Phantis Forums

Whats the story with Omonia?

XXX-18T

I can easily tell u, being a fan. No, they were founded in 1948 and the majority of Omonoia fans like Olympiakos

so whats the story with the green leaf and the green and white colours?

Isnt there a team called a Olympiacos in Cyp?

Do they have a connection with OSFP?

Omonia have no connection with Pao they are a communist team...Just like in Greece you cheer for ur team of which political party you are with...Apoel fans are supporters of Pao.... There is an Olympiakos Nicosia they have no ofilaition with the reds of Greece..

Omonia was founded in the 40's there clover leaf was there with the green and white since there start....But they support the reds in Greece!!!!

Omonia have no connection with Pao they are a communist team...Just like in Greece you cheer for ur team of which political party you are with...Apoel fans are supporters of Pao.... There is an Olympiakos Nicosia they have no ofilaition with the reds of Greece..

Omonia was founded in the 40's there clover leaf was there with the green and white since there start....But they support the reds in Greece!!!!

I dont understand isnt the colour red the colour of cummunism/leftism?

How did the leaf become the symbol of omonia?

surely they knew pao existed and had that symbol before them and having the same symbol would mean they would support Pao

thats just my view anyways, a little strange though

I dont understand isnt the colour red the colour of cummunism/leftism?

How did the leaf become the symbol of omonia?

surely they knew pao existed and had that symbol before them and having the same symbol would mean they would support Pao

thats just my view anyways, a little strange though

Your right the symbol red soes mean communism I dont know why they chose the leaf and the colours but they are communist....I will try to find out for you!!!!

Archived