Phantis Forums

Ethnic Violence

During the weekend, sydney united played against some serb team, sorry forgot the name, and the serbs won 4-1, but it was the violence that got into the media. the serb fans attcked and taunted a bus load of croat fans, 10 people were arrested, but the funny thing was, a 12 y.o serb fan got arrested... :LOL: :LOL:

my point is that they are considering to kick out teams that have such disturbance, or having empty stadiums, or giving life bans to fans. my worry is that south might get this punishment elsewell, which i hope they wont. they already have empty stadiums against preston, but whats next? if we get kicked out of the VSF, then there isnt much point of having the league, as south is like a rilic, ancient but well liked.

i dont know about you guys, but im against this "kicking out teams" business.

btw, Wade (forgot his 1st name) told channel 7 that he wants the teams kicked out. thats where i got my info from. i just want to :box: those kind of people. they just dont want ethnics taking over the game, b/c european country's that have never been great teams are getting better, eg GREECE (euro champs).

I reckon all this trouble with ethnic teams should be blamed on the Football Australia reason why i say this is they kicked out all the ethnic teams cos they thought we were the root of the problem of Football violence in Australia

This wasnt the case with teams like South Melbourne which i think were unfairly kicked out of the A League.

Now everyone is treating the State run comps as a bordello to rebel the decisions made by the FFA of kicking out all the teams we grew up with and loved

So the mentality is if they think we are trouble makers and we are painted with that brush then lets cause trouble etc

So its sort of the wogs saying if we cant have OUR teams succeed in Australia then we dont want Football to succeed in Australia full stop....

Its quiet sad really but i think thats whats going on :tdown:

Archived