhma me terasties elleipseis paideias kai ypodomhs, einai anamenomeno to xamhlo epipedo diaithsias na ephreazei arnhtika oles tis omades.

To 8ema loipon einai na paradexomaste tis periptwseis poy h kakh diaithsia eunoei thn omada mas giati panta 8a yparxoun tetoies. Ekei brisketai h diafora metaksy "opadou" kai "filathlou" kai opoios den exei to nionio na thn katalabei me geia tou kai xara tou...

well said dipapa, but like the topic title says. i zoi exei girismata. and as long as the championship hasnt finished i dont dare to start celebrating as if we have won the championship. things still havent finished and it could be even possible that we finish third.

but if our team plays as it did in the last matches we should be able to bring the title back to pirea.

No-one deserved to win it this year, except maybe Xanthi...

1) Olym hasn't had good games, and went through a big phrase losing loads.

2) PAO had 3 seperate managers and therefore didnt stand a chance.

3) AEK were given 100 mil from nothing.

Ofcourse it will not be the most rememberable year for the champion, whoever wins... more for the idiotic bans and the massive clearance of debt from AEK.

Ofcourse it will not be the most rememberable year for the champion, whoever wins... more for the idiotic bans and the massive clearance of debt from AEK.

IF ANYONE DESERVES TO WIN IT ITS AEK

AFTER ALL THEY WERE PUSHED BUT AS i HAVE SAID ALL ALONG ALL WE NEEDED TO DO WAS WIN WIN WIN AND THEY TOOK POINTS FROM US

AFTER ALL THEY WERE PUSHED BUT AS i HAVE SAID ALL ALONG ALL WE NEEDED TO DO WAS WIN WIN WIN AND THEY TOOK POINTS FROM US

u know... i tried so hard to give an unbiased view of the league so i wouldn't piss people off. And then someone comes along and writes in caps to make there point clear.

Mate i think you should get off whatever your smoking and chill out

u know... i tried so hard to give an unbiased view of the league so i wouldn't piss people off. And then someone comes along and writes in caps to make there point clear.

Mate i think you should get off whatever your smoking and chill out

sorry Just realized my caps lock was on

the quote wasnt meant to be sarcastic just my view

I apologize

too long to rewrite it

it still doesnt work properly for me. most of my actions i do now, i have to repeat them till it works. but it seems as if things will get back to normal soon.

yeh i noticed that as well.... everytime i wrote a post i would have to press the button like three times b4 responding... and there will b other times where i cant even get on the damn site ;)

can someone post what Lazarus said the problems were???

(p.s sorry 4 writing this in here, i know this isnt the right sections however this is where the disscussion lies)

Phantis site was down since the time of the last gamel until now

I thought that PAO fans just could not stand the results

Abyway, what I wanted to say

Nothing is won yet

It was nice to see Oly playing a good match and winning, in spite of the dokari

But Iraklis is a tough opponent , especially in their pitch

I hope that the players do not relax and keep focused and concentrated and that the coach will not put on some weird alianation

I was surprised that he took Rivaldo out last game, I think there where somebody that played worse, I will not mention names. It could be nice to see the 2 brazilian together for the last time

And I do not understand why "give away the Cup" wil help in the league

even if Oly wins he Cup the finalist will get the UEFA place because Oly is among the 3 leading at least

There are 2 matches, 2 finals, let us go and win, or at least do the best we can :nw:

About Xanti

Big season indeed, although they loosened a little in the last stages but awoke on time to secure the 4th place, and Luciano is the top scorer

DO they participate in the UEFA cup from the 4th place??

i think all 3 teams are worthy champs....it was really close this year

AEK have been ok all year- consistent without big slumps in between like PAO/OSFP, but not exceptional at any point

PAO- Good start, slump int the january/february got back up again and played well towards the end

OSFP - good beggining, slumped in march/april and made there recovery late

i dont think the winner is that important this year, all teams are proven its a shame we only have 2 cl spots...

given a few luckier shots/goals instead of posts any of these 3 teams could be on top, so id say there all about even, but it came down to the natural rules of football really...sometmies it goes in sometimes it doesnt.....

but im still cheering for Iraklara!!!! G@#$ tous th mana re E-PALLE! :LOL:

no but Ira are a really tough side and have beat OSFP this year and are in good form now.......so hope is not completly lost because all it takes is a lucky break from Ira or some bad luck hitting posts and missing chances for OSFP (like PAO and AEK/OSFP could have capitalized on all year) and the title will be green....really the champion is the same either way....

to be honest, i think you are right. none of the "big three" really showed to be better than the other two, but also none of them showed to be worse. hopefully next season the two teams that will play in the cl and the ones on the uefa cup will play better than the teams this year and collect as many points possible to bring another cl spot.

but i still hope we will win it. since i will be down in greece i dont want to miss the celebrations. :P

I have to agree with drakos, CH and everyone else saying that the top 3 teams were too close this year. One more or less succesful game and the ranking would be entirely different. I have only two reservations about Aek :

1. they were more consistent and fit than the other two but they also had no internal problems, much less overloaded schedule. No CL, soon out of Uefa.

2. In all matches against Oly, Aek showed completely incapable of controlling the game until the last 30-40 minutes (where our aged players start showing signs of exhaustion). Which shows that Aek has much less of individual quality, a disadvantage that is balanced to some extent by their fitness. So, if we wanted to be precise, we should say that Oly and Pao are very close and Aek slightly behind.

One thing i for sure; the outcome is not yet known. Oly could win the double but could also loose everything. Honestly, I'm not considering Aris to be a formiddable opponent but you never know. But with Iraklis it would be a real final and the crowd will be extremely hostile.

this has no doubt been one crazy season

i mean it seems that there was a change in the top spot almost every week

now of course there is one game to go in the championship so nuttin is settled yet

but remember the day we beat AEK in the 2nd leg of the Greek Cup

Djordjavic was quoted saying pame gia double

the Captain knew and has guided

by the way how many gaols this Pao's Captain Guomas scored over the weekend ??

lol

Archived